Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dateline just got back to me and they are going to figure out a way to work Lucas in somehow! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dateline just got back to me and they are going to figure out a way to work Lucas in somehow! ❤️

Thank you SO very much:bow:

That’s so awesome!!

Hey Henry
I’m going to try to make time today or tomorrow to drive out Andover Rd to 254, 254 to Haverhill, Haverhill to 400 and back to Wichita. I think that covers several search opportunities you listed here

Super Scarlett....thank you very much for giving your time!!!! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Dateline just got back to me and they are going to figure out a way to work Lucas in somehow! [emoji173]️

You Rockin!!!! :) :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

That’s so awesome!!

I didn’t think they would respond lol. I am not a spokesperson so if they respond back I’ll point them to or FLA. this is a job I do not think that I am qualified for. Haha.
3b3679d98688a2152c2a09beac5ca764.jpg

A lake has been on my radar too, but only because I live by one and when I try to think of somewhere someone could dump a body, this would be one. We have some parks that are highly populated year-round, and others that don't have anything until Spring/Summer hits. If you are familiar, it would be easy to drive right up to something, discard, and back out without anyone ever knowing.

On the RV sewer, we had an RV for 20 years and from the dump stations I've seen, the opening is only big enough for the hose, too small for a body. I've never been to parks in KS though so I'm unsure if they are different.

But outhouses.....again, in the "empty" parks we go walk at, the outhouses are always open.

((hugs)) to everyone. I hope this is the week Lucas is found!

A lake has been on my radar too, but only because I live by one and when I try to think of somewhere someone could dump a body, this would be one. We have some parks that are highly populated year-round, and others that don't have anything until Spring/Summer hits. If you are familiar, it would be easy to drive right up to something, discard, and back out without anyone ever knowing.

On the RV sewer, we had an RV for 20 years and from the dump stations I've seen, the opening is only big enough for the hose, too small for a body. I've never been to parks in KS though so I'm unsure if they are different.

But outhouses.....again, in the "empty" parks we go walk at, the outhouses are always open.

((hugs)) to everyone. I hope this is the week Lucas is found!
Thanks! I didn't even know RV dump stations exsisted.
I was hoping it was just a "hose" hookup for waste and no area big enough for a child to be placed.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw this come through on my fb feed this morning...HLN morning show with Robin Meade aired a short segment on Lucas. So glad this is getting more media attention. Thanks so much to all who have been reaching out to media sources!

https://www.facebook.com/MorningExpressHLN/videos/10156152766817954/

Are my eyes not working this am or was that tip line area code 310? [emoji17]. Thank you for sharing!!

Did you check with LE about calling Dateline? If they dont want us to have info, I doubt that they would want this case on Dateline at this time .Just thinking.

Did you check with LE about calling Dateline? If they dont want us to have info, I doubt that they would want this case on Dateline at this time .Just thinking.

I didn’t but maybe PB or FLA can ask them. I can get them in contact with Dateline. I originally just asked if they’d share the flyer on SM. I don’t have any contacts in WPD.

Are my eyes not working this am or was that tip line area code 310? [emoji17]. Thank you for sharing!!

It is, you’re totally right! Good catch! I’ll send them a message to have them correct it if they plan to air it again or at least to add a correction to their fb post. Thanks!

It also said his weight is 60 pounds!

It is, you’re totally right! Good catch! I’ll send them a message to have them correct it if they plan to air it again or at least to add a correction to their fb post. Thanks!

It also said his weight is 60 pounds! Shouldn't it be 45? I think that's an old poster?

Saw this come through on my fb feed this morning...HLN morning show with Robin Meade aired a short segment on Lucas. So glad this is getting more media attention. Thanks so much to all who have been reaching out to media sources!

https://www.facebook.com/MorningExpressHLN/videos/10156152766817954/

This is awesome! Now hopefully it will makes it way to Ashley Banfields show! Would love if she covered Lucas. I know she did with Mariah's case.

If anyone does see a ranger at the El Dorado park, maybe have a word with them and tell them to be on the look out in the park and when they put their binoculars over the lake?

I was also going to ask if any searchers are taking binoculars with them to scan the landscape and any water like rivers and lakes?

I haven't been able to follow super closely. Where is EquuSearch looking today? Are they going on a tip or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood