CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, so PF finally shows his whole *advertiser censored** and complete self. No need for Mama's testimony now; Patrick took care of Patrick all by himself.

I find it interesting that he implicitly trusted a prison gang member with the rest of his life. Kind of like KB trusting him with with hers.

Oh the irony of it all. He deserves every little thing that comes his way.
IMHO

Ahhh, so PF finally shows his whole *advertiser censored** and complete self. No need for Mama's testimony now; Patrick took care of Patrick all by himself.

I find it interesting that he implicitly trusted a prison gang member with the rest of his life. Kind of like KB trusting him with with hers.

Oh the irony of it all. He deserves every little thing that comes his way.
IMHO
Yup, he was exactly the person we thought he was.

Only somehow dumber.

Is Sam going to be doing his 8:30 show on Facebook Live tonight?

Yes, he posted this on FB earlier today.

Sam Kraemer TV
Good morning from Day 10 of the murder trial of Patrick Frazee. The line to get into the courthouse is longer today, as more national media are here with closing arguments possible this afternoon. I’ll share a lunchtime update & plan for a Facebook live again around 8:30 p.m. MT.
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5

@MyBelle

JMO Bentley was not credible, not at all. I do not think his testimony reflected well on the Prosecution, they should have skipped him, and they certainly should not have rested with him. His testimony all sounds like the sort of nonsense drug addicts come up with when they are high. All JMO
RSABBM
The prosecution were hardly resting their case on J.Bentleys credibility. HE didn't write the notes, PF did. It was PF's handwriting. As mentioned before, "he's a walking confessional :) His stupidity is infinite. J.Bentley is a free man. PF isn't and NEVER will be again and he has only himself to blame for that! JMHO

I don't know what media others are exposed to, but what I read is that Stiegerwald tore Bentley to shreds during the cross.

wait and see...
Then why didn't the defense attorneys, who had just shredded the final witness to shreds, bother to say anything during their allotted time for putting up an actual defense? Seems odd, given how well they did during cross examination moments before.

I'm excited that GoJacks will be in court Monday so we can come full circle.

GJ let us feel the courtroom in those early days and now we'll have that in the wrap-up.

Any of you who missed it before want to set aside Monday for a treat.

How lucky are we?!
We are incredibly lucky for @GoJacks to be there - maybe an interview and perhaps a mention of Websleuths?

Had there been no letters, I’d have some skepticism.

But those letters were worth Bentley’s weight in gold.

I just really thought the timing was off and that the prosecution didn’t really need him. I know now, reading the list, how absolutely wrong I was. I never should have doubted May.

Not only if PF already a dangerous murderer we now know he’ll keep going if he can. If I were any of those named, heck even not named, I’d always feel like I need to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I don’t doubt PF will ever stop trying to get someone to do paybacks for him. That’s a scary, scary thought.

Not sure if it meets ToS, but if SF ever gets so much as an unpaid parking ticket, can someone *please please PLEASE* create a thread for her? I want...no...NEED to sleuth her so bad! I’m *certain* that’s a rock with some truly horrible creepy-crawlies living under it. :confused:

This is just so amazing... that PF would trust some gang member in jail not to rat him out... beside the fact he is murderous s*n of a *****. I sure wish we could have seen this live and in person. Mind blowing. Just Unbelievable...

Funny you should mention beating horses.

But seriously! I finally just caught up after a big day at work, and holy smokes!

BOMBSHELL after BOMBSHELL after BOMBSHELL.

At first I was thinking, "I bet they'll do a Dateline," because Dateline loves unexpected dramatic twists, and then I realized, they couldn't even fit today's portion of the story into a Friday night episode.

And yeah. Ma F and pleading the 5th. Much as I disliked her, I never, ever, saw this level of involvement coming. Please let them charge her next!
bolding mine

Re. the bolded : I think many would agree with you !
The only reason to not speak up and do the right thing displays some level of involvement or previous knowledge.
Imo.

Oh no he didn't......…..CB, Kelsey's mother? Oh now I'm really mad, hasn't he hurt that woman enough?? :mad:

ETA: Spelling
Ita.
But as nauseating as that is-- it may help to keep baby K. safe with the Berreth's.
Proof positive she could be in danger if handed back to that family !
MOO

Did we retake the poll ? Is there anyone who votes not guilty? I’m going to send a note to the DA - I’m so impressed with their case and the way they laid out the evidence - I don’t care if they acknowledge it I just want them to know I care
JMO

This is just so amazing... that PF would trust some gang member in jail not to eat him out... beside the fact he is murderous s*n of a *****. I sure wish we could have seen this live and in person. Mind blowing. Just Unbelievable...
BBM
Lol, I think you meant "rat him out..."

Although given his intelligence level and temper, PF could easily enrage another prisoner -- whom he (PF) cannot escape from.
Who knows what may ensue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member