Kiss My Fish

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

A MAN is facing jail after slapping a passer-by with a fish.

Alan Bennie, 20, was walking through a park when he was approached by assailant David Evans, who was carrying a fish.

Neil MacGregor, prosecuting, told Falkirk Sheriff Court that the incident happened in Zetland Park in Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, at about 8.30pm in May this year.

Mr MacGregor said: "The accused asked the complainer 'Do you want to kiss my fish?'

"Mr Bennie made no reply and walked on, at which point the accused said: 'You answer me next time I ask you to kiss a fish', and slapped him round the face with it."

The attack caused reddening and left fish scales sticking to the victim's cheek. Police were called and apprehended Evans nearby. He admitted the offence.

Evans, 22, of Strowan Road, Grangemouth, pleaded guilty yesterday to assaulting Mr Bennie with the fish to his injury.

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=609&id=2282002005

2. Loading...

3. cami

cami Keep your fork......

Gee a drink of Screech and he'd be "screeched in"

4. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

Hmmmmmm I've been slapped around by a cyber trout several times, should I call my lawyer and start civil proceedings?:D

5. crash676

crash676 Former Member

Ok admittenly it was wrong to make the man kiss his fish. But at least he only wanted him to kiss his "fish". It could have been a lot worse. Besides it is kind of humorous when you get the picture in your head. THe guy holding the fish making kissy lips with the fish. It really sounds like something a child would do on the playground with a snake or a spider. But alas it is assault. (But still funny Sorry)