Keeping Search Efforts Focused-Message to Tim Miller

Please everyone, It is easy to critisize the GP's. I know. I understand the frustration and I think it's safe to say that most of us would not do what Cindy and George have done...BUT...don't we all understand the denial? I do. It hurts my heart to see what this family is going through.

Feel free to express your opinions, express your anger, but PLEASE..PLUUEEEZZEE..Let's make sure this does not turn into a hateful thread.

We want Websleuths to be a better forum than those that hate.

Tricia
Amen sister.

I don't hate any of the Anthony family. I am a mother, though. I remember like it was yesterday the feeling of panic (years ago) when one of my then little ones slipped away for a minute or two in a grocery store.

So, I'll never understand the happy party girl. That toothy smiling face indicated to me that Caylee was likely no longer with us, and I am beyond sad about that.

And as far as the mother of Casey, I really don't understand her either. 24 hour daycare is expensive. She knew Casey didn't have the money to pay for something like that, and beyond that, Casey didn't have any legitimate need for that kind of care. I'm certain she knew something was very, very wrong before she started sniffing "pizza". For me, though, I worried like crazy in a matter of seconds. I can't imagine waiting 5 weeks.

No hate here. Just prayers for the LE, the searchers, and anyone connected to the case that truly cares about the life of a little one.

Gin good post, I think where most of us are at with this case. Are the GP's helping the case at this point? Have they done anything illegal and by their continual remarks are they putting themselves or others at risk because of the public's growing hatred toward them?

How do we increase searchers when so many of them as confirmed by Darlin Gal despise the family?

Cindy did not have good and healthy motives for calling Tim Miller to come and search. Her motives were to prove that the media IS a bunch of maggots, etc.....she is very much in denial. IMO the entire family should be out there with the search party.

Beth Holloway tramped the dines with Tim in Aruba, as did her x husband. These people are being ridiculous and NEED help !

She is one sick puppy....the more she talks the more I see & hear CASEY!! :furious:

:clap:
Cindy, George and Casey are why we can't get to Caylee.

Additionally, there is no credible information given by the above mentioned that would GET US TO CAYLEE.
:clap: Couldn't have said it better myself.

I know Tim and his team would only go with the blessing from the family and LE. If the GP's suddenly said to Tim that she didn't want them there would he honor that request at this point?

I know it sounds silly, but I had to ask.

That is a very good question and I cannot even begin to speak for Tim but my guess would be if LE requested he stay...that might do the trick. But I really don't know.

I spent hours on the phone the past couple days and did a bunch of emailing trying to help TES find volunteers and get donations for food/drink/supplies for the searchers. The people I had spoke with they made it very clear that the reason they are not volunteering or interesting in donating is because of their disdain for the family. The way they have acted in the media has left a sour taste in the community.

Cindy tried to blame the "low numbers of TES volunteers" on the fact that everyone believes that Caylee is alive...which simply is a bunch of BS.

The low numbers is because people are discouraged from searching because they figure "why bother?" the family isn't out there searching, why should I? They see the anger, the rage and the denial the family has and they can't get pass that.

Which is sad.

Cindy has had the media at her door for the past two weeks and NOT ONCE did she ever mention the search and ask for volunteers to come and help look for her grandbaby. She only involved TES because she was asked to by TP, the man her paid her daughters bail. She only wants TES search for a live Caylee and she wants TES to fail, to prove the "maggots" wrong.

Caylee is not going to find her way home by herself. She needs angels out looking for her to bring her home.

I also think that people are scared to look for Caylee. It's easy to get people to turn up for "new search". There is that possibility that the person is alive, that you will stumble upon them sleeping under a tree...

but the facts are that Caylee has been missing for over 2 1/2 months and more than likely won't be a beautiful child if you would stumble upon her...

People are scared of coming across a scene that nightmares are made of.

I can understand that and respect that but the real nightmare to me is that baby girl's remains may never be found because there wasn't enough volunteers to search because they "hate" the family.

People need to get out there and search and if they live too far away to search they need to donate to TES and get the word out about the search.

We have to become Caylee's family and take care of this baby. We have to make sure she finds her way home. She deserves to be found and laid to rest with the love and respect she should have had to begin with. All the missing children and adults out there deserve this.

All the searchers from WS and SM and all the different posters from both places trying to get donations and food for the searchers, warms my heart and gives me hope for this little girl being found.

I was going to snip this for space, but I COULDNT......it has to be the best post I have read on here in over 2 weeks. :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Tricia,

That wasn't my intentions for starting this thread, just so you know. The intentions are to keep this search focused and for folks not to stray away from the facts in this case. The GP's may be doing more harm at this point then help. All emotions aside, after viewing the mob outside of their home, I believe it would be in their best interest to keep silent. I seriously thought George was going to loose it the other day and hurt someone, or vise versa had they opened their door today to that family banging outside. I don't wish this on anyone. We don't want anyone else getting hurt.

I know Nedthan, I know you are a "facts" person and have a good heart too.

I agree with what you say about the GP's. It might be safer for them to step aside and stay inside.

I spent hours on the phone the past couple days and did a bunch of emailing trying to help TES find volunteers and get donations for food/drink/supplies for the searchers. The people I had spoke with they made it very clear that the reason they are not volunteering or interesting in donating is because of their disdain for the family. The way they have acted in the media has left a sour taste in the community.

I don't get that. I mean, I get that people have disdain for the family, but wouldn't that make people want to search even harder? Because if enough people search and find Caylee, then Casey can be prosecuted properly. If people don't search and she is never recovered, then maybe she'll get off lightly.

Also, I think its great that you have donated your time to the search.

This is what Tim Miller had to say last night on Nancy Grace:

GRACE: Tim, why did you pick these specific areas to search? What evidence do you have? What do you know that led you to these places to search?

MILLER: I didn`t pick these three areas. These are areas that law enforcement wanted us to search. These are areas they want us to search thoroughly. They want us to search them two or three times. And they want these areas cleared before we move on to other areas. And these are huge areas. And.

GRACE: Tell me in a nutshell, Tim, where the areas were police wanted you to search?

MILLER: I think it`s probably been made public that these are areas where cell phone activity was going off the towers.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/01/ng.01.html

When I lived in Arizona over 20 years ago, there was a case of little Vicki Lynne Hoskinson, kidnapped, raped, stabbed and left in the desert. I remember seeing photos of her family out in the harsh desert day after day searching every inch of ground as long as they had daylight.

BTW, the child's remains were found 6 or 7 months later by her mother in an awesome miracle:

Here is a bit of the newspaper article.

- - - - - - - -

On Sept. 17, 1984, eight-year-old Vicki Lynne Hoskinson was riding her bicycle home from mailing a letter. Atwood kidnapped and killed her, leaving her body in the desert. He was apprehended after fleeing to Texas. Her body was found in April 1985.

Months after Vicki disappeared, after Atwood's arrest, Debbie Carlson, for reasons she'll never know, felt drawn to drive Ina Road one night.

It was after work. It was a life-changing trip.

Carlson said, "The further I got down Ina Road, the emotions were stronger and stronger and I started hearing the voice 'Mommy, I'm here. Mommy I'm here.'"

Debbie just knew she was there and that Vicki's voice had guided her, but a search revealed nothing.

It would turn out, months later, that Debbie was right. She was there.

Almost 7 months later, Vicki's remains were found scattered on both sides of Ina. Only a third of her bones were recovered.

- - - - - -

The entire article is here:
http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5678926

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, I'M MY MOTHER AFTER ALL.........:eek:

When I lived in Arizona over 20 years ago, there was a case of little Vicki Lynne Hoskinson, kidnapped, raped, stabbed and left in the desert. I remember seeing photos of her family out in the harsh desert day after day searching every inch of ground as long as they had daylight.

BTW, the child's remains were found 6 or 7 months later by her mother in an awesome miracle:

Here is a bit of the newspaper article.

- - - - - - - -

On Sept. 17, 1984, eight-year-old Vicki Lynne Hoskinson was riding her bicycle home from mailing a letter. Atwood kidnapped and killed her, leaving her body in the desert. He was apprehended after fleeing to Texas. Her body was found in April 1985.

Months after Vicki disappeared, after Atwood's arrest, Debbie Carlson, for reasons she'll never know, felt drawn to drive Ina Road one night.

It was after work. It was a life-changing trip.

Carlson said, "The further I got down Ina Road, the emotions were stronger and stronger and I started hearing the voice 'Mommy, I'm here. Mommy I'm here.'"

Debbie just knew she was there and that Vicki's voice had guided her, but a search revealed nothing.

It would turn out, months later, that Debbie was right. She was there.

Almost 7 months later, Vicki's remains were found scattered on both sides of Ina. Only a third of her bones were recovered.

- - - - - -

The entire article is here:
http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5678926
Today marks 35 years since an eight year old girl rode her bike to mail a letter----and was never seen alive again.

KGUN9 talked to the mother of Vicki Lynne Hoskinson, about her life, her death and the execution closing in for her killer.

"I miss her voice. You know, It's one of the hardest things is remembering the voice."

So many years ago, Vicki's mom could feel safe letting her ride her precious pink bike to mail a letter.

Pink paint stuck to Atwood's car helped convict him of Vicki's kidnapping and murder. Atwood had been free from a child molestation conviction in California where he forced an eight year old boy off his bicycle and forced him into a sex act.

Now 35 years after Vicki Lynne died, Atwood has run out of appeals to hold off his death by execution.
An 8-year-old’s murder remembered

Cindy did not have good and healthy motives for calling Tim Miller to come and search. Her motives were to prove that the media IS a bunch of maggots, etc.....she is very much in denial. IMO the entire family should be out there with the search party.

I heard Cindy on the news yesterday say to a bystander when asked "why weren't you out looking for Caylee?" she said something like she was calling New York where Caylee may be because she isn't dead and she isn't in the woods.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back