KS KS - Chloe Mae Bennett, 17, Salina, 10 June 2019 *Suffers Seizures & Bipolar, Left Meds Behind*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Gardener1850, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    SALINA, Kan. (KAKE) -

The family of a missing 17-year-old Salina girl says she suffers from a seizure disorder and may be suicidal.

The mother of Chloe Mae Bennett tells KAKE News that her daughter went missing from her foster home between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Monday. She said Chloe ran away once in November but that she was only gone for four hours.

Chloe stand 5-foot-4, weighs 145 pounds, has blue eyes and brown hair.

A poster from Kansas Missing and Unsolved says Chloe has a seizure disorder, is diagnosed bipolar and could be suicidal. Family confirmed that information, adding that she is without her meds.

Missing Salina teen may be in need of care, family says

2. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

How sad and tragic. Poor girl lives in a foster home- sounds like her life has been filled with lots of hardships and medical issues. I do hope Chloe is ok and alive. Chloe sweetie, if you are alive and ok, call someone and take care of yourself.

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

4. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Her FB page, with a selfie on June 9, 2019, the day before she was last seen:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012022687177

One of Chloe's aunts (SD), who had reposted a missing flyer for Chloe, reported that that she has returned home on June 14th. I can find no media confirmation of this. The Salina PD FB page never posted Chloe's missing information, and hasn't posted about Chloe being found.

I just found this:

Annette Lawless KAKE News (@AnnetteLawless) | Twitter

Annette Lawless, KAKE news, retweeted on Jun 14, 2019, that Chloe has been found. What she retweeted was the information from Kansas Missing and Unsolved:

Annette Lawless KAKE News Retweeted
    "KS Missing&Unsolved‏ @KansasMissing Jun 14
    CHLOE HAS BEEN #LOCATED SAFE!!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO RETWEETED HER FLYER!!! @AnnetteLawless #KansasMissing"

Steelslady, Jim_M, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  5. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

That would be great news for sure. Keeping fingers crossed that it is true!

TatianaBarbie and Jim_M like this.
  6. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

What beautiful eyes! Hang in there, sweetie, you’ve still got some sparkle to share with the world.

TatianaBarbie, Steelslady and Jim_M like this.
  7. Kivalina

Kivalina Well-Known Member

From what I hear around town she has been found safe. Personally I think people have the right to know for sure and if she had ran away. We deserve to know ,who she was found with and where. This hiding info is not fair.