Kim Kardashian studying to be a lawyer (without going to law school) plans to sit bar exam in 2022

I think it's just a big publicity stunt to make herself look good in the public eye once again...
@RoseParr sbm for focus. First, welcome to Websleuths.
Yes, easy to believe her studies are driven more by desire for publicity than by purported "activist" or "legal reform" aspirations.

If anyone thinks she's taking genuine, bona fide selfies ;):rolleyes:, well...

53zbug.jpg

Image source: https://i.imgflip.com/53zbug.jpg

Last edited:
Kim Kardashian says Kanye West helped her gain ‘respect’ in ‘high society’
Sept 7 2022

Snipped...
...However, she does not give the whole credit to her ex for it as she added, "I've also seen a (expletive) more recently—going to law school, just doing what I want.”

“And becoming my own person and people seeing that and respecting that," Kim continued. "There's levels to it."

ETA: ROTFL

Kim Kardashian says Kanye West helped her gain ‘respect’ in ‘high society’
Sept 7 2022

Snipped...
...However, she does not give the whole credit to her ex for it as she added, "I've also seen a (expletive) more recently—going to law school, just doing what I want.”

“And becoming my own person and people seeing that and respecting that," Kim continued. "There's levels to it."

ETA: ROTFL

"But I think my talent is marketing and the business behind selling products and knowing what the customer wants and making it feel attainable, but also a bit unattainable at the same time."

Well said, and now please finish your degree :cool: ;)
You almost make it feel a bit unattainable too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back