Brown Eyes
Mole on left cheek

Clothing:
Pink zebra backpack; often wears a beanie, possibly a black one
Gray shirt, black shorts
Black and white canvas shoes

Last contact July 28, 2016
Missing from City of Olathe, County of Johnson, KS

Ashley was last seen leaving her house to go for a walk at approximately 10:30am in the area of 143rd and Murlen in Olathe, KS. She left her car, phone, and money behind.

If you have any information, please contact your local police department or Olathe PD at 913-715-5900.

Hello Websleuths,
I am assisting Ashley Renea Farley's father, Paul Farley, in locating her, in hopes that he and his circle of friends can assist her. Both Paul and his friends are very concerned that nothing has been heard regarding Ashely in two years (since 2017).

If anyone can assist us, your help will be deeply and profoundly appreciated.
Wolf Friedman

Missing Person Case
View attachment 152430 View attachment 152431
Ashley Renae Farley / NamUs #MP34625
White/Caucasian
Missing age 26, Current age 28
5'8" tall, 165 - 170 pounds
Brown hair, very short
Brown Eyes
Mole on left cheek

Clothing:
Pink zebra backpack; often wears a beanie, possibly a black one
Gray shirt, black shorts
Black and white canvas shoes

Last contact July 28, 2016
Missing from City of Olathe, County of Johnson, KS

Ashley was last seen leaving her house to go for a walk at approximately 10:30am in the area of 143rd and Murlen in Olathe, KS. She left her car, phone, and money behind.

If you have any information, please contact your local police department or Olathe PD at 913-715-5900.

Hello Websleuths,
I am assisting Ashley Renea Farley's father, Paul Farley, in locating her, in hopes that he and his circle of friends can assist her. Both Paul and his friends are very concerned that nothing has been heard regarding Ashely in two years (since 2017).

Wolf Friedman

Welcome, Wolf Friedman.

In the first post of this thread there is a link to Ashley's missing person profile on NAMUS. Unfortunately that profile has been removed since she was seen in 2017. If she is missing again, please contact NAMUS about reinstating her missing profile (NamUs #MP34625) with updated "last seen date" info OR make a new missing profile for her there: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Anyone can join NAMUS and enter a case there, but they will check to make sure there is an active missing persons case filed with the police before they make a profile visible to the public.

Hello Websleuths,

Wolf Friedman
Welcome, Wolf. If you'll complete the verification process we can really dig in to Ashley's disappearance. Otherwise, like any other poster here, you are limited in sharing what is reported in MSM (mainstream media) or by LE (law enforcement).

I have a number of questions I'd like to ask. I hope you'll consider becoming a verified insider. MOO

ETA: Thanks for tagging me, @Laughing. :)

Must have been found, then went missing again, as she was again arrested in 2017:

https://mycourts.idaho.gov/odysseyportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=m45B8M2gehnv1AcWJfyynA2&tabIndex=3
I notice that there's an alias listed here - Ashley Renae Moore. Was she married? Where did the name Moore come from?

Where is she from originally? This 2017 arrest was in Idaho and as of the time of her disappearance she lived in Kansas.

Lots of questions. MOO

ETA: Just noticed that the birthdate on this court record is 1988. I'm not sure this is the correct Ashley. 2016 - 1988 = 28 years old. Our Ashley was 26 when missing. MOO

Last edited:
I notice that there's an alias listed here - Ashley Renae Moore. Was she married? Where did the name Moore come from?

Where is she from originally? This 2017 arrest was in Idaho and as of the time of her disappearance she lived in Kansas.

Lots of questions. MOO

Cote D'Alene ID (edit- is listed in history)

I wondered if her parents are separated, one parent in Olathe & the other in Idaho?

Was Ms. Farley in Olathe after becoming Mrs. Moore, and is now missing with Dad looking for her but not Mr. Moore?

Just guessing.

I found another photo of her on google images but I can't find the profile this came from. Link goes to Peekyou results for Ashley Farley: Ashley Farley Facebook, Twitter & MySpace on PeekYou
images

Can anyone reverse search the image to find the source?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back