killer alerts

Thanks Its good to know whats in your area, you never know who might be your neighbor.

This is Vital Info in these days and times so Thank You for sharing this with us, EA! POMC is a group very near and dear to my heart, so you know that I am proud to see this type of activism coming from them. :blowkiss:

How scary to have these murderers in our midst. From the stories there, most appear to be brutal killers! Why would they be set free so early? Some of these crimes occurred in the 90's! :( (Some are escapees, I noticed.)

Thanks Earthacademy. Thank you so much. That's great they have that. On a side note there's this guy from my mom's youth who murdered a young boy and mutilated him and stuffed him in a pickel barrel. The guy was in his teens. Being the weirdo I am I look him up and low and behold he's outta prison after many years and serves in a Church and the likes. Now, if they had something like this when he got out maybe his poor community would know the truth. Thanks again Earthacademy.

How scary to have these murderers in our midst. From the stories there, most appear to be brutal killers! Why would they be set free so early? Some of these crimes occurred in the 90's! :( (Some are escapees, I noticed.)

OMG I was saying the same thing most of these monsters only served short times in prison!!! What is going on with the justice system? Where is the justice for these dead people and the protection of us and our children??

This is just crazy!!

Thanks Earthacademy. Thank you so much. That's great they have that. On a side note there's this guy from my mom's youth who murdered a young boy and mutilated him and stuffed him in a pickel barrel. The guy was in his teens. Being the weirdo I am I look him up and low and behold he's outta prison after many years and serves in a Church and the likes. Now, if they had something like this when he got out maybe his poor community would know the truth. Thanks again Earthacademy.

My guess in this case is that many know the truth. While I am not defending what he did, which is horrible, he's paid the price (served his sentence) and is getting on with his life. If this is the case, why point him out?

My guess in this case is that many know the truth. While I am not defending what he did, which is horrible, he's paid the price (served his sentence) and is getting on with his life. If this is the case, why point him out?

LOL Yea why point out the guy who tortured, mutilated, killed and stuffed a boy into a barrel? I guess we don't need to know about any of the thuggish monsters that are let out of prison not to mention all the pedophiles that are released.

I for on like to know if I am living near murderers and rapist.

By the way did the guy *pay* the price? He is out now the poor kid he tortured and killed is well *dead*

This is just my opinion though.

I personally dont see how he ever "paid the price"... this innocent young boy had his life ended in such a brutal way by this monster. That boy's family will be paying the price for the rest of their lives. How could a person who could do such a thing ever be trusted? what message does it send to others who could/would commit such a horrific act and know that they can have a somewhat normal life some day? He should be in prison for the rest of his life. He had no right to take another person's life so his should be ended too. just my opinion. :behindbar

Just because someone is released from prison, doesn't mean that they are not a danger anymore. I find nothing wrong with posting release information on convicted and paroled murderers. It's better to be safe, than ignorant of their presence. Face it: sometimes our judiciary system fails us by not making convicts serve proper time for their crimes. If the courts won't keep the murderer in prison, at the very least, we can try to stay safe by knowing where they are at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back