Kicked off flight for being too gorgeous

Yeah I noticed the chunky-ness too..You can't tell in the pictures though. What did John Candy say about the principal with the mole on her face? hehehe

Here...take this quarter and go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face!! :)

OMGosh..that dark haired girl was chunky and had a wart on her face! She isn't pretty at all.:eek: The blonde haired girl was cute..but nothing special. As my children say..."Your Momma has been lying to you!" ;)

Oh wow! That's a great line! LMAO!

arghhhhhhhhh THE WART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and I are the only ones who said anything about it. That is the first thing that I noticed!:eek: The next thing I noticed was her chunky butt. That girl is living in a DREAM world! LMAO!!! :bang: I usually don't make fun of people because we can't help the way God made us, but when you act like this!?!?!?....You are open to people making judgements about you.

In watching the video and seeing the pictures these girls had to supply the news channel with, I'm wondering if these 2 had a plan right from the beginning to be so delibertly obnoxious the airline would be forced to act like they did. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes. It would be interesting to hear what the other passengers had to say.

I agree with other posters here, these girls have way to high of an oppinion of themselves, perhaps they thought by dreaming this up they'd be offered a spread in Playboy or Hustler? It wasn't all that long ago when 1 woman was kicked off a plane because they said she was dressed to sexy, she got a lot of publicity for that.

VB
That was the thread that immediately came to mind when I saw this one. These two spoiled brats were kicked off for their special attention demanding behavior. The one even admitted she got into a fight surrounding the bathroom, so obiviously they did do something wrong!:doh:

When does the round of tv talk show interviews start?
Then on to "get Nekkid" fame.

SO those girls think there so pretty.....they are being discriminated against?

Maybe....just maybe....the were spolied rotten, stuck up, prima donna, drama queens?

Im just saying...there are two sides to every story.

And...one more thing, ummm ...not so pretty

THAT must be why I was stuck in the Tampa airport for 6 hours on Monday. They just wouldn't let me on the plane. Doncha just hate it when that happens?

That why my husband became a pilot. We was always being stuck at airports because of how beautiful I am. They looked like normal people to me. Nobody else on the plane looked like them. Well duh I have not met anybody else in this world that looks like me, not even my twin sister. I bet nobody else on that plane acted like them either.

You people just simply don't know what it's like to be pretty!!!! It is so hard to be me! LOL

"I mean like nobody else on the palin looked like us...."

Maybe they were the ugly ones :eek:
LOL.. my favorite quote of the story. "I mean like nobody else looked like us...except us" HAHAHA!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back