Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas’ father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

Ughhhh. That cluster of photos showing all of his injuries together makes my blood friggin BOIL. SOMEONE MAKE HER TALK!

You know, I have thought many times about when I was EG's age. (26 right?) If I would have been non working with 2 little ones and my SO gone most of the time I think I would have been a little on the wild side. I've never been a pot smoker but I liked to hang out with my friends, go dancing, etc. Of course I would have taken great care of my children, never been intoxicated while they were in my care, never left them by themselves, but I think I would have developed my own life, separate from my SO. I just think I would have been too young and immature not to. I'll bet a lot of her friends were single with no children and presented a foot loose fancy free life.
So, I'm guessing EG did have a separate life from JH, and didn't care about her responsibilities as much as a good time. She had someone keeping food on the table and a roof over her head and she could and did do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted.
Gosh! This is starting to remind me of Casey Anthony!

I never really grasped how young she is. If Lucas is 5 and he has older step-brothers, wow, she was a young mother, even if they are only 6&7 or so.

I wonder how long JH has worked so far away for extended periods. Was this par for the course of the entire relationship? Did he go find a more lucrative position once he had another mouth to feed on the way? I wonder if MH was a planned pregnancy.

If he has always worked this type of schedule, she might've enjoyed having toddler Lucas around while Dad was gone. She wouldn't be so lonely, she gets kudos for taking such "good" care of someone else's child, treating him like "her own". But then he lost that new car smell and started being an opinionated (awesome!) little person. Or maybe it has everything to do with the new pregnancy and little to do with Lucas growing up.

She also might've enjoyed just having a part-time boyfriend for all the reasons you mention. The reality of that morphing into being a full-time parent with a part-time partner in family rearing was too much, so she just opted out while he was gone, instead of opting out of the relationship altogether, like she should have.

Poor Lucas :(. I don't think I had seen all his bruises like that either. I think it is important that they are there on the timeline, but :tears::maddening::steamed:

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

This is great!

And EG later alleges that she left Lucas at home because he was sick, sleeping and she didn't want to wake him up.
:tantrum:wonder if she could've even woken him up
:moo:

We do know that the landlord saw him peeking out the window while she was gone.
But who leaves a little child alone and a sick little guy to boot?

We do know that the landlord saw him peeking out the window while she was gone.
But who leaves a little child alone and a sick little guy to boot?
I'm just gonna say what I think. Only a soul-sick person leaves any sick child at home alone and the thought of him peeking out the window breaks my heart. How I wish we could rewind time for Lucas:tantrum:.
had to edit again/I'm so angry right now I can't spell

And EG later alleges that she left Lucas at home because he was sick, sleeping and she didn't want to wake him up.
:tantrum:wonder if she could've even woken him up

Where was this stated? I have not seen this,

What year is EG's white Acura SUV? I think we should post some pics. Maybe it will jog someone's memory.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

I noticed the alleged incident from 2/5 is not on the time line. Or the October 2017 granting of unsupervised visits with EG's sons.

Were these goings-on with the other kids kept out, on purpose, for a reason? For example, EGs ex declined to be involved, it takes focus away from Lucas

I don't need to know why, but I am curious if the verifiable dates from the custody case reported on MSM were intentionally avoided.

What year is EG's white Acura SUV? I think we should post some pics. Maybe it will jog someone's memory.
Great Idea!!
The ball is rolling again for Lucas:heartluv:

Timeline question!

EG reported the black man/white woman to JH the night of the 11th? Is that confirmed through JH? Since she said it was "actually pretty early in the morning". So...just wondering if we're talking early morning hours of the 11th they were seen and photographed, then 12 hours later, she's sending this or is it like 2AM on the 12th or something and she sent it right away?

I don't like it if she sees people and gets a pic in the AM, seeks out the neighbor to meet Lucas, sends JH this pic late at night on the 11th, then gets rid of Lucas's beloved cat on the 12th, leaves Lucas home alone on the 16th under curious circumstances, then 24 hours later, seeks out the neighbor who met Lucas before reporting him missing, possibly asking said neighbor to call 911, but not inviting him to help search inside or out before calling herself.

I hate to think she elaborately planned it all out for that long.

Even with all of the above, I just don't think she planned this out. She just strikes me more of a self centered, hot tempered, immediate gratification type of person.

The Acura SUV's......do they all have that little hood on the back window?
That's something I might notice and remember on a car.

Even with all of the above, I just don't think she planned this out. She just strikes me more of a self centered, hot tempered, immediate gratification type of person.

I agree, something set her off that evening. I can only guess that it was the LL seeing Lucas.. poor baby was frail and sick he stood no chance against that monster.

I really can't see her having the self-control I'd imagine it would take to plan out a crime of that nature. She doesn't strike me as a very controlled individual, no.

eta... I find it odd how she seemed to draw the neighbor into the timeline, but I'm thinking it is arbitrary. I think the picture people are also useful only after the fact. But if the two things I thought were red herrings are intertwined, I figured I should at least entertain the notion.

The Acura SUV's......do they all have that little hood on the back window?
That's something I might notice and remember on a car.

Why didn't LE release information on her vehicle sooner? People are having to remember something they may have seen a month back. I pray someone will know something and come forward.

All the bruises on Lucas, make me so mad! Bless that sweet baby.😓

If you are local and would like a search recommendation, feel free to email me at HenryB2329@gmail.com.

I have 10 potential search locations to choose from. Let me know a general area that you would like to search and I can see if one of these fits your location requirement.

Thank you for all you do! Hope today is the day!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I agree, something set her off that evening. I can only guess that it was the LL seeing Lucas.. poor baby was frail and sick he stood no chance against that monster.
My only thought on a possible accomplice is after the fact. I'm sure she snapped yet again and he has paid the ultimate price:(

Looking through the pictures on the Help Find LH Page is breaking my heart! </3 You can see him go from what seems to be a normal, silly boy to a boy that stands with his arms folded or his hands clenching his shirt tail. He also has bruises in various stages of healing in almost all those photos. It's almost like his decline in spirit, his neglect (rotting teeth) and abuse all started when he became a full time resident with bio-dad / EG. MOO & JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member