Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am wondering....does the state have enough information to call a grand jury to charge EG with NH disappearance and/or murder? Is it even possible?

Will Tim Miller be coming back since the other victim was found? Or is there a different victim?

And why has no one in EG family or her friends posted bail?

Questions and questions.

TEXAS E SEARCH DELAYED IN MICHIGAN DUE TO SNOW❄️⛄️❄️

According to locals there and news news reports snow storm Quinn has delayed the search for a few days. This search group, filled with good intentions and unselfish kindness. If they say they will be back they will be in Kansas.

I am still if the opinion Lucas disappeared long before Feb 16 when she reported him gone.

Lets think about this;

EG has violent history.

Lucas medical condition required some special attentiin

EG is 26 years old.

EG has 4 children to care for including a toddler. that can be overwhelming. I had 2 and found it stressful.

JH was gone for long periods of time, but his job probably paid well in the oil industry.

The family had just moved into a new rental home out of an apartment.

EG had no outside interests, a part time job or anything except possible drug use for an outlet to responsibility of 2-4 kids at any given time.

No no one is certain she had a vehicle.

THE LAST VERIFIED SIGHTING was by a new neighbor when Lucas stood off from the group and appeared to have bruising.

EG stated she was studying nursing at an institution that did not offer a nursing program.

LE has enough evidence, either by drug use around the kids, or someone SAW her daughter in harms way. She’s been arrested and the DA appears to be holding 2 other charges open in the event anyone posts her bond on the first. It appears she will be in custody until this is over.

LE did not issue an amber alert.

LE does not believe he was abducted.

LE does not believe he walked out in his own.

LE investigation identified this as a criminal investigation with a few days.

LE searches have seemed to concentrate on city/outnumber parks for a reason.

This case has no other direction to take outside the perimeters that LE believes she did it or has intimate knowledge of where Lucas is even now.

It it is unclear if she has an attorney. She denied representation for an appointed lawyer.

ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION OR MORE BASIC FACTS TO ADD? ANY CONCLUSION

is LE WAITING HER OUT⁉️

———————

just as a side note, I pray she has no more children ever.

I’m brand new, been reading a few days on here, but followed the case before that. Anyway, I was wondering if did the family own flashlights? My family wouldn’t have a lot of flashlights readily available with batteries. If we are assuming she did this at night, could it possibly be in a well lit area off main areas? I’m not sure if that all makes since where I’m headed with that thought. I just feel like if your going to dump a body it has to be either lit enough, or you have to have that place memorized very well.

With JH being in oilfield work, are there any drill sites close that she could have dumped him at? I don’t believe they are manned 24/7, but are pretty well lit from what I’ve seen in western KS, and she would have been alone out there at that time of night.

ETA after talking to my husband who is more familiar with drill sites, he said while they’re drilling they are there 24hrs a day. He did also say that they do leave a hole when done drilling though that would be left unattended and could be a place for a body, but it would not be lit up at that point

TEXAS E SEARCH DELAYED IN MICHIGAN DUE TO SNOW❄️⛄️❄️

According to locals there and news news reports snow storm Quinn has delayed the search for a few days. This search group, filled with good intentions and unselfish kindness. If they say they will be back they will be in Kansas.

I am still if the opinion Lucas disappeared long before Feb 16 when she reported him gone.

Lets think about this;

EG has violent history.

EG is 26 years old.

EG has 4 children to care for including a toddler. that can be overwhelming. I had 2 and found it stressful.

JH was gone for long periods of time, but his job probably paid well in the oil industry.

EG had no outside interests, a part time job or anything except possible drug use for an outlet to responsibility of 2-4 kids at any given time.

THE LAST VERIFIED SIGHTING was by a new neighbor when Lucas stood off from the group and appeared to have bruising.

EG stated she was studying nursing at an institution that did not offer a nursing program.

LE has enough evidence, either by drug use around the kids, or someone SAW her daughter in harms way. She’s been arrested and the DA appears to be holding 2 other charges open in the event anyone posts her bond on the first. It appears she will be in custody until this is over.

This case has no other direction to take outside the perimeters that LE believes she did it or has intimate knowledge of where Lucas is even now.

It it is unclear if she has an attorney. She denied representation for an appointed lawyer.

is LE WAITING HER OUT[emoji845]

———————

2 things specifically -
1- she only had her 2 older boys one day a week, Sunday, for a few hours for visits so I wouldn’t say she was caring for 4 children
and
2- the VI has indicated he was seen Feb 16, and asked us to focus on the 24 hour timeframe, Friday overnight to Saturday when he was reported missing.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 things specifically -
1- she only had her 2 older boys one day a week, Sunday, for a few hours for visits so I wouldn’t say she was caring for 4 children
and
2- the VI has indicated he was seen Feb 16, and asked us to focus on the 24 hour timeframe, Friday overnight to Saturday when he was reported missing.

:twocents:

Also, according to the VI, EG drives a white SUV.

OT my husband proposed to me there :(
That is really a beautiful place. I have always thought it would be perfect place for a proposal! We like to go out there in the summer and watch the wonderful sunsets across the water. God bless you and all of yours right now <3

TEXAS E SEARCH DELAYED IN MICHIGAN DUE TO SNOW&#10052;&#65039;&#9924;&#65039;&#10052;&#65039;

Lets think about this;

EG has violent history.

EG is 26 years old.

LE has enough evidence, either by drug use around the kids, or someone SAW her daughter in harms way. She&#8217;s been arrested and the DA appears to be holding 2 other charges open in the event anyone posts her bond on the first. It appears she will be in custody until this is over.

is LE WAITING HER OUT&#8265;&#65039;

&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;

i have not seen that the Michigan remains have been positively identified. LE IN Flunt we&#8217;re running DNA banks for the families of missing individuals since 1979 yesterday it today. The awesome news is that they have reduced their mussing persons by matching descriptions/DNA FROM AS FAR AWAY AS Houston TX.
Maybe it&#8217;s time for LE TO RELEASE MORE INFORMATION TO REIGNITE THIS CASE. THEY KNOW HOW/What to release without hurting the search.

And if any LE HAPPENS TO MONITOR THIS THREAD&#8212;&#8212;-

&#10084;&#65039;&#55357;&#56845;&#10071;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; TO ALL LE AGENCIES-THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEVOTION, Kindness and for all you do that the public never sees it may ever realize. Take care of yourselves, hug your young family members and take care of yourselves. The world needs you.

Does anyone know "who" specifically Tim's team went to find?

And thank you for the update Charliegizmo49! I skipped over about 400 posts....

(Gah, timed out on post.

Sorry, o/t, here is the link for Foxfire, for newbies, referred to in post #476:

Longtime WS'er, FOXFIRE, has passed away
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-er-FOXFIRE-has-passed-away&highlight=foxfire )

( Eta: O/T, which reminds me, I've cleared some space in my PM box for anyone who cares; it's really hard because I'm saving my conversations with Foxfire...

Maybe I can screen shot them or something...:( )

You can download them . I did. &#128542;

Does anyone know "who" specifically Tim's team went to find?

And thank you for the update Charliegizmo49! I skipped over about 400 posts....
Niner, see post #471. I'm on my phone and still haven't figured out how to copy and paste.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

I have also been quietly reading along because I have nothing of value to add to this amazing group. Seriously, you all amaze me.

I’m praying Lucas is found today. [emoji1374]

PS it&#8217;s supposed to be a lovely day, slightly overcast with a high of 72 so I fully expect to see lots of people out and about [emoji4]

Good luck today, and thank you for doing this!

TEXAS E SEARCH DELAYED IN MICHIGAN DUE TO SNOW[emoji300]&#65039;[emoji301]&#65039;[emoji300]&#65039;

Yes....we are all waiting...,

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Going back to what I posted yesterday, do any of the VIs on here know if family has gone through the house with a “fine tooth comb”? I just haven’t seen too much on here about the actual property itself, but maybe I missed it. Goodness, I hope they find him soon.

I’m brand new, been reading a few days on here, but followed the case before that. Anyway, I was wondering if did the family own flashlights? My family wouldn’t have a lot of flashlights readily available with batteries. If we are assuming she did this at night, could it possibly be in a well lit area off main areas? I’m not sure if that all makes since where I’m headed with that thought. I just feel like if your going to dump a body it has to be either lit enough, or you have to have that place memorized very well.

With JH being in oilfield work, are there any drill sites close that she could have dumped him at? I don’t believe they are manned 24/7, but are pretty well lit from what I’ve seen in western KS, and she would have been alone out there at that time of night.

ETA after talking to my husband who is more familiar with drill sites, he said while they’re drilling they are there 24hrs a day. He did also say that they do leave a hole when done drilling though that would be left unattended and could be a place for a body, but it would not be lit up at that point

:welcome:

All caught up now. Amazing work done. Simply amazing!!!! Where are you little man......

TEXAS E SEARCH DELAYED IN MICHIGAN DUE TO SNOW&#10052;&#65039;&#9924;&#65039;&#10052;&#65039;

Lets think about this;

EG has violent history.

EG is 26 years old.

———————

She drives a white SUV.

As of noon yesterday, she did not have an attorney. Her cousin is trying to arrange for a public defender.

She drives a white SUV.

As of noon yesterday, she did not have an attorney. Her cousin is trying to arrange for a public defender.

The bbm I always thought that was done at the first court appearance when the judge asked if she could afford an attorney. then she had to prove she couldn't afford one. I could very well be wrong.

The bbm I always thought that was done at the first court appearance when the judge asked if she could afford an attorney. then she had to prove she couldn't afford one. I could very well be wrong.

You’re right- she indicated she was hiring her own. To now get a PD she will have to go back before the judge and ask, and go through the financial application. How they handle the asking of the judge I’m not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member