Still Missing Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Sam's FB trial recaps are also posted in the media thread -- I'm listening to trial day 10 as I type. No FB account required.

2. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

JMHO...but she needs a coffee...delivered in person.

3. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Well, who the hell did they come from??? While it may irrelevant to this case, I'd like to know.I mentioned before possible trophies. I'd at least like to hear that was ruled out (as in the state does know whose teeth they are).

iambarb2, steeltowngirl, srg and 9 others like this.
  4. mustloveco

mustloveco Well-Known Member

I must admit: I am pretty happy to be thinking about PF sitting in jail, writing whimsical love notes to thugs! “The things me and you could do” .

iambarb2, TRB, GarAndTeed and 29 others like this.
  5. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

wow! Just when I think it can't get any dumber....surprise!

6. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

However, those 12 are on the Jury.

SK notes:
    "PF asked if doe's prison gang could do something to help him "eliminate witnesses"
    - PF was staring straight down at this point
    - PF asked more than once to "take care of a witness" (KK)
    - PF wrote about 16 letters total...
    - judge said the jury can decide the weight of the credibility it deserved.

7. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

SABBM:

That Makes Two of Us.

chrysalis, TRB, mspepper and 47 others like this.
  8. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

The more I think about this the more I realize the DA would have known everything about "John Doe" within minutes, especially who put up the bond, since that info would be in LE's records.

Even without the lie detector test I would expect they administered, the Frazees' participation in the bond would, as you say, make it clear "John Doe" was legit.

I really want to see the form SF signed!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    CalmSeas, iambarb2, FrankieT and 21 others like this.
  9. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I agree, I can imagine how they all must be scared and looking over their shoulders. I can't even understand why he would want any of Krystal's family dead, I don't think they knew him on a personal level. John and his partner Cindy- they must be wrecks, after hearing that.

If there is any doubt in anyone's mind that Patrick is a sick and twisted individual that should never see the outside of prison ever again, then I am convinced that even a video tape of him committing murder just wouldn't be enough evidence that he's guilty. Way too much evidence against him, way too many witnesses, and they backed up everything KK told LE.

I am really curious about the letter PF wrote about Doe calling his mother, having both her cell and land phone numbers- Doe wouldn't know those numbers on his own. Obviously, mother and son had a code with the damn horses and elk, just like PF did with Kenney and the horses. I do wish that she had taken the stand, just to see her reaction to questions by the prosecution, even if she plead the 5th.

Thank God Baby K is with the Berreth's. After seeing how he mentioned to Doe about the ages of Krystal's children, that makes me all the more convinced that Baby K was not the issue in terms of getting rid of Kelsey and KK now, as well. If he would mention Krystal's kids like that, you can't convince me that this man is a loving father, sorry.

I'm really relieved he didn't have any of the Berreth's on that list, but who knows if he has anything else up his sleeve.

I think I am just too stunned by this entire trial- it' overwhelming to be honest. Scary, too, especially since he was plotting more murders from his prison cell.

CalmSeas, iambarb2, FrankieT and 15 others like this.
  10. afitzy

afitzy Member

I do wonder about the entire SF issue as I believe in the Sam FB Live Day 10 recap when talking about the 'jailhouse notes' it was clear that PF gave SF phone number to the 'jailhouse snitch'.

Why give that phone contact information to the jailhouse snitch IMO except that SF was the person to orchestrate payment for the many 'hits' described on the many different notes or could provide more detailed information about people on the 'hit list'.

Sam of course did not draw a conclusion on why the SF phone contact information might have been provided to the 'jailhouse snitch' but the fact that the information passed from PF to the snitch was IMO quite interesting.

The legal status of the 'jailhouse notes' is unclear to me and so IDK whether they can be used as evidence to perhaps initiate a case against whoever else PF was attempting to involve in the 'hits' from his jail cell. As we have never heard from SF on this particular issue as it just happened recently, it will be interesting to see if LE pursues this issue further with her or any other family members involved with assisting the 'jailhouse snitch' with bail/bond.

MOO

11. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Yeah- I don't think he was talking about the bag of teeth. Has that even been brought up in the trial? Or do we just know about it from the arrest affidavit?

12. afitzy

afitzy Member

Yes, and Sam also added that PF gave SF phone number to the 'jailhouse snitch' as well but Sam did not speculate as to 'why' this might have been done.

Much food for thought here IMO between the phone number being passed over and the 'bond assistance' allegedly provided.

Wonder if LE will do anything or even can do anything about any of this?

13. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

It was me, but I reconsidered after @GordianKnot criticized me for being “cheap.” I only give “lightly used” gift cards, as opposed to fully loaded ones. No exceptions.

It’s the thought that counts though. The fact that it crossed my mind to offer a gift, is a gift enough.

Which I explained to @GoJacks when he messaged me to say “I’m starving.”

14. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Oh, I hope so! And to think that SF had to hear all this the same way we did (the trial part - she may have been informed by his defense ahead of time??).

Flicka1, Steelslady, kimpage and 3 others like this.
  15. mustloveco

mustloveco Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to tell PF: the cats out of the bag now. We got you buddy!

16. afitzy

afitzy Member

It was interesting along the lines of your thoughts on teeth, that someone asked Sam in the FB live tonight if any more had been heard from LE about the other teeth found at the Frazee ranch and Sam I believe said he had not heard anything further.

Wonder if LE will investigate those teeth to determine if they are Frazee family teeth or perhaps belong to others?

17. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Yes, if we complain about KK not coming fw and telling so that a life could be saved.... Well what about Ma not coming fw if all those people would have been killed??!!!!

QueenBofOB, iambarb2, TRB and 18 others like this.
  18. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

If you check out today's testimony you'll find that the defense attorneys learned about the informant before the DA as he accidentally contacted them first.

Every trial I've ever watched had evidence coming in right up until the end. It's how things work. People often decide to come forward during a trial.

It's good to know also that every trial has people who are paid to testify. They are professionals who work for a living and don't just sit around to wait for a trial.

The other teeth were tested and confirmed to contain female DNA. They didn't seem to have anything to do with the case so they weren't highlighted. (If they were Ma or the sister's wisdom teeth, no biggie.) Many other objects fell into this same category, such as a number of things that tested negative for blood.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  19. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

I hope they're investigating any deeper SF connection as we speak. The prosecution didn't need her so she didn't get any immunity for testifying. Maybe after PF's trial is over, they'll be coming for her next.

GarAndTeed, MrsM, FrankieT and 25 others like this.
  20. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

Hahaha, yes, FLUSH is an example of PF’s language that nobody could ever figure out ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Luckily, his jailhouse buddy did not follow that brilliant suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.