Found Safe KS - Anyla James, 2, Wichita, 16 June 2019 *endangered*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Jun 16, 2019.

1. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Happy to hear this cutie pie is safe. Maybe now that the court of public opinion has crucified these 2 parents on social media, they’ll learn to co-parent better.

2. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

2-year-old Wichita girl found safe, woman arrested

Wichita police arrested a 34-year-old woman in connection to the case of a 2-year-old girl reported missing.

[....]

Police say they will provide an update to this case during their Public Safety Briefing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

[....]

3. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Will be interesting to see the charges. My guess is false reporting.

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

June 18, 2019 - 10:10 a.m.

The mother of 2-year-old Anyla James has been arrested. Wichita Police tell us 34-year-old Ronetta Clement was arrested on one felony count of interference with law enforcement.
    [​IMG]

Police say Clement told police that the girl's father would not return the child to her and was making homicidal and suicidal statements.

Police put out an "attempt to locate" for the girl and the father.

Upon further investigation, police determined that the statements Clement made were false.

Police say officers invested 117 hours into locating the girl, who was not in any danger.

Officers worked with the girl's grandmother to bring her in to be checked out. Police say the father, Alton James, Jr., had concerns about reaching out to police because he has outstanding warrants.

Anyla was left with her grandmother after the investigation, though the father still has custody.

Mother arrested in "missing child" case

5. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Classic - Parental Alienation. Now everyone knows that she hates her Ex, more than she loves her child. I hope she gets supervised visitation so she cant spread her hate into this child’s mind.

6. SassynOz

SassynOz Well-Known Member

The father had , had the girl for weeks prior to this. So there wasn’t a exchange when she said. He was probably just as dumbfounded as everyone who seems to know him to see this being reported. From what I’ve heard just from friends of friends he was the doting dad. So take that as imo. Moo. I’ve not read SM on this one so who know what’s being reported there I honestly don’t want to know so I’ve avoided it

7. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

I won’t be surprised to find out she’s the one who lodged these complaints against him, and they’ll end up dropping the charges.

8. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Definitely something that is possible considering all that has unfolded and the info that has been released since.

This case definitely had some odd twists.

9. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Happy knowing that Grandma & Dad take good care of this tyke!

Can't get enough of that....

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

The Latest: 2-year-old Kan. girl found safe, mother faces felony charge
    [...]

[​IMG]
    Ronetta Ann Clement-photo Sedgwick County

[...]

Law enforcement supervisors, detectives and officers spent over 117 hours investigating this case when they could have used the time on other cases Monday that impact children, according to Allred.

Clement remains in the Sedgwick County Jail on requested felony charges of interference with Law enforcement officer, false information concerning death, disappearance of a child, according to Wichita Police arrest reports and online Sedgwick County jail records.

11. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann