GUILTY KS - Jodi Sanderholm, 19, Arkansas City, 5 Jan 2007

I just posted what we observed today while out that way to Steve's crimeblog.US entry.

KatK said:
I just posted what we observed today while out that way to Steve's crimeblog.US entry.

Oh, MY, Kat...please post it here, too. That doesn't sound good at ALL. :( :(

Well, out by the Cowley County State Fishing lake, there were police, a news truck, and several other cars. About 1/4 mile (At the opposite end of the lake.) away from there we saw one person on the opposite side of the highway in an orage vest and camos searching the ground, and two other people searching the ground along the highway and going down a side road. We also saw a tow truck going down this side road, towards a barn. It doesn’t look good.
icon_sad.gif

This would have been about 1pm today btw. We went to Henry’s candy factory in Dexter while out as well, and just got back.

Mmmmm, sassafras, anise, root beer and rock candies!

oh tow truck by a lake? this makes me sad.

KatK said:
Well, out by the Cowley County State Fishing lake, there were police, a news truck, and several other cars. About 1/4 mile (At the opposite end of the lake.) away from there we saw one person on the opposite side of the highway in an orage vest and camos searching the ground, and two other people searching the ground along the highway and going down a side road. We also saw a tow truck going down this side road, towards a barn. It doesn’t look good. http://crimeblog.us/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

This would have been about 1pm today btw. We went to Henry’s candy factory in Dexter while out as well, and just got back.

Mmmmm, sassafras, anise, root beer and rock candies!

Heading down towards a barn not too far from the highway, actually. I'd said that for an aerial search to miss the car, than it was either hidden in thick underbrush on a back road, maybe in the water or in a barn while on the way there. There are quite a few abandoned barns still standing in this area. :(

I think they got some info out of that groupie guy, especially since it seems they now may have found something, based on what the news has reported today and what Kat witnessed. If anything bad has happened to Jodi, I'm guessing he is the one who did it. :(

:( What groupie guy? What did I miss? I really hoped they would find her alive and I still hope they do but sheesh this isnt looking good.

englishleigh said:
I think they got some info out of that groupie guy, especially since it seems they now may have found something, based on what the news has reported today and what Kat witnessed. If anything bad has happened to Jodi, I'm guessing he is the one who did it. :(

Mygirlsadie said:
:( What groupie guy? What did I miss? I really hoped they would find her alive and I still hope they do but sheesh this isnt looking good.

Read back to the beginning of the thread....there is a guy who was a Cowley College Dance Team "groupie" they hauled in for questioning.

Oh ok thanks englishleigh. I must of missed that. That is just creepy.:(

englishleigh said:
Read back to the beginning of the thread....there is a guy who was a Cowley College Dance Team "groupie" they hauled in for questioning.

englishleigh said:
It sure is. :sick:
You know what's sad? I wonder if anyone took him seriously before now. Some of these weaselly guys seem so innocuous, just weird, until it's too late.

Thanks again to KatK for the informative posts she's left at my blog and here.

Steve

Yeah, Mr. A, this scares me too. It reminds me of Sean Gillis who bayed at the moon and neighbors knew he was weird and were afraid but did nothing. He later admitted to 8 murders.

misterallgood said:
You know what's sad? I wonder if anyone took him seriously before now. Some of these weaselly guys seem so innocuous, just weird, until it's too late.

Steve

I was wondering that, too, Steve. If he never seemed creepy to any of them. I think he would have to me, if he was always hanging around staring, even at away events.

He was creepy enough they used the term "stalker" to describe him... *IF* he is the one who caused the disappearance, that is.

Well the water could really explain why there were no cell pings. Once the battery and phone were submerged it would likely kill it. That would make sense. Is it possible that she just drove off the road on accident? There have been many stories where that is the case. Especially if she is unfamiliar with a road. Hmmm it is hard to say. Maybe they just found her car but no her?

Someone has posted at my blog fingering the guy mentioned in this Arkansas City Traveler article:

http://www.arkcity.net/stories/010307/com_0002.shtml

as the 'stalker.'

You'll see if you read the article that the dude was arrested this weekend in Ark City for impersonating a police officer.

Another poster, who gave his full name, stated that Jodi's disappearance was "an abduction, not a runaway."

Steve

misterallgood said:
Someone has posted at my blog fingering the guy mentioned in this Arkansas City Traveler article:

http://www.arkcity.net/stories/010307/com_0002.shtml

as the 'stalker.'

You'll see if you read the article that the dude was arrested this weekend in Ark City for impersonating a police officer.

Another poster, who gave his full name, stated that Jodi's disappearance was "an abduction, not a runaway."

Steve

Oh, my...so Steve, are you saying he may have impersonated a police officer in order to pull Jodi over and abduct her?
:(

No, englishleigh, at the moment I'm not making any assertions. Honestly, I'm taking the alleged police impersonator with more of a grain of salt than I am the post left by the person who stated that it was "an abduction." Sounds like the locals there have heard of conclusive, solid evidence that Jodi didn't run away.

Her background doesn't dovetail with runaway, anyhow. Never did, so I've not thought that once, even though I made a wee bit of an argument for that possibility in my blog. I just did that to make sure anyone reading considered ALL the possibilities, as I try to do.

Steve

<snip>
Cowley County Sheriff Bob Odell said Monday that authorities were investigating a tip that a letter with Jodi's name on it was found in the bathroom at the Cowley State Fishing Lake, but "I haven't gotten any confirmation on that," he said.

<snip>
Authorities on Monday continued to question a man Ark City Police Chief Sean Wallace described as a "groupie" of the College's danceline team, of which Jodi was a member.

The man remained in custody on charges unrelated to Sanderholm's disappearance, Wallace said Monday afternoon. Police discovered an arrest warrant for the man when they questioned him about the Sanderholm case, he said.

Some people close to Sanderholm suspect the man is involved in her vanishing, Wallace said Sunday, and police were aware of his interest in the danceline women.

"We're not through talking to him," Wallace said Sunday. "We want to make sure he had nothing to do with it."

more: http://www.arkcity.net/stories/010807/com_0001.shtml

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire