Kate Gosselin 'Not A Good Fit' For CouponCabin

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Steely Dan, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kate-gosselin-not-good-fit-couponcabin-203936181.html

Kate Gosselin 'Not A Good Fit' For CouponCabin
    Access HollywoodAccess Hollywood – 16 hours ago

Almost a year after her reality show "Kate Plus 8" ended its run on TLC, Kate Gosselin is exiting another job -- as a blogger for CouponCabin.com.

"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin," the website's founder and CEO Scott Kluth wrote in an open letter, posted Tuesday on the website....

I think it was her Google comment that got her fired; http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/kate-gosselin:-we-dont-allow-google-in-our-home/1897532271001

2. Loading...

3. annmarie62

annmarie62 New Member

HA! I am sure Ms. Gosselin thought she was too fabulous for any venture with such a low-rent name as "Coupon Cabin" anyway! I bet she flounced in there trying to tell everyone else what to do and made all kinds of demands, and it didn't fly, and "Coupon Cabin" WASN'T HAVING IT!!! LOL... Doesn't this woman realize America is SICK of her?? When she had the kids around her, we could put up with her, but solo=NO GO!! (I am so witty today, ha ha....[not])...

4. Bonnie Blue

Bonnie Blue New Member

What is she a good fit for? Such a pleasant person....:)

5. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Perhaps it was the piccie of the wooden spoon she kept in her car. Does she cook in her car, or does she use it for other reasons (rumor being she beats her kids - unsubstantiated of course).

I don't think she's much of a fit for anything. But that's just my opinion.

MOO

Mel

6. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

She's a good fit for not being on the TV anymore.

7. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

She is just such a demanding shrew. I couldn't watch the show because of how she constantly harped on stuff, treated Jon like a dog and found fault with everyone. I couldn't deal with her and I think I am quite a patient and tolerant person.

Seriously, the only thing I would ever watch with her as a part of would be the train wreck of a show if they stuck her and Octomom together.

8. Tiger09

Tiger09 New Member

I can think of a lot of things that Kate Gosselin is so not a good fit for. I remember on her show how she had the one favorite out of eight kids. I'd ask why did she do it, but anyone who saw the show knows why- the free tummy tucks, hair extensions, and various other things. Poor kids!

9. Bonnie Blue

Bonnie Blue New Member

Indeed! She's an RN and I can't imagine her taking care of anyone. *shudders*:deadhorse:

10. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Active Member

a bit off topic but I have to ask! Does anyone know if she actually did appear on that cruise gig she had booked for this summer?

11. Jovi Girl

Jovi Girl New Member

Cruise gig was cancelled.

12. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Active Member

Looks like you called it Annmarie!

"Kate Gosselin’s abrasive personality and expensive demands led to her being fired from CouponCabin blogger job: source"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hVYw1On

13. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

From the link;

... The problem, sources told the Daily News, is how the notoriously difficult reality star has been battered by waves of bad press related to a bombshell, unauthorized, tell-all book written by Robert Hoffman, a pal of her ex-husband, Jon Gosselin.

The self-published work, called "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled The World," contains allegations of child abuse and inhumane treatment of the family’s two dogs.

The book was pulled off of Amazon two weeks ago when lawyers for Gosselin charged Hoffman had based the project on inappropriately obtained confidential documents....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hyi6cTz

She doesn't deny any of it. She's just saying the info was garnered illegally.

14. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

Lololol on your last 2 sentences. She has always scared me...

15. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

16. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

Did they can the reality show about her "looking for love?" Dear God I hope so! She needs to get over herself...

17. shana

shana New Member

If even half of those dog allegations are true, I have no words (that will pass TOS).

Ugly ugly behavior.

~jmo~

18. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I never watched her show, so I didn't know what a shrew she is, IMO. I'm still gassed by the fact that she doesn't deny the charges, just that they were obtained illegally.

19. Bonnie Blue

Bonnie Blue New Member

20. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

She hasn't denied anything yet. She's just said the stuff was acquired illegally.

21. AbbieNormal

AbbieNormal Runs With Scissors

Wasn't she "afraid" of big dogs, or am I thinking of Teresa Guidice on RHONJ?