Keep His Name Off The Forums

capps

Reaction score
IMO ... going forth,we should not mention his name on the forum ever again.

He got exactly what he wanted. He wanted to be a link some how,some way to the crime. He feels now and forever more,when this case is discussed he will be a small part of it.

I don't think we should give him that satisfaction.Now that he's free,he may even surf the web to see who's talking about him.

The forums shoudn't give him that satisfaction.

I for one will never mention him again.

It happened. Therefore there is no way to separate John Mark Karr form the JBR case.

Chrishope said:
It happened. Therefore there is no way to separate John Mark Karr form the JBR case.
He's a confessed child molester and pedophile. Even if he's mentally ill and lies about killing someone he didn't kill, he has to be at least watched because he is a danger to children all over the world... even if no one will lock him up.

capps said:

He got exactly what he wanted. He wanted to be a link some how,some way to the crime. He feels now and forever more,when this case is discussed he will be a small part of it.

I don't think we should give him that satisfaction.Now that he's free,he may even surf the web to see who's talking about him.

I agree-he will be on the net reading all about himself-he shouldnt be linked to the case..he was a fake-stop the insanity of talking about a pedophile -u r feeding a sick ego..he is no mental case-he is of sound mind doing what he is doing-faking-lying-he deserves no sympathy and certainly no more attention.
He didnt do it-there are others who didnt do it that we rarely mention-the scam should be ended on him.

I still don't understand why anyone would want this kind of attention or notoriety. Obviously he DID, but....grrrrrrrrr! Why would you want to be viewed as one of the lowest types of human beings there is? Why would you want the world to think/know that you are a disgusting pedophile, and why would you want the whole world to think that you murdered an innocent little girl? I don't get it. Most people want attention for positive things. Most people want to lie about doing GREAT and WONDERFUL things that people would look up to! I just don't get it, I just don't get it....:doh:

Chrishope said:

Oh yes, there is a way-

I agree with Capps- don't give him the satisfaction
of mentioning him again!

That lying, scum of the earth pedophile, freak has
had his fun with us.

Now we need to dismiss him from our minds. He's
not worth another moment's thought.

dottierainbow said:
Capps,
Who are you talking about? He who?
Amy

dottierainbow,

I can't tell you,because I promised myself I would never mention his name again ... lol.

MysteryAddict said:
Oh yes, there is a way-

I agree with Capps- don't give him the satisfaction
of mentioning him again!

That lying, scum of the earth pedophile, freak has
had his fun with us.

Now we need to dismiss him from our minds. He's
not worth another moment's thought.
I agree, if we call him anything we should call him the mentally ill pervert..that would piss him off-he wants postive attention from negativity-he doesnt like being called mentally ill.
I will never call him by his name and I wont be saying much in the future about any of this..for the next while I will say the scam artist or the mental case.

The best thing we could all do is drop him from all of this and focus on the crime again as we were - well as many were..he deserves NO mention again..unless to celebrate him getting as many as 6 years for what he has done.

capps said:

the other thing I think is a foolish notion is that the mental case would write a book-who would read it? NO one..why would any publisher pay to hear something they can make up in a novel or on screen..its insane.
This mental case will fade into nothing-he isnt notorious..he will be a footnote because he is just one more person eliminated..he isnt the first false confession yada..
he is a joke and I do believe noone will want any association with a perv.

newtv, for once, you and I agree! Anonymity is the best punishment for this creature.

SuperDave said:
newtv, for once, you and I agree! Anonymity is the best punishment for this creature.
lol
2 funny
torment by making him invisible
we may not agree but I know all of you are good people with your own well thought out opinions..just different - I mean that..its hard to convey an opinion in type that captures how we look..and I am always pretty calm..I just sound like a homocidal maniac..lol

aspidistra said:
He's a confessed child molester and pedophile. Even if he's mentally ill and lies about killing someone he didn't kill, he has to be at least watched because he is a danger to children all over the world... even if no one will lock him up.
He is neither of these. The ony crime he has been charged with is the child *advertiser censored*. No this is not an acceptable thing but it does not involve ever touching a child. What this man is, is a very very very mentaly ill person. He has been persecuted enough and I hope for him that he gets the help he obviously needs and seeks inpatient mental health care. He could be a danger to children but we can't persecute people based on could be's. Having deluisions, criminal and disgusting thoughts is not a crime.

mjak

I kind of thing this is somewhat silly. It's like trying to ignore reality to stick it to some guy out of principality.

For all we know he is or will be a member of this forum and talk to all you people about the case and you'll never know. How funny would it be if he does join the site and acts "nice" and becomes widely accepted here.

mjak said:
He is neither of these. The ony crime he has been charged with is the child *advertiser censored*. No this is not an acceptable thing but it does not involve ever touching a child. What this man is, is a very very very mentaly ill person. He has been persecuted enough and I hope for him that he gets the help he obviously needs and seeks inpatient mental health care. He could be a danger to children but we can't persecute people based on could be's. Having deluisions, criminal and disgusting thoughts is not a crime.

mjak
i respectfully disagree but its good we have people in the world who take this position cuz somewhere in the middle might be the truth..I think he is a pervert-a spoiled attention seeker..and a danger to society.
We dont know when he will kill? If he needs help it should be the kind he gets from behind bars..like all the others-no amount of therapy will change this guy-he likes who he is.

RJML said:
I kind of thing this is somewhat silly. It's like trying to ignore reality to stick it to some guy out of principality.

For all we know he is or will be a member of this forum and talk to all you people about the case and you'll never know. How funny would it be if he does join the site and acts "nice" and becomes widely accepted here.
Stick it to some guy??
If his goal is attention and infamy he gets it everytime he gets talked about..he is likely grinning from ear to ear to know the inner workings of his mind have been talked about or read about round the world.
He should be given no attention.he is a suspect who was not the murderer..its not a fascination to me how he did it..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back