Still Missing Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KayElJay, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Poor guy has the wrong attorney, apparently.

chrysalis, kakadu, MrsM and 24 others like this.

2. Crooked Chicken

Crooked Chicken Well-Known Member

That perfectly sums it up

3. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

It's also possible he was caught on surveillance camera in the jail - they are all over the place.

MerBeach, Alcina, Flicka1 and 16 others like this.
  4. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

@gitana1

What will happen to the person who paid the bail money for the jailhouse witness?

Do you think there will be charges ?

chrysalis, MerBeach, Flicka1 and 16 others like this.
  5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

@gitana1 What about this?

We know that the defense and prosecution had closed door meetings regarding the introduction of those letters.

What if there was actually a recording of PF arranging the bond being posted for Bentley (I’m sure there is), and a deal was made that the defense wouldn’t question the legitimacy of the letters, if the prosecution didn’t play that tape?

Or something along those lines anyway.

TRB, chrysalis, MerBeach and 23 others like this.
  6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I wouldn’t be worried except there are Frazee’s on the outside and I’m thinking of the Rhoden case.

Custody of a child makes people insane. So does losing.

TRB, iambarb2, chrysalis and 41 others like this.
  7. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Why does the source of the 'evidence' matter much when the HAND that WROTE the letters belonged to PF?

But the other telling matter was that I believe the Jury did not ask any questions about the letters. We have seen this Jury asking questions throughout this trial and they appear to be actively engaged.

Here is link to the 17 letters and some background info should you have any further questions:

Patrick Frazee murder trial: 10 key moments from testimony

Quotes from article:
    Letters, former inmate: Frazee wanted witnesses dead

Prosecutors showed 17 different letters that a witness, who's a former inmate, said he exchanged with Frazee, who was in the same jail. The man is on probation now.

In their passed notes, Frazee asked the man to kill witnesses — Kenney, Michelle Stein (Kenney’s friend in Idaho), John Moore (Frazee's friend who previously testified), Wendi Clark (Moore’s significant other) and lead Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater — and described where they live now and what they look like. In a testimony, Slater confirmed the descriptions of each person and their places of residences were all accurate. [BBM]

In one letter, Frazee allegedly wrote he’d “really like to see Kenney with a bullet in her head.”

In another letter, he allegedly wrote: “I’m excited if we can pull this off — only thing better would be if Krystal sent someone a text from her phone confessing and telling the truth that I didn’t have anything to do with it at all. Gregg Slater and all five disappear," referencing Kenney's family, including her children and Chad Lee, and Stein.

Most of the letters had instructions to flush the bathroom paper towels once the former inmate had read the message.

Frazee trial: Letters say Frazee asked inmate to kill witnesses

Quotes from Article:

Prosecutor Beth Reed then called up Gregg Slater, the CBI agent, who went through 17 of the letters that Frazee and the inmate allegedly passed back and forth while in the Teller County Jail. Slater said he reviewed these letters. He said all the letters appeared to match Frazee’s handwriting. [BBM]

He read them out loud in the newsroom.

chrysalis, MajorHoople, MrsM and 19 others like this.
  8. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

SOOO if I ever decide to kill someone (would never happen) I have all of my two son's baby teeth. I saved them.

9. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

That's far too clever for PF to have come up with.

MrsM, Flicka1, sassyblue and 5 others like this.
  10. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Members are to use the Report feature to alert us to a problem post rather than personalizing toward another member, calling them out and ridiculing them on the thread. If you do Report a post, make sure it is an actual violation of TOS rather than you just disagree with or don't like what the other member is saying.

At all times members are required to be respectful toward one another. Address the post and not the poster.

ALL members are responsible for knowing The Rules and posting in accordance with them. If members have difficulty understanding those rules or posts made by WS staff, we can close this general discussion thread down and leave only the Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* thread open until closing arguments.

MerBeach, katydid23, Flicka1 and 8 others like this.
  11. Crooked Chicken

I think they have already documented who bailed the guy out, but before any arrest would be made they have the burden of proof that SF knew that this "payment" of sorts was to secure him for wiping out those on the paper towel lists.

Colorado303, Flicka1, Nilesil and 9 others like this.
  12. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

Awww... You have taught me well!

MajorHoople, MrsM, Flicka1 and 16 others like this.
  13. Mormon Attorney

Mormon Attorney Verified Attorney

There is only one reason the defense would not question the authenticity of the paper towel notes - only one. It would prove they ARE authentic. The fact they did not even raise the issue tells me all I need to know.

TRB, chrysalis, MerBeach and 41 others like this.
  14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Well stated !

15. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

BBM:

Yes, this F pack is scary. Their dyamics are all kinds of sick, as evidenced by Twisted Sister's toxic, manipulative posts here after KB first went missing, and by reports of Ma's maltreatment of KB when she was pregnant with Baby K, i.e, tossing her out on her ear and calling her a prostitute.

This is why I actually anticipate LE and the DA fully investigating these solicitations of Bentley to see if they can directly tie Ma to them somehow.

If so, she's going to be charged.

I would very much like to know whether any correspondence between Ma and PF has been logged at the Teller Jail, because I strongly suspect the "Flush this" message came from Ma to PF initially, after which he simply parroted her instructions in his letters to Bentley later on.

JMO.

TRB, chrysalis, MajorHoople and 32 others like this.
  16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Me too I’m wondering if he didn’t admit it to his attorney ? And I also wonder if he called on the recorded line and there’s that evidence too
    JMO

17. Crooked Chicken

For those that have asked if PF will sing like a bird -- yes and he's been singing it for a long time, prior to murdering KB and we are just now seeing all of the proof. upload_2019-11-16_16-6-21.png

TRB, Flicka1, sassyblue and 13 others like this.
  18. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Gigi, so sad that your sister died, leaving her boys.
    Hope you have contact with the kids, and have enjoyment together.:):)
    Similarly with Kelsey, if the Berreth's are able to receive money, to help with Kelsey's child, this would be an added bonus.

19. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if PF looked at the letters and said "Well, I wrote the one saying I was innocent. But someone else, maybe KK, wrote the others". He really is that smart. <sarc>

mspepper, nanadee, chrysalis and 20 others like this.
  20. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

PF has learned a great deal since he killed KB, smugly believing that 'no body' there was 'no crime'.

When he's instructing his jail pal on the murdering KK, he stipulates : 'No video, no weapon, no body, no forensics'.

Looks like dimwit has realized it's not enough to 'disappear' the body and weapon - he left videos and forensics.

21. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Great post, GK !
    And I think it's reasonable to surmise that Ma F came up with the bail $$$ and assisted in explaining (LE have certainly listened to any phone calls and letters/messages from mommy dearest) which names for PF to write down on his "kill list".
    A KILL LIST.
    Whiles he's in jail on trial for at least one murder that we know of.
    Unbelievable.
    Imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.