KS KS - Alonzo Brooks, 23, La Cygne, 3 April 2004

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by azure, Feb 6, 2015.

1. azure

azure Well-Known Member

I am a somewhat recent transplant to Kansas City, MO, and I stumbled upon the Cold Case Kansas site recently. The first story I read was, for some reason, the entry about Alonzo Brooks. Alonzo disappeared from a party in rural La Cygne, Kansas. His body was found a month later in a spot searched heavily by police. The coroner seems to be very tight lipped about his COD. Local residents suspect that the police are protecting a suspect or suspects. I normally would take this with a grain of salt, but there are several credible-sounding commenters who claim they were at the party posting everything from names to where his body was stored for a month. It's shocking if there's even a hint of truth to what they're saying.

Go go here and read for yourselves: http://coldcasekansas.blogspot.com/2010/09/mysterious-death-of-alonzo-brooks.html?m=1

Then come back and let me know what we can do to get this case reopened. A young man should not die for the color of his skin in this day and age.

2. Loading...

3. cthulhu

cthulhu New Member

Did anyone ever contact you?