CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was interesting along the lines of your thoughts on teeth, that someone asked Sam in the FB live tonight if any more had been heard from LE about the other teeth found at the Frazee ranch and Sam I believe said he had not heard anything further.

Wonder if LE will investigate those teeth to determine if they are Frazee family teeth or perhaps belong to others?

I thought I heard Sam say the teeth had female DNA but that was it.

There was much discussion here that lots of people collect teeth and they probably were from within the family.

FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:
Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystyal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother

The Defense and Prosecution have rested their cases.
OMG, Kelsey's Mom was on this list? What the.........

Unbelievable that he'd want all of the Kenney family dead- he doesn't even know most of them or any of them at all.

This guy is beyond any medication or rehab. Way beyond. Such a shame they didn't try for the death penalty and CO actually go through with it. He doesn't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

@gitana1 posted this in thread #65... :)

Defense really never sets up ineffective assistance of counsel.

They’re not overwhelmed. Defense counsel is used to losing.

I think they just don’t have much. We mostly all saw that from the beginning. They’re going to try to say the evidence isn’t there and allows for another theory. But there no evidence of that.

Yes. No concerns. They can’t create what they don’t have.

These paper towel (and commissary receipt) letters are so outrageous, so outlandish, yet so compelling, that I can't imagine a defense attorney not sputtering out objection after objection if they had ANY way of pushing back on the content or authenticity. Or even to question the witness on how he ended up with these letters, how they were passed, surely they could have tripped him up on some little detail if they weren't true. But they couldn't. So once again, they had to resort to just poking at his motivations.

Unbelievable that he'd want all of the Kenney family dead- he doesn't even know most of them or any of them at all.

This guy is beyond any medication or rehab. Way beyond. Such a shame they didn't try for the death penalty and CO actually go through with it. He doesn't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

Probably because they were all there at Thanksgiving and knew she wasn’t in Colorado.

I agree, I can imagine how they all must be scared and looking over their shoulders. I can't even understand why he would want any of Krystal's family dead, I don't think they knew him on a personal level. John and his partner Cindy- they must be wrecks, after hearing that.

If there is any doubt in anyone's mind that Patrick is a sick and twisted individual that should never see the outside of prison ever again, then I am convinced that even a video tape of him committing murder just wouldn't be enough evidence that he's guilty. Way too much evidence against him, way too many witnesses, and they backed up everything KK told LE.

I am really curious about the letter PF wrote about Doe calling his mother, having both her cell and land phone numbers- Doe wouldn't know those numbers on his own. Obviously, mother and son had a code with the damn horses and elk, just like PF did with Kenney and the horses. I do wish that she had taken the stand, just to see her reaction to questions by the prosecution, even if she plead the 5th.

Thank God Baby K is with the Berreth's. After seeing how he mentioned to Doe about the ages of Krystal's children, that makes me all the more convinced that Baby K was not the issue in terms of getting rid of Kelsey and KK now, as well. If he would mention Krystal's kids like that, you can't convince me that this man is a loving father, sorry.

I'm really relieved he didn't have any of the Berreth's on that list, but who knows if he has anything else up his sleeve.

I think I am just too stunned by this entire trial- it' overwhelming to be honest. Scary, too, especially since he was plotting more murders from his prison cell.
KB mother was on the PF 'hit list'

He is beyond, yes. She was going to testify against him and he couldn't control her. She was expendable. It's horrifying.

Well, who the hell did they come from??? While it may irrelevant to this case, I'd like to know.I mentioned before possible trophies. I'd at least like to hear that was ruled out (as in the state does know whose teeth they are).
We know they wouldn't have helped to tell this carefully crafted story to the jury.

Some things just become noise in a case and they aren't brought in.

I'm good with that on the teeth!

The single female tooth in the burn pit to verify KK's story was enough for me.

Last edited:

Yes he's the worst. (Like he wasn't already.) Apparently in the first letter, top right it said,
Sign ID… (not sure what this means??)
Cheryl Berreth
Idaho, question mark
She’ll F me (Sam didn’t want to swear) if and how she can also

Yes, and Sam also added that PF gave SF phone number to the 'jailhouse snitch' as well but Sam did not speculate as to 'why' this might have been done.

Much food for thought here IMO between the phone number being passed over and the 'bond assistance' allegedly provided.

Wonder if LE will do anything or even can do anything about any of this?

BBM:

I think not only can LE do something, they almost certainly will do something about this.

One of the people PF solicited the jailhouse snitch to "take care of" was a LEO.
That's a HUGE no-no.

With the thinly veiled, and by thinly veiled, I mean completely transparent, references to SF in those letters, I would not at all be surprised to see her arrested at some point in the near future.

JMO.

I agree, I can imagine how they all must be scared and looking over their shoulders. I can't even understand why he would want any of Krystal's family dead, I don't think they knew him on a personal level. John and his partner Cindy- they must be wrecks, after hearing that.

If there is any doubt in anyone's mind that Patrick is a sick and twisted individual that should never see the outside of prison ever again, then I am convinced that even a video tape of him committing murder just wouldn't be enough evidence that he's guilty. Way too much evidence against him, way too many witnesses, and they backed up everything KK told LE.

I am really curious about the letter PF wrote about Doe calling his mother, having both her cell and land phone numbers- Doe wouldn't know those numbers on his own. Obviously, mother and son had a code with the damn horses and elk, just like PF did with Kenney and the horses. I do wish that she had taken the stand, just to see her reaction to questions by the prosecution, even if she plead the 5th.

Thank God Baby K is with the Berreth's. After seeing how he mentioned to Doe about the ages of Krystal's children, that makes me all the more convinced that Baby K was not the issue in terms of getting rid of Kelsey and KK now, as well. If he would mention Krystal's kids like that, you can't convince me that this man is a loving father, sorry.

I'm really relieved he didn't have any of the Berreth's on that list, but who knows if he has anything else up his sleeve.

I think I am just too stunned by this entire trial- it' overwhelming to be honest. Scary, too, especially since he was plotting more murders from his prison cell.

I'll have to look again but I thought Cheryl was mentioned in one of Patrick's "letters".

So Patrick wanted "her" to know "the elk hunt was successful".

We'll never get to know how much involvement "her" had in what happened to Kelsey but this sure sounds like "her" was to be kept up to date on plans for the witness hits.

I hope this gets pointed out in the town news and the shunning begins.

Shunning... hmm; I hope it's more like arresting! Planning to kidnap (or worse) every possible witness - it seems apparent she (SF) was very much a part of it.

Last edited:
BBM:

I think not only can LE do something, they almost certainly will do something about this.

One of the people PF solicited the jailhouse snitch to "take care of" was a LEO.
That's a HUGE no-no.

With the thinly veiled, and by thinly veiled, I mean completely transparent, references to SF in those letters, I would not at all be surprised to see her arrested at some point in the near future.

JMO.

Over the weekend would be perfect! Maybe we'll get another picture.

Thanks scdiv, for all your hard work here.:):)
Am I correct, you also work hard on the Dulos case?
Aw thanks - but so many here who work hard in this thread. Team effort for sure. I have a weird memory where I tend to remember everything I read. I just wish I could type faster! No, can't take any credit on the Dulos case. I pop in every now and then if there's a development, but am not well versed in that one like so many of you!

BBM:

That's a HUGE no-no.

JMO.
I'm ever hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members