KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by nursebeeme, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

2. Loading...

3. cypress

cypress New Member

Starbucks employee?

I hope this is not as confusing as all the other information that comes out.

4. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Are twitters considered MSM?

Just asking, I don't know, but this same twitter blog posted this:

Byron Horman Case. Sheriff says no body, no suspect, and Terri has been cooperating as much as anyone.
    3:59 PM Jul 2nd via web

ETA: He even typed Byron.

5. nursebeeme

6. wenwe4

wenwe4 Active Member

I am excited to hear from a GJ witness . . . . even just about the process but any tidbits may be helpful. Thanks NBM for starting this thread!

7. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

The date of that tweet Mercy was July 2, 2010. A little dated but interesting. :)

I think much has happened in this case since then. :praying:

8. nursebeeme

yeah... he is either all thumbs on his blackberry or needs some spell check apps on his phone LOL

9. sofia76

sofia76 New Member

It probably WAS spell checked to Byron (from Kyron).

10. nosysw

nosysw Active Member

but even so, wasn't that after she was put out of the house? if that is true, that she was cooperating "as much as anyone" that would kind of nullify half (or more) of our discussions...hmmmmm...if that was the case, i think they really should have put that out there, and they didn't, which makes me really suspect about it...

11. Kat010

Kat010 Former Member

Just a note. Many, many people tweet from their cellphones. Not uncommon to see small typos.

Twitter, BTW, isn't a blog. It's a communication tool. You can post messages of up to 180 characters. That message goes out to anyone who "follows" you. And, of course, anyone who gets your Twitter link from someone else (unless you make your Twitter private, which kinda defeats the whole purpose of it).

I used to tweet several times daily & keep up with a whole raft of people. Special interest groups even form from Twitter.

Actually, Twitter is way cool.

12. Mamietwo

Mamietwo New Member

I'm pretty sure that July 2nd was before she was put out of the house. And for a time, LE was saying she was cooperating but they have certain guidelines they have to go by for responses to the public and I'm sure that that was the reason that statement was made by them.

13. Tiki

Tiki New Member

If the witness met TH on 6/4, the it seems the GJ is not asking about the MFH plot, but rather, Kyron's disappearance . . . or do they hear testimony about more than one case at the same time?

14. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Speaking of KOIN, I went back thru a comments thread on their site and found some insinuations about "step mom" on June 5th...so it was starting early, for what it's worth.

15. freefallzzzz

freefallzzzz New Member

A lot of the local reporters are starting to twitter upcoming stories. (Ex: Anita Kissee at KATU)

I follow the news sites twitters and some of the reporters...

For example, Jessica Morkert from KOIN (jmorkert on twitter) started up tweeting again and said yesterday that she was at the courthouse and had not seen anyone yet...

I have to say I agree w/Kat010, I just started using my twitter again, and I can't believe how fast things get around! It is way cool! =)

Mike Donahue has been around forever it seems, and even though it may not be a huge
    "breaking" interview, I do respect him.

16. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.

17. Geralyn

Geralyn New Member

July 2....ok so then did the report ever follow? Not sure how to confirm that Twittering stuff.

18. carole

carole Active Member

BBM

Terri moved from the house on 7-16, according to this article -

http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

19. nosysw

nosysw Active Member

i'm sorry- i was thinking more of when they "split" and looked it up and he left on 6/26 with the baby...restraining order came next and I guess 7/16 is when she left so he could bring the baby back?

20. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

Well I have a hard enough time keeping up with BeanE and some of you others, I'd go nuts trying to keep up with tweets, not to mention I type about 25 WPM.

21. nosysw

nosysw Active Member

I knew LE never said she wasn't...I just don't ever recall, after maybe the first couple days, them saying she was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.