KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I started another thread to today on the murder of a young man who was killed in his rural Kansas home about 30 minutes or so north of Lori's home. His family has said his dog is missing and that reminded me of Lori. There is nothing to suggest the cases are connected, but this family needs closure too. Please take a look...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...shke-35-found-murdered-Tescott-12-August-2017
If LE has connected the 2 murders/cases as being done by the same man, would we have heard something by now?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I ran into this forum while researching this unsolved murder of a seemingly very friendly, christian, family oriented dog breeder. Lori Heimer and her family do deserve Justice. I have been through every post on this forum and studied all that I can find on this case. In my humble opinion I do not believe a drug addict did this and or was not a petty theft as there has been no reports of stolen money or dogs.
I wonder why the idea of maybe this being some sort of satanic or occult crime has not been raised, or maybe it has and that is the reason no info has been released on the murder. Lets think for a second, she was brutally murdered as reported. I have not heard of any details the neighbor was telling people but have heard some rumors and it sounds like ritualistic killing from my research into occult crimes. Now we also need to know that the time of her killing was very close to an SRA holiday known as the summer solstice which is a sacrificial and sex ritual holiday.
People that are involved in satanic ritual abuse always target good innocent people and put them through massive amounts of trauma because they believe the more innocent the soul the darker the powers they will raise through the torture, sex, and killing. REMEMBER it doesnt matter if we believe these things, but some people do.
We must also remember that if we believe in God and if this family does as well then we have to also believe in the evil that is the prince of this world and not look past the fact that there are truly evil people possessed by demons on this earth that want to destroy all that is good created by Abba Father God!
My heart gos out to this family and I pray for them to be blessed with strength, love, hope, discernment, and to see how this is a horrific thing to go through but God can always use the hurt to benefit us somehow. God Bless all of you.

I ran into this forum while researching this unsolved murder of a seemingly very friendly, christian, family oriented dog breeder. Lori Heimer and her family do deserve Justice. I have been through every post on this forum and studied all that I can find on this case. In my humble opinion I do not believe a drug addict did this and or was not a petty theft as there has been no reports of stolen money or dogs.
I wonder why the idea of maybe this being some sort of satanic or occult crime has not been raised, or maybe it has and that is the reason no info has been released on the murder. Lets think for a second, she was brutally murdered as reported. I have not heard of any details the neighbor was telling people but have heard some rumors and it sounds like ritualistic killing from my research into occult crimes. Now we also need to know that the time of her killing was very close to an SRA holiday known as the summer solstice which is a sacrificial and sex ritual holiday.
People that are involved in satanic ritual abuse always target good innocent people and put them through massive amounts of trauma because they believe the more innocent the soul the darker the powers they will raise through the torture, sex, and killing. REMEMBER it doesnt matter if we believe these things, but some people do.
We must also remember that if we believe in God and if this family does as well then we have to also believe in the evil that is the prince of this world and not look past the fact that there are truly evil people possessed by demons on this earth that want to destroy all that is good created by Abba Father God!
My heart gos out to this family and I pray for them to be blessed with strength, love, hope, discernment, and to see how this is a horrific thing to go through but God can always use the hurt to benefit us somehow. God Bless all of you.
If you read every post regarding this homocide, I'm surprised you didn't read about the cult member who just after the week of Laurie's murder, was involved in almost murdering a man with his sword. The police don't see a connection but the timing and circumstances of both situations, should give anyone pause.

I really had expected this would have been solved fairly quickly. Just so saddened that it hasn't

If you read every post regarding this homocide, I'm surprised you didn't read about the cult member who just after the week of Laurie's murder, was involved in almost murdering a man with his sword. The police don't see a connection but the timing and circumstances of both situations, should give anyone pause.

I did actually read up on the crime where the man returning a book to his "teacher" of the celtic arts or something of that sort had his finger cut off and didnt realize until he made it to the mcdonalds. I saw no connection in this event because as I stated before I believe Lori Heimers killer/killers were not drug addict/addicts, which the man with the sword was in fact a drug addict. If he could not get away with cutting off a mans finger then there is no way he would have been able to pull off something much more horrific without a trace.
The timing of the crimes do give pause and it could be that since it was around the summer solstice and other sra holidays then there will certainly be other violent crimes happening. I dont really understand why the KBI or LLE wouldnt realease any other info other than the trucks which that even sounds sketchy. I mean one of the trucks apparently had crates or cages in the back but no dogs missing. what else would those crates have been for?

I did actually read up on the crime where the man returning a book to his "teacher" of the celtic arts or something of that sort had his finger cut off and didnt realize until he made it to the mcdonalds. I saw no connection in this event because as I stated before I believe Lori Heimers killer/killers were not drug addict/addicts, which the man with the sword was in fact a drug addict. If he could not get away with cutting off a mans finger then there is no way he would have been able to pull off something much more horrific without a trace.
The timing of the crimes do give pause and it could be that since it was around the summer solstice and other sra holidays then there will certainly be other violent crimes happening. I dont really understand why the KBI or LLE wouldnt realease any other info other than the trucks which that even sounds sketchy. I mean one of the trucks apparently had crates or cages in the back but no dogs missing. what else would those crates have been for?
I'll need to go back and reference it but it was a rather dark "cult" this particular person delved in which included swords of different varieties.

There was a more dangerous encounter that occurred shortly after he cut off his friend's finger and what he was later arrested for and is now in jail for.
JJB was at a friend's house laying low after the incident of slicing the finger off of another friend. While there, and without provacation, he stabbed a man at his friend's house.
It was bad enough that they rushed this stabbed man to the hospital as he was losing a lot of blood and was then airlifted to a Wichita hospital where he spent quite a while recovering from his wound. I don't know that he was a meth head but a very strange man indeed. Some of JJB' s friends lived in Gypsum which is just up the road from Lori H' s place. JJB was arrested 2 days later SWAT style by Saline Co. Helicopters on the South side of Salina.

All very coincidental and a few of us pursued the possibility that this man was somehow connected to LH' s murder. However, it appears that the KBI and Saline County SO didn't figure him to be involved after some investigation on their part.

If LE has connected the 2 murders/cases as being done by the same man, would we have heard something by now?

Yes we would have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE ruled him out a long time ago due to a lack of evidence and no direct connection to the crime or crime scene. In short, there is nothing concrete connecting him to LH's death or even the crime scene. It was to my understanding the KBI tested his swords in relation to LH's death and came up empty.

I'll need to go back and reference it but it was a rather dark "cult" this particular person delved in which included swords of different varieties.

There was a more dangerous encounter that occurred shortly after he cut off his friend's finger and what he was later arrested for and is now in jail for.
JJB was at a friend's house laying low after the incident of slicing the finger off of another friend. While there, and without provacation, he stabbed a man at his friend's house.
It was bad enough that they rushed this stabbed man to the hospital as he was losing a lot of blood and was then airlifted to a Wichita hospital where he spent quite a while recovering from his wound. I don't know that he was a meth head but a very strange man indeed. Some of JJB' s friends lived in Gypsum which is just up the road from Lori H' s place. JJB was arrested 2 days later SWAT style by Saline Co. Helicopters on the South side of Salina.

All very coincidental and a few of us pursued the possibility that this man was somehow connected to LH' s murder. However, it appears that the KBI and Saline County SO didn't figure him to be involved after some investigation on their part.

There's just nothing tying JJB to LH's murder other than timing. They have to have a lot more than circumstantial to go on. I just want to see someone brought to justice in this case.

There's just nothing tying JJB to LH's murder other than timing. They have to have a lot more than circumstantial to go on. I just want to see someone brought to justice in this case.

No, I know. But there remains (for me anyway) something about the whole thing that nags at me: timing, location..
his fascination with swords, his ability to go at someone with his sword whether it be friend or acquaintence...
his "friends" from the area.... just a lot of coincidences.

No, I know. But there remains (for me anyway) something about the whole thing that nags at me: timing, location..
his fascination with swords, his ability to go at someone with his sword whether it be friend or acquaintence...
his "friends" from the area.... just a lot of coincidences.

Believe me, I completely understand.

It was never released how she was murdered, yet one lady passing a flyer to a business told my mother in law all of the details. " as what she said was the details" I told my mother in law , that she should tell the police about this women, that how or why would this women know all this info. My MIL stated that this lady was a neighbor of Loris. Now I don't know if the info was true that she told my MIL. If it was true it would be very brutal killing just sicking, and how the killer(s) are getting away with this is beyond me. I have not commented on this site for months, may comments were al;ways getting flagged and deleted not all. I must say I do agree with you, I have also thought if it's as my MIL was told - a cult may of done this to her, iot was such an overkill.

It was never released how she was murdered, yet one lady passing a flyer to a business told my mother in law all of the details. " as what she said was the details" I told my mother in law , that she should tell the police about this women, that how or why would this women know all this info. My MIL stated that this lady was a neighbor of Loris. Now I don't know if the info was true that she told my MIL. If it was true it would be very brutal killing just sicking, and how the killer(s) are getting away with this is beyond me. I have not commented on this site for months, may comments were al;ways getting flagged and deleted not all. I must say I do agree with you, I have also thought if it's as my MIL was told - a cult may of done this to her, it was such an overkill.
I wanted to add one more topic on the cult theory. Back in FEB 2015-JAN 2016... [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]On New Years day a McPherson cty man found one of his cows dead an an eye removed. [/FONT] This happened two weeks after a man in Harvey cty found one of his bulls dead and it's sex organs removed. I remember this because when I read about it I thought probably some cult did this. Back in the 1970's Ks had a lot of cattle killed similar to these recent ones around the Hutch and McPherson area, they have never solved any of these crimes.. After Loris death and hearing rumor's of how she was killed. I thought back to the killings of those cows and how I thought those may be done by a cult and could Loris murder of been done by those people that killed those cows. Just a thought and wanted to run it by you.....

I wanted to add one more topic on the cult theory. Back in FEB 2015-JAN 2016... [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]On New Years day a McPherson cty man found one of his cows dead an an eye removed. [/FONT] This happened two weeks after a man in Harvey cty found one of his bulls dead and it's sex organs removed. I remember this because when I read about it I thought probably some cult did this. Back in the 1970's Ks had a lot of cattle killed similar to these recent ones around the Hutch and McPherson area, they have never solved any of these crimes.. After Loris death and hearing rumor's of how she was killed. I thought back to the killings of those cows and how I thought those may be done by a cult and could Loris murder of been done by those people that killed those cows. Just a thought and wanted to run it by you.....

Interesting theory. I’ve read of and seen things on TV about cults that sometimes start with animal mutilation then move up to humans. I think this is definitely a theory that needs to be pursued, if it hasn’t already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back