Kelly File Report January 2nd 2015/Baby Lisa's Parents Never Before Seen Tapes

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by Tricia, Dec 30, 2014.

1. askfornina

askfornina New Member

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ater-missing-baby-lisas-parents-cling-to-hope

01/06/2015

2. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

my thoughts seems to be constantly misread. hope it's not being done purposefully :)

3. AnonymousD

AnonymousD Custom User Title goes here

I was slow to catch this interview (chalk me up as another Dish customer w/o Fox).

Now that I'm caught up, I'm struggling. But not for the obvious reasons. This QV business is in a strange location, imo. The town they are in is just down the road from us & we go there 1-2x week. It is a college town with plenty of activity. The business is at one of the main intersections in town, just across from the college football stadium. It's in a strip mall with a fast casual restaurant, a couple of furniture stores, a bakery, a yogurt shop, etc. Their business does not fit in this location, at all. I'm also certain it hasn't been there long. Just one block down & another block over is a large collection of office buildings that house a lot of the smaller professional offices in town (lawyers, counselors, architects, etc). That would be such a better fit for their office, I'm struggling to figure out why he would want it in a strip mall?

Looking around it seems plausible that PH could have connections with the owner of the strip mall. Perhaps he got a deal on the lease. It states QV has been in business since 2009. It looks like it operated out of his (local) home before being in the current location.

I realize I'm nitpicking on this location issue. It just seems so strange that QV would want to seem so relevant & be on Fox News, but never really had a presence (that I've seen) before now.

All in all, I really wanted these interviews to show / tell us something we hadn't seen / heard before. I don't feel like it did.

4. carolbell

carolbell New Member

I think the P.D. needs an overhaul on their beliefs. I mean like Amanda Berry rescued herself and other girls from Castro's house after 10 years in captivity. Elizabeth Smart was found after a tipster saw her sister's description and recognized the man on AMW. The police were stuck on Ricci, I believe his name was ,as the kidnapper. Jaycee Dugard was found after kidnapper brought her with him in police station on a different case. There are many others, where they surface, after years in captivity. I I mean Smart was walking amongst them, Jaycee was in back yard when parole officer was in house. Neighbors told police about her, police didn't look into it.
    something needs to change.

5. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

I can not believe we are rapidly approaching 4 years missing. So very little discussion on this forum. Little forgotten Lisa. :(

6. redheadedgal

lisa has not been forgotten. most of the forum was locked down which stopped discussion. there is a difference :)

7. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

I wish Lisa's parents would publicly talk about what they are doing to find her. At least more than once a year. imvho

8. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

I think what we see is what they're doing: nothing.

9. redheadedgal

findlisairwin.com hasn't been updated in almost a year :(

and two pics of costumed children were added to the fb page last halloween. why they'd feel the need to add those pics of the (presumed) boys boggles my mind.

:moo:

10. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

I wasn't necessarily referring to her being forgotten by us. I know the forum is locked down, I just get frustrated knowing yet another child is gone.