Found Safe KS - Diana Workman, Adult, Overland Park, 18 Aug 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Overland Park Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Diana R. Workman.

She is described as a white female, 5-foot-2, 120 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes, and has a tattoo of the word “Rebel” on her left shoulder.

Workman was last seen in the 8300 block of Wedd Street on July 13.

She last contacted her family on August 18 through social media by message board, police said.

Workman is known to visit Olathe and Kansas City, Mo. frequently.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/08/22/overland-park-police-searching-for-missing-woman/amp/
2c86d42f4f5b10259d9ffa6f976f6f66.jpg

Hmmm. She was last seen in July but her family heard from her via message board on August 18? Does she live in the same area as her family?
Are her kids with her? Or has she been missing from their lives for over a month?

She indicates on FB that she was cleaning up her act this past January and becoming a responsible parent.

I hope she's ok. I wonder what her message said that
prompted her family to have the police declare her missing?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hmmm. She was last seen in July but her family heard from her via message board on August 18? Does she live in the same area as her family?
Are her kids with her? Or has she been missing from their lives for over a month?

She indicates on FB that she was cleaning up her act this past January and becoming a responsible parent.

I hope she's ok. I wonder what her message said that
prompted her family to have the police declare her missing?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I wasn't sure of what date to put as last seen ait would be July. I put the last contact in August which is more hopeful for people to become involved and finding her safe. I haven't seen what LE officially has.
A mod may need to change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back