Presumed Located KS - Ashley Renae Farley, 26, Olathe, July 28, 2016

@Wolf Friedman , welcome to Websleuths!

Consider becoming a Verified Insider for Ms. Farley's situation:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

@PommyMommy @Tulessa @Gardener1850 @Gardenista @margarita25 any thoughts about Ashley?

Who remembers posters from the Northwest? Oh, hey @flourish.

OT: clicked on the map link, the development here is amazing! Folks, I tried a horse on at farm at 119th & Black Bob...as an adult!

Yes, I am old.

ETA: Idaho detail.

None sweetheart, but thanks for the tag. Interesting case!

I found another photo of her on google images but I can't find the profile this came from. Link goes to Peekyou results for Ashley Farley: Ashley Farley Facebook, Twitter & MySpace on PeekYou
images

Can anyone reverse search the image to find the source?

This one looks like the Pinterest image! Thanks so much! My basement microfiche reader doesn't help in every case.

Hope the image is recent, she looks healthy & well!

@Wolf Friedman , anything to share with us?

Thanks for the tag Laughing. I'm in Manhattan so 2 hours away but my in laws are in Lenexa and we have friends in Olathe. You're right Olathe has grown massively the past few years! Tons of huges shopping centers, new subdivisions and apartment complexes.

My concern is that Ashley isn't missing from Kansas though if she was arrested in Coeur D'Alene in mid 2017 unless there's some proof she came back to Kansas after July of 2017. If he hasn't yet her Dad should report her missing in Idaho and send an updated missing flyer to any homeless shelters in Coeur D'Alene or nearby towns. I also think if he has social media like Facebook he needs to start a missing page for her and get word out online that she's missing. Other than 1 poster from 2016 from Kansas missing and homeless page I couldn't find anything about her.

I do not believe this other "Ashley Renae Farley" is Paul's daughter... A.R.F. is a very common name.
Ashely's father in in Colorado, mother in Kansas.
We have no information on the alias "Moore"- We have no indication she was married, but none that she was not.

We do not know what her connections are (were?) in Idaho, but she is recorded in several towns there.

Her DOB seems varied in records, but her father says she was born in Kansas City, Mo, 16 May 1990.
Attached is the only other confirmed picture of Ashley, date unknown.

Attachments

• 13892334_1767969050086716_6488248752589777858_n.jpg
    13892334_1767969050086716_6488248752589777858_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
ashley-pinterest-jpg.211503
images

@Laughing the pinterest image is different. First one above is from her pinterest. 2nd is from unknown Google images source. However I think the oversized glasses are fake in both pictures. It's some sort of filter or app. Those apps can also add make up so people can look younger. That makes it hard to guess if these are old photos or more recent. MOO.

@Wolf Friedman , has ARF's 3/22/16 case in Johnson County been resolved? Was the mental health eval ordered 4/28/16 completed?

And, seems that ARF's last known location was the end of September 14, 2019 in Idaho.

Any information on the Verified Insider process?

JMHO YMMV

ETA: located Idaho information. 2017 & 2019

Last edited:
I saw one document from Idaho dated 2019...
But that was a clerk's filing date of the case file document on their online server... and it was a dead end.
The last confirmed date I have in Idaho is 2019.
I am very new at the and do not know any of the acronyms like: JMHO YMMV.
I even confused myself by starting ARF! LOL

I saw one document from Idaho dated 2019...
But that was a clerk's filing date of the case file document on their online server... and it was a dead end.
The last confirmed date I have in Idaho is 2019.
I am very new at the and do not know any of the acronyms like: JMHO YMMV.
I even confused myself by starting ARF! LOL
JMHO = Just My Humble Opinion/Just My Honest Opinion

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (at least, that's what I think it means - it isn't included in the WS Lingo thread)

Websleuths Lingo

So, I have confirmed that Ashley was located in Kansas City MO on 16 Aug 2016, and taken off of the Missing Persons list of Olathe KS Police.

Her father remains concerned and her mother has not responded to our inquiries.

Our instinct is to place her again on the National Missing Persons listing.
Is that action rash?

So, I have confirmed that Ashley was located in Kansas City MO on 16 Aug 2016, and taken off of the Missing Persons list of Olathe KS Police.

Her father remains concerned and her mother has not responded to our inquiries.

Our instinct is to place her again on the National Missing Persons listing.
Is that action rash?

Not rash at all IMHO. If she has not made contact again since 2016 and her whereabouts are unknown it is necessary to report her missing again, with updated info. Many of the Jane Doe/John Doe cases I have followed have turned out to be people with a history of "going missing" prior to the very last time they went missing-- when they didn't actually go missing but were found deceased without identification. I understand family might feel like the police won't take a new missing report seriously or that they should respect her privacy and let her live her life, BUT filing a new report may be the only way to find her if she is among the unidentified deceased or has been arrested again.

MOO = My Opinion Only

I have just found this information...
IDOC Offender Search Details | Idaho Department of Correction
https://www.idoc.idaho.gov › content › prisons › offender_search › detail

ASHLEY RENAE FARLEY #113740. Supervising District: DISTRICT 1 COEUR D' ALENEOFFICE 202 Anton, 1st Floor Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 ... POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, KOOTENAI, CR17-10384, 09/ 14/2019.

IDOC Offender Search Results
IDOC Number
FARLEY, ASHLEY RENAE
Discharged - 09/14/2019*

Does the discharged date mean she was released on this date? Or that the records are closed on that date?
DOES THIS MEAN WE HAVE A NEAR CURRENT SIGHTING!?

I have just found this information...
IDOC Offender Search Details | Idaho Department of Correction
https://www.idoc.idaho.gov › content › prisons › offender_search › detail

ASHLEY RENAE FARLEY #113740. Supervising District: DISTRICT 1 COEUR D' ALENEOFFICE 202 Anton, 1st Floor Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 ... POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, KOOTENAI, CR17-10384, 09/ 14/2019.

IDOC Offender Search Results
IDOC Number
FARLEY, ASHLEY RENAE
Discharged - 09/14/2019*

Does the discharged date mean she was released on this date? Or that the records are closed on that date?
DOES THIS MEAN WE HAVE A NEAR CURRENT SIGHTING!?

Good find! I'm not sure but I think discharged means released from jail. It sounds like she is OK and just not in contact with family. I hope she gets in touch with them again over the holidays.

MOO

I agree with the understanding of discharged as released from jail (or police station).

I will move it with presumed located tagg, however if something new happens or one day a new missing report is filed, please just alert on this and we will go back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back