CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder if that's why she hasn't attended the trial.
I can see Cheryl treasuring every minute to love on BabyK during this time and that she might not want anyone to point out she wasn't providing constant care.

We've certainly seen how irrational the Frazees can be.

Last edited:
We could get a satisfying full circle video of Ma F down by the franch gate in cuffs.

What a great final scene to the movie!

Maybe the Berreths riding by with BabyK?

I can picture it now...

I want to know why she's not arrested.

I also want to know if PF had somehow put money into Doe's account, how did that transaction happen, how much was it- was it enough to bond him out? If that transaction did occur, I hope they followed the money trail.......you can't tell me that PF had that cash in his own account. Did they bring this up in court? Sorry, I missed a bit today, and I am trying to catch up the best that I can.

They didn't bring this up. LE/DA only found out Sun/Mon best as I can tell. There's a lot of evidence to wade through about this, I'm sure. I trust them to do the right thing. Don't arrest her before you can convict her. But, please, please do it somewhere we can get a picture of it!

I can see Cheryl treasuring every minute to love on BabyK during this and that she might not want anyone to point out she wasn't providing constant care.

If I were her I would not be coming back after finding out I was on the list. I thought she may come back for closing but I'll be really surprised to see her now.

OMG, Kelsey's Mom was on this list? What the.........

Unbelievable that he'd want all of the Kenney family dead- he doesn't even know most of them or any of them at all.

This guy is beyond any medication or rehab. Way beyond. Such a shame they didn't try for the death penalty and CO actually go through with it. He doesn't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

Well, could there now be another trial for PF, for the new soliciting charges. after he gets LWOP here.
Guess, they then cannot say, as you planned 12 other murders, Death Penalty awaits you.
MOO.

I can see Cheryl treasuring every minute to love on BabyK during this and that she might not want anyone to point out she wasn't providing constant care.

She also might not want to hear some of the details - they would be so overwhelmingly upsetting to her, she would probably not be able to be fully attentive to BabyK in the way she'd need to be. Probably trying to be a positive influence to the baby as best she can be right now (and I'm sure KB's dad is a mess after what he heard today, and every previous day).

Last edited:
Ha, I assume she will be let in for the verdict/probably closing statements?.

She was there again today.

I'd love to sit next to her. :)
Please do and send her our love, I mean, hate.

Growl at her, at least.

Oh never mind, I don't want you on Patrick's list. Stay on the other side of the room please, and don't look her way......

If I were her I would not be coming back after finding out I was on the list. I thought she may come back for closing but I'll be really surprised to see her now.

CD will be present for sentencing, giving us her Victim statement.
PF won't blink or look at her, nor any other supporters of Kelsey.

It was me, but I reconsidered after @GordianKnot criticized me for being “cheap.” I only give “lightly used” gift cards, as opposed to fully loaded ones. No exceptions.

It’s the thought that counts though. The fact that it crossed my mind to offer a gift, is a gift enough.

Which I explained to @GoJacks when he messaged me to say “I’m starving.”

The fact that you gleefully jumped in to "take credit" for being the cheapskate who's all in favor of handing out "lightly used" gift cards to Taco Bell comes as no surprise here.

Heck, while you're at it, why stop at gift cards?

Got any "lightly used" socks or deodorant you could send him?

Frankly, I'm just surprised that you didn't propose sending poor @GoJacks expired gift cards.

Last edited:
This is it in a nutshell. A rare look into the mind of this kind of killer. I mean, lots of killers will eliminate 1-2 witnesses. This guy was going to try and eliminate a whole swatch of people (including his own friend).

For someone willing to kill, he's tremendously afraid of the consequences.

I'm sure the knowledge that Patrick's dear "stepfather figure" had lots of stuff to steal was pretty easily confirmed by LE too.

How else would "John Doe" know to put that in the notes? I've read everything published about this case and I never saw that, did any of you?

When referring to this trial never ask if it can get any stranger :D ..... so far, it always has!

Yesterday, as we really heard all before, I was disappointed as waiting for a nice surprise.o_O
As my hours differ greatly from those of the trial, I did not get up, before the birds, as I had for all the previous days.
Getting up later, what a shock, when a new thread had been started, so cheating, I looked ahead, and was so pleased for the best bomb shell ever.:):):)
Nothing can beat today's news here.

So, PF told Bentley he would post bail for him so that he could take care of the witnesses. Since PF was in jail, who arranged for the posting of the bail? (I have a pretty good idea) How did PF get the message to someone that he wanted to bail Bentley out? Is there a record of where the bail money came from?
This is what I want to know! I wonder why this wasn't mentioned in court, if if if, anyone from Patrick's camp (hell ranch) was involved in bailing this man out, thinking he was going to make all of these witnesses disappear, just before the trial.

We know they wouldn't have helped to tell this carefully crafted story to the jury.

Some things just become noise in a case and they aren't brought in.

I'm good with that on the teeth!

The single female tooth in the burn pit to verify KK's story was enough for me.

Oh, yes, I totally get but allow me to flesh out my thinking on it. It's that since they were conducting Kelsey's murder investigation, ANY teeth found would have to be tested, right? Therefore, some answer must have been arrived at. They weren't Kelsey's, obviously, but if they were unknown (no DNA profile to match them to) I would think LE would be very interested in who they belonged to since we're talking about a killer, here. I guess they must have been identified (family) but just wanted to confirm that, yes, they were tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100