Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't Casey use "kaseyomarie" at one point, as well? That's even weirder imo.

Do we know that the myspace page is authentic? Maybe someone read the docs and created a fake myspace page? Her having a Sawgrass address sure is weird, though.

hey just wanted to droop off my two cents

in regards to her myspace name I do recall in one of the many messages posted between a online conversation one of her friends called her casey o!

Do we know that the myspace page is authentic? Maybe someone read the docs and created a fake myspace page? Her having a Sawgrass address sure is weird, though.

Well, if the date is correct, she hasn't logged into that since 3/10/2008.

I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

Same DL#?

I Could not agree w/ everything said in this thread MORE!!!!!

How can so many of us have the same exact thoughts [basically] while reading the sworn statement of Kiomarie :liar: ... and be wrong? I too pray that LE is not wearing blinders where there may be connection.

Wow oh wow... (that seems to be the phrase of the day). I have to say this Kiomarie stuff is very, very odd... I agree something seems "off" about her. When I read all the documents, everybody else seemed "genuine" enough, but something about this girl didn't seem quite right...

Didn't she also say that she heard a child saying 'mommy, mommy, mommy' in the background while talking to Casey on July 9th?

Oooh Dag I think I recall that as well. I will have to wait till tomorrow when I'm back on the laptop or someone who is a very sweet person can dig through the 400 pages and find that ;) But I do think I recall it, and then later she says "Casey W" has a 5 or 6 year old girl, I think.

Nevermind, how many 19 yo's do you know that go to a dr to find out if they are fertile or not?

Actually I had a friend in high school that never started having periods so her mother took her to a GYN. They found out that she was born without any female reproductive organs so she learned at 15 years old that she would never be able to have children. There are a number of medical reasons that could have existed for her at that young an age to be told that she "could not" have children, or that she "should not" ever have children. JMO

Nevermind, how many 19 yo's do you know that go to a dr to find out if they are fertile or not?

The way I understood what she said was that the doctor recommended that she not have children due to her condition. She didn't say what that condition was. It could be diabetes, lupus, or something like that.

Same DL#?

I can't check DL without my boss becoming suspicious because I never use that feature and it costs more, but she has the same SS # as the Kiomarie that lived on Hopespring dr. Based on dates of birth for the parties at the Hopespring Dr address this is her parent's home. There's a phone # listed to Rafael Torres.

It was strange that most witnesses gave their SS#'s and she gave her DL# only.

Do other 24 year olds talk like this??? It looks more like the myspace of a 12 year old.

I agree as I have never heard of someone that is 24 years old saying about school that you had to get from one "grade to the next" to get an education. That sounds more like high school than someone in college.

Sleuthster that one says Bahrain? Am I looking at the wrong place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong