UK - Actor Kevin Spacey accused of making sexual advances, 12 charges against 4 boys *acquitted in 2023*

So I'm wondering...which was it, the cast and crew alleges sexual harassment, or the cast and crew were all surprised by what happened?

So I'm wondering...which was it, the cast and crew alleges sexual harassment, or the cast and crew were all surprised by what happened?
Maybe their reaction depends on whether they were subject to his harassment or not.

Just a hunch.

I lived in LA for a number of years. Trust me it takes longer than three minutes to get groped. However it does not take three minutes to say keep your hands to yourself buddy. I believe Spacey learned in three minutes he did not find reason to proceed further. Being "groped" only three minutes is of sorts a rejection. Kind of like "now that I see you up close...eh...not so much".

JMO

Kevin Spacey's defense casts wide net for cell phone records in pretrial hearing - CNN

A judge previously ruled that Spacey, who has pleaded not guilty to battery and indecent assault, did not have to attend the pretrial hearing, but he must be reachable by phone.

During the hearing, the defense also asked for information on cell phones and records from the civil attorney representing the alleged victim and his mother. The prosecutor argued that it was premature to address any of the motions, since the record holders needed to be notified so they could be represented in any arguments.

The judge said he would review police reports and decide which motions would even be considered so that those parties could be notified. In addition, former Club Car owner Joseph Pantorno -- from whom the defense was trying to get records -- died in February, so the defense plans to write a new motion for a subpoena to his estate.

The judge set an April 4 date for arguments on the motions.

Kevin Spacey sexual charge dropped as his accuser now refuses to talk

Sexual assault charges against actor Kevin Spacey in America have been dropped after his accuser invoked the Fifth Amendment not to talk.

An 18-year-old man, the son of former U.S. TV anchor Heather Unruh, accused the former House of Cards star of groping him at a bar in Nantucket, Massachusetts.

But last week Spacey’s accuser refused to talk after claiming he did not delete anything from a mobile phone pivotal to the case.

Today, the Cape and Islands district attorney said they had dropped the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back