CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote from the snitch brought home once again that high level Frazee thinking:
"He would pass me notes if his information was too sensitive," the man said.
Patrick doesn't miss a trick.o_O

A little preview of prison where PF will soon learn that he can't trust any other inmate any more than he can be trusted (zero).

I think there is a time and place for ignore buttons and block buttons.

After the letters came out I got a terrible headache. I decided to shut my phone off and cried myself to sleep.

I cried for Kelsey and what she went thru before she died. I cried for the baby too. I hurt all over ( just like so many of you).

I just put out a long post and it was from the deepest parts of my heart. And it was deleated.

So for those who believe in lack of fingerprints on the napkins and getting statement analysis for these letters. I need to not follow these thoughts. For now and for my peace of mind I shall use the "ignore" button.
Protect yourself and know that we appreciate your thoughtful, intelligent posts.

Yes, I know that the claim is that they were written before the trial. I said the statement is written as though it is a product of information gleaned from the trial, not something that could be known way back in Sept-Oct before the trial occurred.

I don't have the link for the first telling that I read: "...He also claimed to the inmate that prosecutors were "coaching [Lee] of the circumstantial evidence to match up."..."

It sounds like something written during the trial.

You do realize that these napkins were only presented on Monday with the claim by Bentley that they were written earlier? The DA received them Monday. Did CBI Agent Slater authenticate when they written in some way, or must we rely on convicted felon Bentley's word?
Well I sure don’t believe that PF is a swell innocent guy being framed by KK and I do believe the court has faith in the evidence.

I’ll take Bentley’s word over killer PF. Every time.
Heck, I’d take the words of satan himself over PF

Last edited:
I'm going to add in a controversial bit of analysis (hoping that at least one woman who is thinking "he'd never hurt me" will benefit.

PF had two parallel traits: the ability to transform rage into a killing scheme (not just impulse) AND

the ability to amp up into full-on "hunter mode" when the prey tried to escape.

I have seen this type in action (angry and abusive, very violent - but then absolutely murderous if defied/the prey tries to escape).

The first action (premeditation, bringing a bat, all of that) amped him up enough to administer the first blows. But he hesitated long enough that she could beg for her life in two small words. She may have tried to get up and lunge toward the living room, he amped up the attack. I believe she fought for her life as best she could. And that enabled him to be even more brutal, as he knew it would. She, on the other hand, had no pre-planning and reacted as best she could. He liked the unfairness of it. It was the basis of his MO. "Pick on someone who is unsuspecting and relatively helpless; convince yourself they really need to die; get more agitated if they try to escape/evade their own death."

This is a domineering, controlling, impulsive sociopath.
Quoting just to put it out here again....

As a rabid psychopath, PF will do just fine in prison. His type often does. People often fantasize about a defendant getting tortured while locked up and that is actually fairly rare. As long as he gets life and it's without any chance of parole, that will be good. I predict he'll fail on any future appeals.

@MyBelle

Frazee trial: Letters say Frazee asked inmate to kill witnesses

"...In letter 9, Frazee allegedly claimed that the DA’s Office was working with Kenney to give her quotes to say so her testimony matched the circumstantial evidence in the case...."

I'm old so maybe I am hearing impaired, but that sounds like a claim that would be made during a trial, not way back Sept-Oct 2019. How would PF have developed this opinion before the trial to relay it to Bentley? Didn't Bentley admit to watching a TV show about the the case and/or googling about it? What about Bentley's pending testimony in Weld County re: another solicitation, that was brought up during cross and other issues brought up during cross? Did you find him credible?

JMO Bentley was not credible, not at all. I do not think his testimony reflected well on the Prosecution, they should have skipped him, and they certainly should not have rested with him. His testimony all sounds like the sort of nonsense drug addicts come up with when they are high. All JMO

I’m willing to bet the Berreth’s and all the people named on the napkins and paper towels wouldn’t agree with you.

The prosecution did their job and they did it well IMO.

So, PF told Bentley he would post bail for him so that he could take care of the witnesses. Since PF was in jail, who arranged for the posting of the bail? (I have a pretty good idea) How did PF get the message to someone that he wanted to bail Bentley out? Is there a record of where the bail money came from?

@GoJacks I love your new profile pic :D

I'm excited that GoJacks will be in court Monday so we can come full circle.

GJ let us feel the courtroom in those early days and now we'll have that in the wrap-up.

Any of you who missed it before want to set aside Monday for a treat.

How lucky are we?!

As a rabid psychopath, PF will do just fine in prison. His type often does. People often fantasize about a defendant getting tortured while locked up and that is actually fairly rare. As long as he gets life and it's without any chance of parole, that will be good. I predict he'll fail on any future appeals.
At least we can all hope he becomes someone's "Patricia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle