Kevin Costner's sex act!

What a pillock Costner is - if this is true, of course. :croc:

IdahoMom said:
That's why I'm a little suspicious of this woman's story.
Me too, only I'm very suspicious.

Valinda said:
Me too, only I'm very suspicious.
I'm not. The man is a colossal jackass and I've heard that he is a cheating perv.

Masterj said:
I'm not. The man is a colossal jackass and I've heard that he is a cheating perv.

This would make his hand the "other woman." Is that considered adultery? Or is it just being underhanded?

Marine Mom said:
This would make his hand the "other woman." Is that considered adultery? Or is it just being underhanded?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :clap: :clap: :p

Marine Mom said:
Thank you, thank you very much. (Said in my best Elvis voice.)

Floh, what's a pillock?

I wondered that too.... but was afraid to ask! :chicken: :chicken: :crazy:

I'm trying to juxtapose this scene with the idyllic photographs that were in the magazines of Kevin and his bride in Colorado and that gorgeous wedding dress she had on, and I'm saying, no.

Surely not. Surely not on his honeymoon????

I tend to believe it, disgusting that it is. His name was kept out of the papers all this time, so if it was just someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, then there would have been more of an attempt to slander KC. I personally find it lewd behavior. I don't care to observe someone getting their jollies, and there's no reason for that to have happened except for the fact that these stars seem to have an ever-growing sense of entitlement to pleasure and attention and exposure (no pun intended). The likes of Tom, Kevin and Charlie are beginning to make me ill. At least George Clooney was on TV today attempting to do some good for the world. Maybe the others should step away from their mirror and/or their computer screen and find a worthy cause to involve themselves in.

Marine Mom said:
LOL. I just meant that he's known to be a cheater and to be inappropriate with women.

Underhanded, indeed!
laugh.gif

Marine Mom said:
If my husband ever did that in front of anyone but me, I would consider it cheating, and we'd be history.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yeah, Hollywood has pretty much always been scummy, from the silent film era on. If you want to find out HOW scummy, pick up a few books like HOLLYWOOD BABYLON and its sequels, HOLLYWOOD CONFIDENTIAL, and David Nivens' memoirs, just to name a few.

Oh, Billy, don't you know I have all those books and can even reach them from where I'm sitting now? :)

But I was young and single in the 70s, so I'm not sure I have the right to call anyone "scummy."

Valinda said:
If my husband ever did that in front of anyone but me, I would consider it cheating, and we'd be history.

Exactly. When you are married any sex act with someone other than your spouse is adultery. Adultery is not just intercourse it takes on various forms.

Nova said:
Oh, Billy, don't you know I have all those books and can even reach them from where I'm sitting now? :)

But I was young and single in the 70s, so I'm not sure I have the right to call anyone "scummy."

Your twenties ARE for sexual experimentation if you are single - this guy was on his honeymoon doing this to a hotel employee ( he didnt call her up to his room from one of those services ) he's 40 something and the seventies are long gone.

Comparing apples and oranges IMO

Actors/ actresses was scummy long before silent era - In victorian England actors werent allowed to dine in better eating establishments . They were a notch above pickpockets.

One more comment - money doesnt make you respectable, just makes you
wealthy and scummy.

Marine Mom said:
Kevin was on his honeymoon. I figured he would have been too pooped to pop. ;)
I know nothing of Kevin's relationship with his new wife; however, the body language in the photos that I have seen tell me that he is 'just not that into' his new wife. Could be wrong, though. ;)

Kevin and Christine have a great relationship. I find this story really hard to believe. They were devastated after losing the twins. Christine didn't get out of bed for a week.

packerdog said:
Kevin and Christine have a great relationship. I find this story really hard to believe. They were devastated after losing the twins. Christine didn't get out of bed for a week.
There you go! I said that I could be wrong... :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998