KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Madeleine74, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

As a Scorpio I am not revengeful. However I do not give up without resisting until I'm sure I have the right answer. Never have felt the urge to get even with someone. My Moon is in Virgo and ascendant is Aquarius so that may have something to do with it. Deep and secretive would be accurate but revengeful, nah. Don't think so and is not true of many of the Scorpios I know. At least I have not seen it. jmo

2. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

I think I will make that Glamour Shot as a fund raiser for Travis' family. Once the donations make it up to a certain level I will post it. LOL Just kidding. I will find it...I actually ran in to it when I was searching for pics of my sister in my old photos box. It's crazy...I even had it in aframe for awhile (of course). :floorlaugh:

3. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

Don't worry I don't think we even have a "topic" on this thread. ;)

4. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

*Most* Scorpios exert their revenge by totally shutting people out of their lives that have wronged them. ;) That is our getting even.

Most don't actually seek to hurt another - we're water signs after all and feel rather deeply (assuming the majority of us aren't raging psychopaths, that is) - but we won't usually give someone an opportunity to disappoint us after we've reached our breaking point. When we're done, we're really really done.

Glad you mentioned the no-topic topic rule, Katie. I felt the need to respond to my kindred spirit, LambChop! :hug:

5. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

Same here. No human kids, a hubby and fur kids. :)

6. luvtenniss

luvtenniss I know I spelled tennis wrong ;)

Since we get to be o/t here...

Now I know why I feel so close to you. We lived in England for 2 years and I, too, am a Scorpio. :)

And I so fall into that Scorpio description. :)

7. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

I had a good friend (he died a couple of years ago) who was a Scorpio. He was secretive, revengeful, demanding, .etc. But he was a good friend to me. He was a retired attorney and if he were alive I'd pick his brain about this case. :)

8. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

When my Scorpio friend would really pizz me off I would shut him out. He'd always call or leave notes on my car.

He had a short temper, but not with me. He was more demanding and manipulative with me, and I wouldn't put up with it.
    He was kind of like a dad/uncle figure in my life.

I'm amazed by all the Scorpions I've met lately. It's all good. :)

9. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Have to agree when we are done, we are done. It just takes me a long time to decide I'm done. I was born on the cusp of Libra so that could be why I have some balance in my life. I have two grandchildren who are Scorpios and they are the most logical and kindest of all my grandchildren. Scorpios I know are very forgiving until they reach their limit so it is probably influence from something else in their birth chart. I just love astrology and wish our astrology thread was back even if it were just to discuss forensic astrology in general. And, of course, without any pressure on those who are so willing to share their gifts and talent.

10. SallyLu

SallyLu Active Member

11. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

My husband was an Aries and he would say, "You are being stubborn." And I would answer, "Relentless!". And he'd come back with...."See?" LOL Always broke the tension.

12. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

BBM
    That would be me. We Scorpios are apt to hold a grudge.

13. DairyGirl

DairyGirl Well-Known Member

A year ago, right after JJ died, Tazzie was diagnosed with cancer. I couldn't stand the thought of losing her too but the surgery was very expensive and there were no guarantees. I was going through a very hard time financially, having not worked for nearly 3 years but I found a way to pay for the surgery and today she is alive and well, well a bit cranky but healthy. JJ was always my baby and Tazzie is my best friend and I would do anything in the world for her. She has always been there for me for over 12 years now and it was the least I could do for her.
    Things are so much better now. I found a job I like and my family, both 4 legged and furry, are all healthy and happy. What more could I ask for?

14. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

As a Scorp with a teen Aries daughter I'd have to say they are oh so much more stubborn than we are! My scorpio husband agrees! :great:

(He sounds like he was a heckuva guy, Lamb. :hug:)

15. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Inactive

Your post reminded me of this...
    [​IMG]

16. amyfarrahfowler

amyfarrahfowler New Member

OMG!
    This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

17. Liebchenmutti

Liebchenmutti Court Junkie

I just love how hard Juan Martinez works for Travis and his family. It's an incredible legal battle he's fighting--the DT are shifty, dishonest and sneaky (MOO). They want to put this "doctor" on the stand to opine that everything poor Jodi did was due to stress caused by Travis Alexander. It literally turns my stomach.

18. karengo

karengo New Member

OMG That's great! I just love it.

I was a mess just before he had his amputation, not that I didn't want a dog with 3 legs but how he would adapt. I'd have taken him with 1 leg.

We are working on getting him registered to be a therapy dog for the childrens hospital :)

19. biggirl

biggirl New Member

I am spreading the word to send contributions to the TA family! Bless their hearts!

20. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Oh, he was. He passed 8 years ago but still makes his presence known sometimes it's just like Katie's weekend. My daughter is an Aries, too. And you are right....sometimes stubborn. Hope she's not reading......oh, wait....she knows already. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.