Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she also say that she heard a child saying 'mommy, mommy, mommy' in the background while talking to Casey on July 9th?

She did say that, then a little while later she said no it was Casey W she was talking to not Casey Anthony. And it was Casey W who asked for money (to get out of a bad situation with her husband) NOT Casey Anthony like she told the cops at first. I find it hard to believe you'd get these two situations/friends confused. It just doesn't add up that you could be THAT wrong about something so seemingly important in your friends life...

While LE was neighborhood canvassing they spoke with a neighbor who knows Kio. Parents still live on Hopespring, Kio moved...but that was not given

how old is she supposed to be 19? I donno but this one is sort of interesting. If you look at her photos, there of her. All of them. granted she is pretty, I think it's a bit much she seems like the type that takes pics of herself with her cell phone while waiting at lights. Oh wait..that's me..oops.lol

I believe Kio said in her statement that Casey W's child was around the same age as Caylee. How convenient.

Even if she did find out from a gyno. at age 15, 16 or whenever ... why, at the age of 19 would you consider adopting a baby?

How could you not know who you're talking to and yet agree to loan $150-200

To me she appeared to WANT to be involved in this case a littttle tooo much.

(Snip)

To me she appeared to WANT to be involved in this case a littttle tooo much.

That's exactly what I think! She took the cops to their "secret" place where she was so sure that Casey would "hide" something if she needed to... but the place didn't sound like a convenient "dumping" spot since it had fences, etc. So my thought when I was reading it was, is this girl trying to lead them in the wrong direction. . .

Actually I had a friend in high school that never started having periods so her mother took her to a GYN. They found out that she was born without any female reproductive organs so she learned at 15 years old that she would never be able to have children. There are a number of medical reasons that could have existed for her at that young an age to be told that she "could not" have children, or that she "should not" ever have children. JMO

I was told when my oldest daughter was 12 that she had polycystic ovarian disease and that she might have difficulty conceiving. My youngest had chemo which may have have an impact on her fertility. There are reasons why a girl might know this info.

The way I understood what she said was that the doctor recommended that she not have children due to her condition. She didn't say what that condition was. It could be diabetes, lupus, or something like that.

Kio states her doctor told her she could not have children

TY Sparky. It is still SO close to Sawgrass that it sends up a flag, to me - but good to know it is a different complex.

Ok it makes sense. This Kio person is similar to the description that Casey gave the LE on ZFG. Casey sold Caylee to this Kio person for 15 grand, hence that figure that Casey was throwing around so freely. That has to be it. Oh God, let that be it. Please let Caylee be alive, please dear sweet Lord?

:praying: for Caylee

Also what was with the 'Si senor' she gave to the investigators on the follow up interview. Seems to me like she wasn't taking it too seriously...

Also what was with the 'Si senor' she gave to the investigators on the follow up interview. Seems to me like she wasn't taking it too seriously...

Yeah! I saw that and was wondering the same thing myself!!

I seriously thought I was in the twilight zone when I read her interview..your post made me laugh all over again.:clap:

YES she definitely did.

She changed her mind the next day and remembered that it was a different Casey that was moving back home to another state and her number is disconnected.
Funny thing is, she called after talking to another witness, I forgot the name and ignored his statement when I started reading Kio's.

She thought it was important to call him because it was evidence Caylee was alive but after he asked for the phone records she remembered the very next day that it was the other Casey.

http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

This has to be Kiomarie. I searched Kio on myspace this is what I got, 22 year old female from Orlando, FL
Here's her about me:
twenty- year-old girl who is engaged (kind of) and lives with her honey and her puppy dog Scooter. I work at Universal Studios and Walt Disney World Resort. I love spending time reading, singing, and being with people I like.

She has a resume in her blog guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member