KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I sincerely hope not. Lori’s case not deserve that nor does her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here it is December 24, 2017, and no new information or updates.

Somewhere someone knows something.

Thinking of Lori and her wonderful family.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I hope this case doesn't go cold like so many other women in salina ks, and around. I haven't heard any updates in months good lord it could be a year by now. There's no such thing as a perfect crime, they need to dig deeper and find her killer!

Here it's been 2 years that this mother, wife, and grandmother was brutally murdered in her home, and nothing. No leads to speak of, no nothing! It's hard to believe that someone (s) entered her home and brutally ended her life. In the middle of the afternoon!
There has to be someone out there that has heard or seen something!

This case, to me, has always been the signature random murder. I think it comes down to finding whoever LH had an appointment with that day. To me, that’s your prime suspect or at least should be and I don’t think that person has ever been identified.

With the tons of physical evidence SCSD says they recovered, surely they'll get a break soon. I just don't want this to set on the shelf like the oil rigg tampering case. It has been a little over 11 years now, and as far as I know, not one peep...

Where is the dna evidence in Lori’s case if there was a lot of evidence? Surely the perps touched something or left some blood behind.

This case, to me, has always been the signature random murder. I think it comes down to finding whoever LH had an appointment with that day. To me, that’s your prime suspect or at least should be and I don’t think that person has ever been identified.
I've been giving this a lot of thought lately and I can't help but think it was someone local. Maybe not well known to Lori but someone who knew she dealt in cash and would have it in the house. Why would she let an unknown person or persons into her home unless she knew them or knew of them? Only people familiar to the area would know the layout and location of the farm. They also would have known that her daughters were married and living away from home. They also had to know that Mr. Heimer would be out in the fields that particular day. Whoever it was knew she'd be alone.

Maybe she was out back showing the dogs to one of the perps while another
came in through the front door and started to look for money. The dogs may have alerted her to someone in the house. Perhaps she started inside the house only to surprise perp#2 while perp#1 followed her inside. She had no chance. Maybe murder wasn't on the agenda until she realized what was going on. I'm certain she put up a heck of a fight. They had to kill her because she would have been able to identify at least one of them.

JMO and thoughts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire