Found Deceased KS - Kaylah Blackmon, 18, Michael Beasley, 17, Wichita, 2 Feb 2021 *ARREST*

There is supposedly a Tik Tok video of Kaylah being abducted - I looked but couldn't find it.
The things people film now a days is unreal to me... social media can be a tool, or it can help people devolve into their worst selves.. I hope this isn’t true.

What were they doing at the church at 9:30am? What were these kids into that instigated murder and kidnap? Dear lord.

Police: Missing 18-year-old girl found dead

The Wichita Police Department has located 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon and her gray 2005 Ford Escape.

Police previously alerted the public that Blackmon may be in danger and needing to find her Ford Escape after her 17-year-old boyfriend Michael Beasley was found dead in the 1000 block of North Ash on Monday.

Early this morning, a lieutenant was patrolling and located Blackmon’s Ford Escape in the parking lot of an apartment complex in the 500 block of West 27th Street South. Officers located Blackmon in the vehicle dead.

I don't know if I'm close enough to be verified as an insider, but I'm family of a friend of family, and live in Wichita. She was too young and her family is too good for this tragedy. I don't understand why or how this kind of evil can exist. So so very sad...

I plugged the approximate block distances in and it comes out to 6.6 miles (10 minutes away by car). From the church to the apartments, it is mostly a southern route and then it is a little west. The route basically looks like a backwards L Hope this helps.

Just saw this -- just now finding this new thread. Please forgive if already posted.
What a sad, sad situation here. Young woman, ready to enter a new phase of her life. Looking forward to the plans she had already made. And her boyfriend, already gone.

Missing Kansas Teen Found Dead in Her Car, Days After Murdered Boyfriend Is Found Dead Outside Church

An officer located 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon in her vehicle two days after police said she "may be in danger," but they did not reveal how she died

By Jeff Truesdell
February 05, 2021 12:16 PM
A Kansas teen has been found dead two days after Wichita police warned she "may be in danger" following the murder of her boyfriend.

Police who located the body of 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon in her missing Ford Escape SUV in an apartment parking lot on Thursday did not reveal how she died.

[...]
Blackmon's vehicle, with her body inside, was located about six miles from the church in the apartment complex parking lot by a lieutenant on patrol, police said.

They offered no other details.

"The investigation is ongoing, and investigators are still working to determine the circumstances of what occurred in this case," police said in a news release on Thursday.
[...]
Blackmon left home around 5:30 p.m. Sunday with a promise to return and help bathe her newborn sister, for whom she'd been excited to buy "so many clothes, shoes and toys," Stephen said. She never came back, reports the Eagle.

------------------------
Source:
Missing Kansas Teen Found Dead in Her Car, Days After Murdered Boyfriend Is Found Dead Outside Church

Just saw this -- just now finding this new thread. Please forgive if already posted.
What a sad, sad situation here. Young woman, ready to enter a new phase of her life. Looking forward to the plans she had already made. And her boyfriend, already gone.

An officer located 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon in her vehicle two days after police said she "may be in danger," but they did not reveal how she died

By Jeff Truesdell
February 05, 2021 12:16 PM
A Kansas teen has been found dead two days after Wichita police warned she "may be in danger" following the murder of her boyfriend.

Police who located the body of 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon in her missing Ford Escape SUV in an apartment parking lot on Thursday did not reveal how she died.

[...]
Blackmon's vehicle, with her body inside, was located about six miles from the church in the apartment complex parking lot by a lieutenant on patrol, police said.

They offered no other details.

"The investigation is ongoing, and investigators are still working to determine the circumstances of what occurred in this case," police said in a news release on Thursday.
[...]
Blackmon left home around 5:30 p.m. Sunday with a promise to return and help bathe her newborn sister, for whom she'd been excited to buy "so many clothes, shoes and toys," Stephen said. She never came back, reports the Eagle.

------------------------
Source:

this quote in the article above is interesting...

The aunt said family members had no comment on the boyfriend.

this quote in the article above is interesting...

The aunt said family members had no comment on the boyfriend.
Yes, @Doghairrules, it's interesting. Did they know the boyfriend? Had they met him? How long had they been seeing each other?
Hmmm, dunno.
I wonder how much more LE is going to say... I'm not expecting much more other than the manner of death of the two of them. Did the person(s) who killed Beasley follow Kaylah to the place where her body was found? Were the killings at night?
Questions, always questions... SMH
Hearts go out to the families of these two young people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back