Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

Add me to the jaw on the floor group. Wtf, EG. Goodness. Face meet palm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

This. Lies. As someone who has been through the wringer now with infertility and plenty of friends with PCOS, no way.

3. Kuyluc2764

Kuyluc2764 Well-Known Member

I hope that DCF will. I just don't know if they would if JH is acknowledging paternity. I wonder how that works. Would DCF request a paternity test of both children simply because of them being involved?

4. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

With past instances of dv and abuse, I would hope there would be mandatory paternity testing.

5. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Merlot and cheese and crackers.

6. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Maybe in her own sick mind she thinks that she can still hold on to JH if she gets rid of his son, she can replace him with another one of her own.

7. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

I was wondering the same. My ex and I did drop offs at park & rides. They are normally right off the highway but surrounded by trees, which you could hide a body & jump right back on the highway & they aren't busy at night. With FindLucasAllen mentioning they did drop offs at a half way point, that's where my mind went. With that info and now knowing EG said Lucas' mom took him on Valentines, would she have taken him to the visitation drop off area or close to in order to point the finger at mom? I don't know where the drop offs took place, nor do I know if there are park & rides in KS but that was my train of thought. JMO

8. WildcatRunner

WildcatRunner Well-Known Member

I'm curious if JH and JO got along. Like were they mostly civil, at least until EG came along and things got crazy?

Just thinking out loud...

9. WildcatRunner

WildcatRunner Well-Known Member

Holy $h!t....and I don't even cuss. Bombshell. This sort of makes sense as to why JH is supporting her, possibly.

Just thinking out loud...

10. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

They have a child together.
    I'm thinking this baby has a different father - cause something better might come along with it.
    A user, who would now have control over another man that she might find, treats her as the queen she thinks she is.
    Men and their children are just stepping stones for her.

11. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

Hey Guests!

Pick your jaws off the floor and join us for the love of Lucas!

12. Mistree

Mistree Well-Known Member

Paddelboarder,
    I’m speechless, pregnant? OMG!
    Can JH visit with MH? Or has he even tried?
    He can’t see EG but can communicate with her, right?
    I’m assuming he’s fully aware of the pregnancy?

13. Sadiebhoff

Sadiebhoff Member

I was trying to ask the same question, but couldn’t find the words. Any chance this is a surprise news for JH?

14. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

He has visited with MH

15. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I don't know if you can answer this, *************, but do you happen to know if EG knew that the landlord came on Friday before Lucas was missing, or did the landlord come forward after she was arrested?

I'm not changing my mind on this- this was premeditated. A woman knows when she is pregnant, especially after having one or two other babies before.

The move makes sense. I thought the three bedrooms would be one for her and JH, one for the baby, and one for her boys when she would finally get overnight visitation with them. Now I see it was for another child coming.

The cat being given up, to which Lucas loved.....

oh man, I had to literally walk away from the computer for a couple of hours- this news upset me so much. I hurt even more for Lucas right now, and I didn't think I could hurt more. That poor darling........

16. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Where my kids were born, a paternity test had to be done for unmarried parents to prove the father was indeed the biological father before they put the father's name on the birth certificate. I have no idea if that is true in all states.

17. Kamm5

Kamm5 Well-Known Member

Could they charge her with endangerment of the unborn child

18. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think this is probably best for this little girl to see what is familiar to her, that being her daddy and hopefully other family member that had been involved in her life, minus her mother. I wish she could see Lucas too. :tantrum: She was probably close to him and he to her.
    This poor little girl must be so confused. At her young age she can't verbalize how she's feeling. I sure hope she is with someone that is very sensitive to her needs.

19. Rallibella

Rallibella Well-Known Member

Hi all- new to commenting on the case, but been reading and staying up to speed. Just wow... poor Lucas.

20. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I've been wondering the same but they would have to be able to prove she knew she was pregnant at that time. I think ************* suggesting her pregnancy might be why she was held in special quarters could indicate she did indeed know at the time of arrest. But is there evidence she knew at the time of Lucas reported missing?
    I've also wondered if they might slap possession of an illegal substance on her and in the presence of a minor(s) she was responsible for. Maybe that all falls under child endangerment but I thought that was around driving her with her daughter while under the influence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.