KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this woman's own words, the only thing odd was Terri showing her the photo of Kyron with his science project. Or maybe even why she stopped to talk to her when she had a child who didn't feel well and a medicine to buy. (Is it confirmed that she had a medicine to buy?)

I am just confused about the timeline. This witness says she ran into Terri between 9:30 and 10 - I thought Terri had a 9:12am stamped receipt from Fred Meyer?

Looks like it was the 2nd Freddy's

In this woman's own words, the only thing odd was Terri showing her the photo of Kyron with his science project. Or maybe even why she stopped to talk to her when she had a child who didn't feel well and a medicine to buy. (Is it confirmed that she had a medicine to buy?)

I am just confused about the timeline. This witness says she ran into Terri between 9:30 and 10 - I thought Terri had a 9:12am stamped receipt from Fred Meyer?

Must be the second store

So per this woman's account of that morning we now know:

From day one, Terri claimed the baby wasn't feeling well and she went to FM, and Terri was telling the truth.

We can speculate about why Terri showed the photograph, but we know that Terri was there, with a sick/cranky baby, and that she was acting normally.

Interesting.

What jumps out at me is this statement:

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

What was she obviously being deceitful about? Seems like they left out a portion of the interview question??

Maybe b/c the baby was with her and seemed fine?

Any mention of Baby K? Longest conversation they ever had...Baby K not crying or cranky (before meds)??? Yet minutes later she has to drive her around for about 1 1/2 hours? Yes, it does sound fishy to me given the circumstances.

Wow, they really cut up the interview and shortened it for the news airing..
Makes you wonder what we miss from other interviews!!
Glad glad glad KOIN put this up!

Exactly. LOL The baby was sooooo irritable and cranky, 2 stores in search of meds for not feeling well baby. Hey, check out these photos of Kyron!

My assumption is that she simply popped open her phone and showed off the picture she had just taken of Kyron. Cranky baby not withstanding, many parents would "brag" and show off a pic of their child with his snazzy science fair exhibit.

Relaxed enough to stop and have a long conversation. Nothing ummm... pressing... to take care of. Nothing odd about her. In the middle of kidnapping or murdering a child. That doesn't work for me.

Well, KC Anthony was relaxed enough to go to BlockBuster to rent videos after (allegedly) killing her own baby - maybe we don't understand how TH's mind works.

BeanE,
You are, however, hauling me back up on that fence with you. :waitasec:

So per this woman's account of that morning we now know:

From day one, Terri claimed the baby wasn't feeling well and she went to FM, and Terri was telling the truth.

We can speculate about why Terri showed the photograph, but we know that Terri was there, with a sick/cranky baby, and that she was acting normally.

Interesting.

For anyone who has seen the full video: does the witness say anything about how she knew the baby wasn't feeling well? Did the baby appear sick or did Terri tell her she was sick? I was initially thinking that the baby wasn't really SICK, but more fussy or irritable, which would explain driving her around. But if she was really SICK sick, that makes a lot less sense to me now - and then taking her to the gym daycare REALLY doesn't make any sense if this poor baby was sick as early as 9:30am.

So far it sounds like she was where she said she was, pretty much. LE must be desperate to make sure there is an accomplice.

BBM

The above bolded words are not true. I am shocked this has come up on this board again!

We have discussed this and shared links many, many times. The last report by LE in reference to Terri Horman being cooperative with them was that she was sometimes cooperative and other times she was not. (Not an exact quote by the officer, but it has been quoted endlessly here and also hashed out and settled, as far as the FACT that Teriri has NOT always been cooperative with LE).

We certainly know that she is not cooperating at this time, though LE has probably not even attempted to break down Attorney Houze's barrier directly; just through the letting of informational "blood," such as this new poster and direct appeals for witnesses to the truck (Terri).

My VERY strong OPINION.

Opinions are neither true nor untrue.

You are correct that your quote is not accurate.

Having your opinion hashed out and settled and firm in your mind, does not mean that anyone else does, or has to, agree with your opinion.

We are all free to interpret statements and events however we go about that.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, seeking, as am I. None of us has to agree with the opinions of others. None of us has to like the opinions of others.

Thank you for your feedback.

My apologies to everyone for the off-topic.

She says that TH said her daughter was not feeling well and she knew that "from the day before"

I swear I heard her say she was holding baby K, but hey, I was incorrect on that.. sorry =(

For anyone who has seen the full video: does the witness say anything about how she knew the baby wasn't feeling well? Did the baby appear sick or did Terri tell her she was sick? I was initially thinking that the baby wasn't really SICK, but more fussy or irritable, which would explain driving her around. But if she was really SICK sick, that makes a lot less sense to me now - and then taking her to the gym daycare REALLY doesn't make any sense if this poor baby was sick as early as 9:30am.

Per the article:

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

BBM/IBM

It sounds like Andrea knew the baby wasn't feeling well. The above statement doesn't infer or say to me that Andrea didn't believe Terri about the baby not feeling well.

This is a little late, but was checking to see if it was appropriate...

O/T but hopefully this is helpful

A tweet is 140 characters long.
ANYONE can see your tweets unless they're locked (and even if they're locked they can be seen in some instances).
Something I tweet right now can be read all over the world instantaneously. This was why the elections in Iran received so much press, people were tweeting the news which was freaking the government out.
ALL tweets are saved to the Library of Congress for posterity.
You cannot control what other people tweet to you.
You also cannot stop ANYONE from tweeting to you unless you block them by username.
So any stranger anywhere can send you any message...
One of the worst things IMO in this case was the sheer hysterics over who tweeted what on the message boards, news sites etc where everything under the sun was attributed to the wrong person (he said/ she said).
The best way to see who said what is to type the twitter ID of someone you want to see into the search box on twitter.com, then go to their profile page and you can read backwards chronologically through all their tweets.
If you are looking for a specific tweet try google.
Hope that helps.
xx

She says that TH said her daughter was not feeling well and she knew that "from the day before"

I swear I heard her say she was holding baby K, but hey, I was incorrect on that.. sorry =(

hmmm...then how did she know she was being deceitful, and what happened the day before????? :banghead:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99147939.html

Q: Weeks ago you said Terri Horman has been cooperating - is that still true? Kaine and Desiree have said otherwise.

A: "During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue."

hmmm...then how did she know she was being deceitful, and what happened the day before????? :banghead:

She is commenting that she feels it's obvious TH has been deceitful in other ways.. I'm assuming she feels this way by hearing what KH and DY have said in media, as that part of the convo was about Kyron's parents..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy