Krokodil Hits US Two Cases In Arizona

In my youth, I lost a dozen good friends to drugs, in various ways - OD, choking on vomit, suicide... all in one year. I wasn't a hard drug user and my place was like a stopover for good food and a bit of care as well as friendly visits, etc. I quit hanging out with drug-using friends after that. I just couldn't take all the funerals, and then another one would die..

I have never shielded my child from the hard facts and ugliness of what drugs do to a person. I'd rather she was well-informed than walking innocent into a social situation where there might be peer pressure to 'just try it'. Especially as so many drugs now are insta-addictive.

All these sons and daughters, children dying. So much for any 'war on drugs'. If as much genuine effort and resources went into wiping out manufacturers and distributers, and helping 'lost' youth find a better path, as went into military spending, I have no doubt many of those lives would be saved.

"Fears that krokodil use is on the rise as reports surface of the flesh-rotting drug being sold in at least two New York clubs"

Okay and correct me if I am wrong but this drug is INJECTED????

Pills and such in clubs yeah, the club masses might be innocently lead a stray..... But buying drugs to inject? Without knowing what the drug is?

If folks want to inject substances into their veins without knowing what those substances are then I am not all that worried about this krokodil trend, seems like it is just a natural cleansing of the gene pool.

Okay and correct me if I am wrong but this drug is INJECTED????

Pills and such in clubs yeah, the club masses might be innocently lead a stray..... But buying drugs to inject? Without knowing what the drug is?

If folks want to inject substances into their veins without knowing what those substances are then I am not all that worried about this krokodil trend, seems like it is just a natural cleansing of the gene pool.

BBM

It could be thought of as a natural cleansing of the gene pool until it was one's son or daughter.

BBM

It could be thought of as a natural cleansing of the gene pool until it was one's son or daughter.

Well look at the upside! It isn't a quick sudden death, the family has plenty of time to intervene (if they are in contact with the the relative and can influence them).

Well look at the upside! It isn't a quick sudden death, the family has plenty of time to intervene (if they are in contact with the the relative and can influence them).

If someone is willing to use the drug that rots flesh, I find it highly unlikely any sort of intervention will be successful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back