Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO some facebook accounts were deleted due to negative comments and being harassed in some situations, but I guess LE could of advised them to delete their social media which I think would be odd.

If after discovery EG went to OG without Lucas, JH is still standing by EG, I have no hope for him as a parent or a human. Sorry, not sorry.
Family members knew EG was no good.
He did not care or is one of the biggest dopes of all time.

Yep- pretty much exactly that
Ultimately it doesn’t matter what the lawyer(s) know(s), but what can be proven. They can’t allow the defendant or any witness to perjure themselves. But the client is really the one in charge- the attorney provides a service.
Legal ethics are extremely well defined but not so simple as ‘he/she did/didn’t do it’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A public defender's hands are tied far more than a hired attorney. A pretty similar comparison is to a nurse. They don't get to choose their patients, and their careers can be ruined (lose nursing license) and the same for a public defender who doesn't defend a client (disbarred). Private lawyers have a lot more latitude than this person defending EG does.

Just thinking out loud...

I think that LE has a good grip on this and has advised them on what to do and what to say and what not to say.
LE doesn't really give an opinion on something like that, and if anything, re usually recommending the parents speak. I would imagine the DA's office has told them to not speak for some reason unknown to us.

Family members knew EG was no good.
He did not care or is one of the biggest dopes of all time.

You mean the bio mom's family? I think he thought they had ulterior motives and didn't trust them. jmo

FLA basically said EG enjoys attention, and that she hopes everyone backs away and EG can't stand it and talks to someone out of boredom, whatever IRRC.
:moo:

With the silence lately, I'm actually surprised that she hasn't wanted to talk to the media or anything. I felt for sure that she wouldn't be able to stand going without attention

A public defender's hands are tied far more than a hired attorney. A pretty similar comparison is to a nurse. They don't get to choose their patients, and their careers can be ruined (lose nursing license) and the same for a public defender who doesn't defend a client (disbarred). Private lawyers have a lot more latitude than this person defending EG does.

Yep exactly

You mean the bio mom's family? I think he thought they had ulterior motives and didn't trust them. jmo
JH's own bio family confronted him about about the bruises, and contacted DCF.

With the silence lately, I'm actually surprised that she hasn't wanted to talk to the media or anything. I felt for sure that she wouldn't be able to stand going without attention

well we really don't know what kind of attention she has been getting. Is she being questioned anymore about Lucas? Is her atty. stopping all of that? Her atty is hired for the child endangerment charge. Would she also advise her re Lucas questions coming at her from investigators? Her atty is not paid for by EG but the public.

Marking can't believe we are at # 14

Gosh, way back somewhere. The first day or 2 after he went missing a great aunt of Lucas's told the media that they approached JH on a trip to NM when Lucas had bruises, and that they also told NM DCF. I will see if I can Google search MSM and find it. I do remember the aunt was named Sally Rasmussen.

ETA: Here's a link. http://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerqu...ews-disappearance_2018030506273887/1009385965

Aw yes. I do recall this now. I guess I wasn't realizing JH was visiting his own family. Is it his family that are our VI's? I've been thinking all along they were from bio mom side. :waitasec:

Aw yes. I do recall this now. I guess I wasn't realizing JH was visiting his own family. Is it his family that are our VI's? I've been thinking all along they were from bio mom side. :waitasec:
FLA is bio mom's family. PB is a spokesperson, authorized by both sides of the family, I believe.
FLA seemed as if she supported the claims made by JH's bio family though. (Don't quote me, and please correct me if wrong, but I got this impression from FLA)

I had always wondered if EG was cheating on JH. That would be a reason why she left Lucas at home. Lucas was definitely at an age that he could tell his dad about something he had seen. I went back and looked at the affidavit and it does say "the phone records show that Emily HAD 2 PHONE CALLS MADE on February 16, 2018 at 1653 and 1743 hours". I always look at the way things are worded. I wonder if it is worded this way because maybe SOMEBODY ELSE made calls from EG's phone? Or maybe the one at 1653 was made from someone else and the one at 1743 was the landlord calling EG to see where she was? Maybe that phone call forced EG to run home and Lucas seen EG with another guy and that is EG's reasoning for killing him? Those 2 calls seem very important because I am sure she had more than just 2 calls on her phone. She was a stay at home mom. Of course she called other people. So why point out those 2 very specific calls? IMO

I had always wondered if EG was cheating on JH. That would be a reason why she left Lucas at home. Lucas was definitely at an age that he could tell his dad about something he had seen. I went back and looked at the affidavit and it does say "the phone records show that Emily HAD 2 PHONE CALLS MADE on February 16, 2018 at 1653 and 1743 hours". I always look at the way things are worded. I wonder if it is worded this way because maybe SOMEBODY ELSE made calls from EG's phone? Or maybe the one at 1653 was made from someone else and the one at 1743 was the landlord calling EG to see where she was? Maybe that phone call forced EG to run home and Lucas seen EG with another guy and that is EG's reasoning for killing him? Those 2 calls seem very important because I am sure she had more than just 2 calls on her phone. She was a stay at home mom. Of course she called other people. So why point out those 2 very specific calls? IMO

Well to be fair, I’m a stay at home mom and I might make or receive 2 calls a week- maybe. Most of my communications are text or emails

This is kind of off topic at the moment, but how could Emily claim she kicked JH out when he was most likely the one paying the rent? Don't get me wrong, we know it's not true anyway and I am not forgetting they were both on the lease, but still. What was her source of income? It just sounds like such a Casey Anthony thing to say, doesn't it? Even if she wanted to kick him out, who would pay the rent and utilities... makes no sense that she thought that was a believable thing to say to her ex. Just rambling.. sorry

Well to be fair, I’m a stay at home mom and I might make or receive 2 calls a week- maybe. Most of my communications are text or emails

Wow. Just from telemarketers alone I receive 20 calls daily. I also receive daily calls from my mom and my daughter. And I'm not a stay at home mom. Somehow i don't see EG as being the email type, at least not in terms of communicating with her family. A call or text, even via messenger. But I feel strongly that she had more than 2 calls on her phone that day. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23