Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how 'bout them Hawgs? Woo-Pig-Suey!!!!!

Yep, I love it when folks refuse to admit when they are wrong. Personally, I keep my best Ron White voice on hand at all times. Because I am wrong a lot. It's a lot easier to admit you are wrong and move on...JMO

Oh and the "wrong" thing....I learned when my daughter was little that one of the best lessons you can model for your kids is humility. I may not always admit when I am wrong to Mr. Knot...:blushing:......

But I always admit to to my Lil Knot........

I really should do the same with Mr. I love him, but he can be a bit smug at times....:floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, and this relates to the Ramsey's, families these days seem to put too much emphasis on outward appearance and are neglectful of the real structure that makes a family. Children learn through observation and they are way more perceptive than we give them credit for. Values are learned.

All that pretty pretty hid all that ugly ugly. For a while, anyway.

BBM: What? I am not following? Babies? Yes, they had babies, unless Burke was hatched at age nine and JB hatched at age six.

No, it does not make me feel better. It's where the evidence leads. In fact, I feel pretty crappy about knowing it was them. Parents shouldn't kill their kids. Children are gifts. They should be treated as such.

JMO

Sorry. Autocorrect gone awry. Abuse was that word.

And as a rule parents do not kill their kids. So you have to prove to me that a parent does something like this. It can not be crazy scenarios that belong in a lifetime movie. It has to be rational and fact based.

I have no problem saying I'm wrong. But in this case there is too much that leads to intruder being there.

And as a rule parents do not kill their kids. So you have to prove to me that a parent does something like this. It can not be crazy scenarios that belong in a lifetime movie. It has to be rational and fact based.

I have no problem saying I'm wrong. But in this case there is too much that leads to intruder being there.

LIKE WHAT?

ah sorry,I forgot you're not answering these type of questions ;)

Oh and the "wrong" thing....I learned when my daughter was little that one of the best lessons you can model for your kids is humility. I may not always admit when I am wrong to Mr. Knot...:blushing:......

But I always admit to to my Lil Knot........

I really should do the same with Mr. I love him, but he can be a bit smug at times....:floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, and this relates to the Ramsey's, families these days seem to put too much emphasis on outward appearance and are neglectful of the real structure that makes a family. Children learn through observation and they are way more perceptive than we give them credit for. Values are learned.

All that pretty pretty hid all that ugly ugly. For a while, anyway.

I could not agree more. I admit to my granddaughter when I am wrong all of the time. I want her to know that it is OK to be wrong, and it's absolutely the best thing to admit it.

Your whole post is totally spot on, thank you!:seeya:

No it's not. This family has no history of babies or convictions. They are just a family who had a child murdered and have been accused of heinous things because it makes the rest of the world feel better to think t was them.

It doesn't make me feel better to think that it was them. It makes me terribly sad. A 6 year old girl didn't have the chance to grow up, go on her first date, go to college, get married, or have a child of her own. To think that I get joy out of blaming her family is just unfathomable. What joy I'd like to see is pictures of her growing up, which sadly won't happen.
It doesn't matter if an idi or rdi, someone close to her was deeply hurt by the killers actions in causing her death.

This whole website is filled with parents that kill their kids. Go ahead pick a case. Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, I could go on and on. But, you get the point...Well, maybe not, but I choose to give credit where credit may not be due.

I don't have to prove anything. Absolutely nothing.

Rational and fact based. We have been giving fact based posts and links and they are ignored.

JMO

It doesn't make me feel better to think that it was them. It makes me terribly sad. A 6 year old girl didn't have the chance to grow up, go on her first date, go to college, get married, or have a child of her own. To think that I get joy out of blaming her family is just unfathomable. What joy I'd like to see is pictures of her growing up, which sadly won't happen.
It doesn't matter if an idi or rdi, someone close to her was deeply hurt by the killers actions in causing her death.

Makes me sad too.

This whole website is filled with parents that kill their kids. Go ahead pick a case. Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, I could go on and on. But, you get the point...Well, maybe not, but I choose to give credit where credit may not be due.

I don't have to prove anything. Absolutely nothing.

Rational and fact based. We have been giving fact based posts and links and they are ignored.

JMO

Of course but this is a forum about murder and missing people. This is not the public at large. It is still a minute group of parents that kill their children when compared to the world at large.

Of course but this is a forum about murder and missing people. This is not the public at large. It is still a minute group of parents that kill their children when compared to the world at large.

I didn't realize you meant the world at large, maybe you could clarify your points....

I didn't realize you meant the world at large, maybe you could clarify your points....

I said parents. That is a pretty general and broad group. Includes millions. Figured it was pretty obvious

I said parents. That is a pretty general and broad group. Includes millions. Figured it was pretty obvious

Well apparently not. With all the Ramsey Spin today, I think I am a bit slow on the uptake.:scared::scared:

Link to the TDNA solving cases please, or you are just stating that as an opinion and not fact? Clarify? TIA

JMO

Well apparently not. With all the Ramsey Spin today, I think I am a bit slow on the uptake.:scared::scared:

Link to the TDNA solving cases please, or you are just stating that as an opinion and not fact? Clarify? TIA

JMO

Already done in other thread.

Bonner said Joseph Michael Simpson, who was arrested Tuesday, was "never on our radar" until earlier this year, when a lab extracted "touch DNA" from the granite rocks used to crush the teen's skull.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/21/dna-from-rock-cigarette-helps-solve-15-murder/#ixzz2fXmDFV7M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk auto correct has a mind of its own.

As a long time foster parent I have to tell you that more children then you seem to be aware of, are only one head bash away from being Jonbenet Ramsey.

I think you are looking at the entire crime scene when you make comments like this. The crime scene was staging a cover up if you will. The murder on its own was a hit to the head or at least what set the whole nasty thing into motion. An accidental hit can happen in any home both loving or not. Its what happened after that makes this so sick and yes the R's did all of it.

Please dont think its uncommon for children to be hit or physically abused as its anything but uncommon visit childrens hospital or a child advocacy center and learn the truth before you spew this poor information onto public forums. Please I beg of you not to make light of what is happening all over the world... Child abuse is not uncommon and thinking like that is what allows it to still happen today, It only takes one wrong bash to the head and a child is dead accidental or not...

As a long time foster parent I have to tell you that more children then you seem to be aware of, are only one head bash away from being Jonbenet Ramsey.

I think you are looking at the entire crime scene when you make comments like this. The crime scene was staging a cover up if you will. The murder on its own was a hit to the head or at least what set the whole nasty thing into motion. An accidental hit can happen in any home both loving or not. Its what happened after that makes this so sick and yes the R's did all of it.

Please dont think its uncommon for children to be hit or physically abused as its anything but uncommon visit childrens hospital or a child advocacy center and learn the truth before you spew this poor information onto public forums. Please I beg of you not to make light of what is happening all over the world... Child abuse is not uncommon and thinking like that is what allows it to still happen today, It only takes one wrong bash to the head and a child is dead accidental or not...

What happened to JBR was uncommon.. This was not a beating that got out of control it was a planned premeditated murder..

Neither PR or JR have any history of abuse.

Agreed!

Children aren't murdered & left in their own homes with three page ransom notes and staged crime scenes.

What happened to JBR was uncommon.. This was not a beating that got out of control it was a planned premeditated murder..

Neither PR or JR have any history of abuse.

BBM: Well, that again is your opinion. I am of the opinion that it was an accident that turned into a murder when JB was discovered with head wound and no one called for help. Then, the staging came.

You don't know what history JR and PR have. And neither do I. Just another fact....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson