GUILTY KS - Kristin Tyler, 27, Salina, 25 April 2013

Strange. First she was headed to the laundromat.......but then she (and the children) were at a friend's when she went to the store and didn't return??
I'm confused, was the confirmed sighting the same as her being at the friend's- or is it something different?
And the facebook page doesn't have a lot either. Her kids must be so sad.

The man was released from jail after serving time for forced entry home invasion and kidnapping.

Looks like he just got out on Thusday though? I just looked at his FB and from the comments it looks like he just got out.

I am not familiar with SH. However, in checking the dept of corrections website, it appears he has been incarcerated since 4/26/10 and was released on 5/3/13. The majority of his time was spent in Hutchinson (about an hour from Salina).

From an article May 7th, 2013

"Tyler's mother Lisa Dockstader says an anonymous woman called her Monday afternoon saying her missing daughter's body could be found in the 'Charlie Heath west 40 Salvage Yard' just west of Salina on old Highway 40."

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Kansas-Family-Told-Where-Body-Is-206522841.html

oh dear Lord that made my heart drop. can you even imagine ever getting a call like that?! who is this anonymous woman? the perp? the perp's mother or sister? how would she know where to find the body?

The owner of the salvage yard, Mike Heath, says police haven't been by to search the premises. Police won't comment on details of their investigation.

ummm... why not?! has the salvage yard owner taken a look around?!

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Kansas-Family-Told-Where-Body-Is-206522841.html

kansas girl at heart here. praying for Kristin & praying for some form of closure for her mom and kids. i hope we get some answers soon!

Oh no...I'm so hoping for a good outcome, Kristin returning to her kids safely.

it's after 7pm in kansas and i'm not seeing any new info released regarding a POI!!

After an anonymous caller told Kristin Tyler's mother her daughter's body could be found at a salvage yard west of Salina, law enforcement officers and search teams with trained dogs were searching there Wednesday evening.

At least four members of a canine search team could be seen walking among the salvage vehicles at Charlie Heath West 40 Salvage at about 6 p.m.

Lisa Dockstader, 27-year-old Tyler's mother, said in an interview on KAKE news that an anonymous woman had called Monday to tell her to tell police to search the salvage yard.

so, she got the call on Monday... but the area wasn't searched until today (Wednesday)? would they have had to get a search warrant?! why would it take them so long to search?

http://www.salina.com/news/Search2013-05-08T17-00-17

And now its almost 11:30pm and they still haven't released the info they said they would release today. Probably because they are busy searching the salvage yard that should have been searched on Monday. And it stormed last night and its storming hard now so I seriously hope they didn't lose any evidence by waiting so long to start searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back