KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's a serious thought. Jodi cleaned TA's house. IMO, it's possible she disposed of the gun and knife in an area that nobody would know about in the house. such as behind a drywall. Of course she'd have to have a place to put it without disturbing anything. She probably had a screwdriver, for the license plates and could have unscrewed a register and thrown them down it. It would be difficult to see, but if you shine a light down the register and hold a mirror you could see down there.

Of course that's not the only place. There could be a myriad of places Jodi found while cleaning that she knew would most likely never be searched. JMO

You gave me chills, KCL....

Ok, here's a serious thought. Jodi cleaned TA's house. IMO, it's possible she disposed of the gun and knife in an area that nobody would know about in the house. such as behind a drywall. Of course she'd have to have a place to put it without disturbing anything. She probably had a screwdriver, for the license plates and could have unscrewed a register and thrown them down it. It would be difficult to see, but if you shine a light down the register and hold a mirror you could see down there.

Of course that's not the only place. There could be a myriad of places Jodi found while cleaning that she knew would most likely never be searched. JMO

That's an interesting thought, although the contra argument would be that Arias had limited time to clean up the time scene due to Enrique arriving home and probably was in a panic to clean up and get out of there. My guess is that the murder weapons and clothes went into a dumpster somewhere, never to be seen again.

What a wonderful story... Thanks Katie for giving so much of yourself to everyone. To the anonymous gift giver, thank you as well. I dont have much but I feel compelled to make another donation to Travis's family. Thank you for your big heart and for including all WS ...Jeez... I am at a loss for words ....that almost never happens...anyway...Love to both of you remarkable women !

PS! Thanks to A News Junkie who donated all the GRAPHICS to the photos for this story. :great::rocker::great:

Ah, thank you Katie for tapping me for with the honor of being your virtual scrapbook-er! It was so hard not to tell what I knew ........ especially during the "kismet on steroids" waiting period!

Back to reading -----> I am intrigued by this Elephant Mountain place..... hoping you all know something about that!

Update to ask: Didn't jodi write something about hiking with Travis? Or am I thinking of the group outing in reference of hiking?

That's an interesting thought, although the contra argument would be that Arias had limited time to clean up the time scene due to Enrique arriving home and probably was in a panic to clean up and get out of there. My guess is that the murder weapons and clothes went into a dumpster somewhere, never to be seen again.

I have always wondered about her disposal of the weapons. If she hid rather than dumped them, I wonder whether any of her "male friends" went back some time later to retrieve and dispose of them for her.

Katicoo, I am sitting here in total awe at your latest adventure. I have a feeling that all of you found the ultimate weapon against evil, the sharing of memories of a very beloved person. The connectedness you felt is truly a gift from Travis' soul.

I also hope that Travis' sister found some peace, knowing that he is watching over the children who live in his beloved home. I've always worried about that family. That concern has now been put to rest.

As for our fellow WS'er who provided the thoughtful gifts to you and the family, she is truly a warrior for Travis. We all are, each in our own way. The whole elephant story gave me the chills.

I hope your beautiful brother continues to improve. He is in my thoughts and prayers. I was so pleased to hear he wants to get home to his kitties. I am sure they miss him as much as he misses them.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. What a remarkable day and I am so glad T's Sister had you there in support.
Your journey has touched me deeply.

It is kind of frustrating for me during the trial of TA's murderer to not be able to do anything. To reach out and help or comfort his family. Knowing that you made this Sister continue her journey, moves me. You are a kind wonderful person and I am glad to have the chance to meet you here. You are an incredible lady.

As for the Secret Gifter, How kind and sweet you are. That you would not only send it but send it on behalf of the whole forum to show this family that we do care for each of them. I hope that my gratitude comes through.

This place is remarkable. I am moved and so proud to be here with all you amazing people.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. What a remarkable day and I am so glad T's Sister had you there in support.
Your journey has touched me deeply.

It is kind of frustrating for me during the trial of TA's murderer to not be able to do anything. To reach out and help or comfort his family. Knowing that you made this Sister continue her journey, moves me. You are a kind wonderful person and I am glad to have the chance to meet you here. You are an incredible lady.

As for the Secret Gifter, How kind and sweet you are. That you would not only send it but send it on behalf of the whole forum to show this family that we do care for each of them. I hope that my gratitude comes through.

This place is remarkable. I am moved and so proud to be here with all you amazing people.

I share the exact same thoughts as you. Thank you for posting.

Dear Anonymous Generous Benefactor,

Your beautiful spirit shows through all your gifts!

In a world where there is so much pain and deceit and evil and narcissism and so many people are out for themselves, you are an example of pure unconditional giving and love. With nothing to gain and no agenda you reached out to a family who are hurting down to their core and showed them that pure love and gratitude not only exists but manifests for them on this painful journey.

The gift is not the material things you bought (which are totally lovely, btw) but the pure spirit behind those gifts. Tokens of strength and inspiration and love, all given without anything expected in return and anonymously.

It's not about what we can see -- the talking heads, the cameras, the media, the attention, the spotlight, the circus...no, it's about the unseen, in the shadows, unknown and pure. That's what you've shown us and that's what your gifts convey. Purity of heart and love and giving.

Now that's one powerful lesson and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

KCL Can you share why TA's sister feels the connection to him and elephants. I am very interested.
I had a feeling the gun is what you were looking for. How awesome it would of been if you had found it. I am so happy that you are there personally for Travis's family. My love and prayers go out to them and I am hoping this trial although it will not bring back their loved one will bring them some kind of closure.

The elephants seem to work. I love elephants. There is just something peaceful about them. Also have a couple by my front door.

The elephants seem to work. I love elephants. There is just something peaceful about them. Also have a couple by my front door.

I have always thought that elephants were magnificent creatures from God tne babies are just beautiful to me.

i took my laptop in to my bath so i could finish reading this and now well i am in less than a dignified mess crying in a bubble bath.

gift giver,you are simply AMAZING! thank you so much for including all of us here.

KCL,i don't even know what words to use to describe how awesome you are. wouldn't it be amazing if you actually found something?

i believe also that Travis is guiding everything here.

do you and the girls have any other plans to go back searching?

I am sitting at my desk reading your beautiful story KatieCoolady and then I realized that sitting on my desk (since the trial started) is my daughter's elephant keychain. Elephants are huge symbol in my family also, my Mom, who passed away 12 years ago, collected them (trunks up for good luck) and my daughter has carried on the tradition.

It struck me that there are hundreds of people who are drawn to this WS board for all kinds of reasons, alot for very personal, tragic experiences. Most I think are looking for answers as to why such horrible things happen to good people and where is justice for this.

I have read much about the very human Travis with the kind eyes and the kind heart and his desire to be a very positive, uplifting voice in a crazy world and I realized that even in death, the spiritual Travis has still found a way to send out his message of hope. Through your strength and tenacity KatiCoo, through the generous and kind soul of BB, through the love of his siblings. This is something that cannot be killed with a knife and a gun. This is something eternal and of God.

In the bigger picture of life, in spite of how this trial turns out, though I believe this woman will get at the least life in prison, justice will eventually come to all the OJ's, the Casey's, the Jodi's. It may be quick, it may take years and maybe not in this life, but it will come. It is the bigger message that moves me. The goodness of human beings will always win over evil.

WOW! I can only say HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUSLY WAYS!!! Travis' death has touched so many people, brought people together that would never have touched,...his death is not in vain. Travis will live on in the hearts of so many people. WOW!!

Chills after reading your story KCL. Especially since, last week my oldest had Spring Break we walked to the library on Monday to get books for her Spring Break reading challenge (as she said I need new books to read I'm tired of reading the ones I have.). They each got 6 books. Out of the 12, 7 of them have elephants in the story. She sat down while I listened to the trial on Wednesday (with my headphones on) reading her books out loud to her little brother. Never noticed before then how many of the books had elephants in them. I scrolled through this post trying to find your latest update and saw the pictures first, thinking...... the elephants are everywhere.

My family is from Cuba and my mother always told me elephant figures were good luck. She specifically said to have their rear end point to the front door as part of this belief. Funny how it crosses so many cultures. :)

In Islam, the year the Prophet Muhammad was born (AD 570) is known as the "year of the elephant" - as a king from Yemen led an army riding on elephants to Mecca to destroy the kabba (the building covered in a black cloth in Saudi Arabia - people refer to it sometimes as "that black cube"). When the elephants reached the city of Mecca they stopped and refused to enter. This is actually referred to in the Qur'an.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love you KCL for all you are, have been, and will be. Thank you for sharing your story. I suspect many of us have stories to share, is there a thread for that?

I would say you or anyone could share those stories right here on this thread! I'd love for this thread to hold that kind of good vibes.

May I just add one more PS just because? I noticed that our BB paid over $21.00 just in postage to send that box priority mail to me.

One thought I had upon waking this morning is if I was bedridden with illness I think these incredible reflections of love and admiration coming back to BB on this thread would be fuel and food to sustain me for a very long time. And because they are here carved in to cyberspace, she can revisit them any time she needs a lift.

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni