Killing Season show

Miss612

Reaction score
I keep watching this and they keep saying serial killers don't dump in there backyard. But they literally have! John Wayne Gacy buried them in his house!!! In the UK numerous killers buried in their own gardens. Or do those serial killers don't count? I definitely think police and higher class citizens (for lack of a better word) are responsible for most of these unsolved murders. Because if the police are that dumb they haven't figured any of these murders by now is crazy. The FBI should have done a geographical map with all the info they have. All these killings are driving me nuts. I've watched them since I can remember. I just want resolution for these families.

I'm new so if I did or posted in the wrong spot please let me know!

I keep watching this and they keep saying serial killers don't dump in there backyard. But they literally have! John Wayne Gacy buried them in his house!!! In the UK numerous killers buried in their own gardens. Or do those serial killers don't count? I definitely think police and higher class citizens (for lack of a better word) are responsible for most of these unsolved murders. Because if the police are that dumb they haven't figured any of these murders by now is crazy. The FBI should have done a geographical map with all the info they have. All these killings are driving me nuts. I've watched them since I can remember. I just want resolution for these families.

I'm new so if I did or posted in the wrong spot please let me know!
There are a lot of 'serial killer' cliches bandied about in this show. It's good overall, but sometimes it gets a bit much.

Serial killers are difficult to catch for obvious reasons.....there is no connection between the killer & victim most of the time. There are a lot of killings done by serial killers that are never connected, hence the police dont know they have a serial killer on the loose.

Now a days with the the police movement in some states, cold case homicide detectives dont have the funding to continue the cold cases & are needed in newer cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back