KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work? Do the inmates each have one, or is there some sort of central system that uses the swamp coolers?

From what I understand it is set up like an AC system but its swamp cooling. It wouldn't be very cool in those circumstances.....with ac you shut everything up but swamps are different, you need open windows to work properly and so the motors don't burn out. My experience with large building sc units is limited but they are humid and only somewhat cool in dry times.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I did it. I just tweeted this.

and @michaelbkiefer can kiss my a$$ for the ways he constantly diminishes crime victims and their families including to my own face.

But I edited in the dollar signs for WS.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You go, girl!!! Have you seen this misprint in yesterday's ABC News update on the hearing? They called the Lifetime move, "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Liar." :floorlaugh: http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-back-court-striped-prison-jumpsuit-shackles/story?id=19443669#.UcSvtTv2Yit

See the riot gear that guard was outfitted in? There were 4 others in the courtroom in exactly the same get up. It was intimidating!

Boy, you weren't kidding about the riot gear, wow. And your description of the prisoner arriving (looking grey and led on a shackle leash) was oddly comforting.

Thank you so much for the notes, and spot on observations, what a treat. You really are a cool lady!
So jealous of your JM time (enjoy it for all of us). Willmott is attractive, but had to be uncomfortable for Det. Flores (not to mention weird), and what IS that reporter's problem? If the attendees and family are 'trial groupies', does that make him a 'groupie groupie'? A murderer groupie? A DP groupie? ....or just plain creepie? (my choice) - oh, and LOVE the JM mix! Really? What's a girl to do? No, no, no...(he could say that all day, and I'd listen).

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again - have a wonderful weekend!

CLAP.gif
CowWave (2).gif

she sat in that courtroom for months and devoted all that time away from her family, job, friends, life full time exposed to horrific levels of evil that we all witnessed...all that and she didn't get to deliberate.

If she's still needing to get it out of her system, then so what? How is this in any way "insulting" to anyone? Her opinions are interesting and if she needs to voice them, as she did not in the jury deliberation room, and stay connected to the friends she made going through that hellacious experience, then i think she's entitled to it.

The great thing about the freedoms we enjoy in our country is that no one needs to watch her or listen to her. You can turn off the tv, change the channel, not go to a website, block her tweets, etc.

Or you can go to breakfast with her like i did today and pick her brain and be a sounding board for her to continue to process this event in her life that we all (all of us who attended court and beyond) went through together.

Hi KCL, i grabbed this screenshot from from the video Linda submitted....besides being fabuloso, notice their fingers....poised on some ominous equipment of some sort. Did u notice...a pain inflictor of some sort, do you think?, (tho I, myself, would've only had eyes for JM & DF)
null_zps11f68b5d.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Brought Linda's post over from the sidebar)
Originally Posted by Linda From New York
I was wondering what a convicted murderer facing a possible death sentence was smiling about. But here you go:

Jodi Arias heavily guarded during first court appearance since hung jury - YouTube
http://youtu.be/0W0BmKX6nlk

Hi KCL, i grabbed this screenshot from from the video Linda submitted....besides being fabuloso, notice their fingers....poised on some ominous equipment of some sort. Did u notice...a pain inflictor of some sort, do you think?, (tho I, myself, would've only had eyes for JM & DF)
null_zps11f68b5d.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Brought Linda's post over from the sidebar)
Originally Posted by Linda From New York
I was wondering what a convicted murderer facing a possible death sentence was smiling about. But here you go:

Jodi Arias heavily guarded during first court appearance since hung jury - YouTube
http://youtu.be/0W0BmKX6nlk

We were all remarking on that very thing yesterday. If I was in a better seat I would have asked. They were sure at the ready to push or grab something.

Boy, you weren't kidding about the riot gear, wow. And your description of the prisoner arriving (looking grey and led on a shackle leash) was oddly comforting.

Thank you so much for the notes, and spot on observations, what a treat. You really are a cool lady!
So jealous of your JM time (enjoy it for all of us). Willmott is attractive, but had to be uncomfortable for Det. Flores (not to mention weird), and what IS that reporter's problem? If the attendees and family are 'trial groupies', does that make him a 'groupie groupie'? A murderer groupie? A DP groupie? ....or just plain creepie? (my choice) - oh, and LOVE the JM mix! Really? What's a girl to do? No, no, no...(he could say that all day, and I'd listen).

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again - have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you! My favorite part is where it pauses, scratches then in unison "YES". Love it!

I have felt especially as of late Katiecoolady I have not addressed the deep admiration and respect I have for you. Upon reading your posts many have responded and I tend to just thank them. So many have said it much better than I.I sure wish I could have cleared my work calendar to get out to AZ for a few days. In the Interim when i thought i may get to my Sisters in Mesa they moved back to Boulder City Nevada. Not that that would have stopped me lol. Having said that Thank You for all you do and the many others who go above and beyond. It's comforting to know angels are still here despite the evil we have come to know.

I just tickled my own funny bone by adding this sentence to my description of Jodi being flanked so closely by guards yesterday:

It was like a Sociopath Panini on grilled Riot Gear bread.

Brilliant line!

:floorlaugh:

I have felt especially as of late Katiecoolady I have not addressed the deep admiration and respect I have for you. Upon reading your posts many have responded and I tend to just thank them. So many have said it much better than I.I sure wish I could have cleared my work calendar to get out to AZ for a few days. In the Interim when i thought i may get to my Sisters in Mesa they moved back to Boulder City Nevada. Not that that would have stopped me lol. Having said that Thank You for all you do and the many others who go above and beyond. It's comforting to know angels are still here despite the evil we have come to know.

That's so nice! Xoxo

Best part for me regarding the Court appearance. Jodi was flanked yes. I enjoyed the part that it appeared she was on a "leash" :floorlaugh: That has to be bothersome to a Sociopath to have to succumb to control :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong