KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiecoolady

Reaction score
Website
www.twoinnocents.wordpress.com
So sorry guys I had to stop on my way home from the hospital for a snack and a skinny cilantro habanero margarita (you know you want it)- I have my graphics ready to fire and will launch this amazing story when I get home I promise- it's a doozer- what a day. One teaser it involves going to Travis house w one sister who'd not been there ever and we met the new owner but that's just a side part of the story.

CourtsInSession

"If lies were cats you'd be a litter"
Reaction score
So sorry guys I had to stop on my way home from the hospital for a snack and a skinny cilantro habanero margarita (you know you want it)- I have my graphics ready to fire and will launch this amazing story when I get home I promise- it's a doozer- what a day. One teaser it involves going to Travis house w one sister who'd not been there ever and we met the new owner but that's just a side part of the story.

Wow! I'm excited to hear all about your day. I just had to yank your chain a bit:blushing:

moonbird

insufferable want-to-know
Reaction score

whoa!!! goosebump inducing teaser post!!

reads like kismet... looking forward to your post! (with bells on!!!)

Frigga

Reaction score
I LOVE kismet, my interest is definitely piqued!

ETA oooohh, on steroids- even better! Wowzie woozie!

Jackson44

Reaction score
Glad to hear your brother is a little better tonight. Little steps. Sending up prayers for both you and him. Take care. You are one strong lady and a great sister. Thanks for all you do for us!

CourtsInSession

"If lies were cats you'd be a litter"
Reaction score
Is your brother still so heavily medicated tonight, or are you able to have a nice conversation with him?

Frigga

Reaction score
:facepalm:

The conversation we had earlier just kept expanding frigga- I'm eating and drinking as fast as I can I just needed a little sat night fun but I'm psyched to share this

Listen... you have fun (boy does that margarita sound good), we can wait! I just surf other threads and check back. I am so happy to hear that your brother is much better tonight... yay! Good things all around.

LaneGirl

Reaction score

BBM - eewww

katiecoolady

Reaction score
Website
www.twoinnocents.wordpress.com
Is your brother still so heavily medicated tonight, or are you able to have a nice conversation with him?

He's heavily medicated and exhausted but we still had a nice convo- he introduced me to his "platonic girlfriend" who seemed the most together on the unit and was very sweet to him- unfortunately she's discharged tomorrow :( and they wouldn't let me leave all the cushy bedding I brought for him- infection control regs- whatever. He's fine there but it feels like a prison to me ... Ill go every day- convenient on court days as not far from there

coeurfragile

Reaction score
Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

Whaaaat?? Never skip the chocolate layer cake! FGS at least take it home for a midnight snack! :anguish:

Hugs to you and your brother. I hope he is feeling better soon.

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

Ooooh, get the cake to go!

KarmicLaw

Reaction score

WHAT???? What kind of teaser is that?? ::::running to find a candle because my daughter's office light doesn't work and I can't see the key board::::: On a side note, I got both granddaughters to sleep before 9 p.m. Who is the badass now? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.