ú

KS KS - Dennis Ray Lushbough, Jr., 44, Iola, 13 Aug 2017

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Oct 22, 2018.

1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Missing Person Case
    Dennis Ray Lushbough, Jr.
    City of Iola, County of Allen, KS
    Dennis Ray Lushbough Jr.jpg
    PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
    Age 44 when missing, Current Age 46
    White / Caucasian
    5'6" tall, 160 - 200 lbs
    Dark brown hair, blue eyes
    Surgical scars both shoulders
    Unknown tattoo right shoulder blade

CIRCUMSTANCES:
    Last seen August 13, 2017. Dennis was camping with his girlfriend. They had an argument and he left in his van. The van was found almost two weeks later, abandoned, approximately five miles from where they were camping. The van was in a field on Arizona Rd, close to the Neosho County and Allen County line on the Allen County side.

Dennis Ray Lushbough Jr. – The Charley Project
    He had a plate surgically implanted in his back.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  2. PommyMommy

DEC 29, 2018
    NC private investigator reflects on 2018 missing person cases
    According to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, more than 10,000 people are reported to the N.C. Center for Missing Persons each year.

Saturday, CBS 17 sat down with David Marshburn, the private investigator who believes he and his partner this week found the remains of Andrew Browne, who's been missing since 2014.

[...]

For Marshburn, the founder of Search for Me Foundation, finding loved ones is a labor of love.

"You have to do this because you love to do it, and you want to help," he said.

In 2018, Marshburn said he helped solve four missing person cases.

Those included missing Kansas five-year-old, Lucas Hernandez, and most recently, what he believes are the remains of Browne.

[...]

Marshburn said he's looking into 13 missing person cases going into 2019, some even outside of North Carolina.

Those include cases for Karen Rae Bosta, Roger Chambers, James Chambers, Joe Clyde Daniels, Angela Hudson, Dennis Lushbough Jr. and Cole Thomas.

[...]

"I want to double," he said. "I want to get to the point where we're doing 100 a year. If we do 100 a year, and then, we can train other people."

TatianaBarbie likes this.
  3. PommyMommy

APR 19, 2019
    Destination Unknown (6) Missing Person Dennis LushBough Missing Addict

TatianaBarbie likes this.
  4. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Dennis is still missing. The family has a FB page Help Us Bring Dennis Jay Lushbough Home:

Help Us Bring Dennis Jay Lushbough Home

Dennis' FB page, which has posts from 7 months ago, but those posts are other people posting to his page:

https://www.facebook.com/dennis.lushbough "Dennis R Lushbough"

I wondered why the family's FB page for finding Dennis called him Dennis Jay, when the NAMUS site and The Charley Project both had Dennis' middle name as "Ray". Even Dennis' personal FB page is titled with "R" as his middle initial! But after reading Dennis' personal FB page, I found out that his nickname was "Jay."

PommyMommy likes this.
  5. blankenship

blankenship Well-Known Member

Disappeared near the Neosho River and that waterway, I think, is where he most likely wound up.