Kim Jong Un in grave condition after surgery, North Korea, Apr 2020

I can't imagine that there are no cases of Covid-19, but there are many, many people in NK that are isolated, living in poverty, and have no means of travel other than bicycles, etc., so there may only be a few who have been exposed, but even so, I feel sure they have some cases, but no one may even know how it affects people to identify it. And has it even been announced to any of its citizens?

I can't imagine that there are no cases of Covid-19, but there are many, many people in NK that are isolated, living in poverty, and have no means of travel other than bicycles, etc., so there may only be a few who have been exposed, but even so, I feel sure they have some cases, but no one may even know how it affects people to identify it. And has it even been announced to any of its citizens?
North Korea continues to insist that it has not discovered a single case of Covid-19, but experts and defectors have challenged those claims.

The North has quarantined tens of thousands and delayed the school year as precautionary steps, and sealed its border with China in January. But activist groups in Seoul said they had been told by contacts in that people had died of the virus, although those claims could not be independently verified.​

North Korea apparently hasn’t had any cases of Coronavirus. Or so the claims go.

We all know that this country is being devastated by a disease they don't have the resources to treat, in large part because of censorship.

As for <modsnip> who knows what's up with him? He NEVER looked healthy, due to his massive obesity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back