Kronk Reveals 1990's Expunged Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, it makes him seem a more reliable witness, IMO. He revealed this, obviously knowing it would come out sooner or later. He stole the DA's thunder.
Marple, he revealed it before any of this happened. he revealed it to his employer. THAT is what makes it so unique and not just "I am going to tell before you find out" situation.
This guy is doing everything right IMO and I agree it does make him a more reliable witness.

At this point I really don't care what the reason was for him being out there. He found Caylee and that is what matters the most, second to convicting whom ever killed her.I feel bad that RK is being harassed in such a manner, so many have searched and now people are going to be afraid that if they ever get involved in a case like this the finger will be pointed at them. The article itself should of been worded different IMO, this is just causing more of a media frenzy. The fact is he had a sealed record that could of been kept sealed and he willing let the public know about it as well as his employer and that says a lot to me about his creditability. Sorry, if I got off
subject.

In the common law legal system, an expungement proceeding is a type of lawsuit in which the subject of a prior criminal investigation or proceeding seeks that the records of that earlier process be sealed or destroyed, thereby restoring the subject's name. If successful, the records are said to be "expunged".

I have been waiting to see if JB was going to change the story of what happened. Instead he has been waiting, trying to gather enough evidence to bring to trial to cast a shadow of doubt. Now I believe he has some that he is going to try to work with. At the hearing, he made it clear (IMO) that LE did not look into the name ZG enough. I think he stated something like, I only received paperwork on 2 ZG's. Now with this stuff coming out about RK, which I believe is nothing, he has more to work with.

I think it will only make a difference if it can be proven that he had access to kc's car on the 15,16,17,18 of June and that he also had a key to the car, house, and shed. He also would have to know enough about kc to be able to get in and out of the house and car without her knowing it, you know, to plant the evidence. Then the defense will need to prove that he tricked kc into putting her DNA and fingerprints at the crime scene.

So, yes, I can see where this has a great potential to completely exonerate kc.
(yes, I'm j/k)

If the defense even attempts to go there I ASSUME it will be ruled inadmissable by the Judge beforehand and the jury will never even hear a word about it. My assumption.

IMO, if the Defence even want to raise it, they would make an application to the court to do so before trying to introduce it. The court will not re-open an almost 20 year old kidnapping charge that was dropped. It would effectively require all the Ws in the kidnapping case to be called in Casey's case, and the Judge will not let that happen. The defence look like they are grasping at straws by attacking him....first Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, TonE, now RK. Seems like they will try to make anyone a suspect.

At the end of the day, there is so much evidence against her that there is no way this will matter. Just the fact alone that she claims Caylee called her the day before her arrest, and the fact that the police can prove that she didn't receive the call, combined with lying about the "nanny's addresses", partying at fusion, saying Hawkins child was also babysat by her etc etc. I think people are losing sight of the real issues in this case if they are focusing on RK.

Hi Levi, are you saying you think the defense will just ignore this? IMO, that is the only way it has bearing on the case.

The defense will not ignore it, they will milk it for all it is worth. But people with a BRAIN will come to the conclusion it has no bearing on the case.

Please don't take me wrong, I truly do believe Mr. Padilla had nothing but good intentions in the beginning but I really do not understand why he is still involved in this case and why his "opinion's" are still important to some? I do not believe his Daisy Chain theory nor do I believe the MR's past will have any bearing on this case.

Marple, he revealed it before any of this happened. he revealed it to his employer. THAT is what makes it so unique and not just "I am going to tell before you find out" situation.
This guy is doing everything right IMO and I agree it does make him a more reliable witness.

Yes, I know he put it on the application, but I am talking about the press conference that he held where he discussed it. He didn't have to do the press conf., and it was a brave thing, IMO.

ITA w/you, putting it on his job app shows how forthright he is.

I remember that I interviewed someone for a job once and on the application there was a question: "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" His written answer was "Never Convicted." :)

The defense will not ignore it, they will milk it for all it is worth. But people with a BRAIN will come to the conclusion it has no bearing on the case.

I think it would be pointless for JB to even bring it up.

I think it will definitely "muddy the waters" a bit. Hopefully the evidence presented by the prosecution will be strong enough that this puzzle piece will not be important.

I believe it will have no bearing on the outcome of the case against Casey.

Do I believe JB will attempt to "muddy the waters" with this information? Maybe. JB is up to his eyeballs in a toxic cess pool with this case. moo Will JB attempt to malign the character of Mr K in order to win favor for his client? Personally, I hope JB is smarter than that. If he does, I believe the jury will be offended. moo

:clap::clap: I applaud Mr K's persistance and willingness to look for for Caylee. *hat coming off*

Please don't take me wrong, I truly do believe Mr. Padilla had nothing but good intentions in the beginning but I really do not understand why he is still involved in this case and why his "opinion's" are still important to some? I do not believe his Daisy Chain theory nor do I believe the MR's past will have any bearing on this case.

I was the one to mention him, so...

Recently there has been a lot of bruhaha about Padilla .... those who adore and those who do not. Me? I just don't care. Nancy Grace keeps him percolating and spouting things. Some folks believe he is the crown jewel of this whole affair. Like all the rest - time will tell won't it?

I think he's been a stand up guy all along. Do I think the defense will try and spin some yarn and try and use this to discredit or incriminate Kronk? They probably will but they won't get far. The way this case has been going nothing would surprise me anymore. What's next? :waitasec:

Just a reminder the thread is not about Padilla. We have plenty of those, so let's not muddy the waters :)

I was the one to mention him, so...

Recently there has been a lot of bruhaha about Padilla .... those who adore and those who do not. Me? I just don't care. Nancy Grace keeps him percolating and spouting things. Some folks believe he is the crown jewel of this whole affair. Like all the rest - time will tell won't it?

I really was refering to NG and her having him on her show. His rushing to Orlando (if he ever left, not real sure) everytime something happens. Isn't his role over now? Saying things about the MR? Why is he attacking this poor man? Because he failed to find Caylee and he is resentful? YAY for Mr. Kronk!!!

I think anyone would be crazy to think Krunk is involved.

So true. He didn't even have to tell his employer, because his record was expunged, but he did anyway. I think that says a lot.

If the defense tries to run with it, it will only show how desperate they are to find something...ANYTHING...to draw suspicion away from Casey.
I don't believe any Judge would allow this to be mentioned since he was completely cleared and it has no relevance to this case.
Just a tempest in a teapot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members