Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering she claimed to have gone to school for nursing - at an institution that doesn't offer nursing courses or degrees, who the heck knows?

She also claimed to have trouble getting pregnant on an old Twitter post - I know endometriosis has been mentioned here but I can't find a link to where that came from and now her FB seems to be down. But in her Twitter post she said "Even though I lost the opportunity to experience this a third time, this absolutely warms my heart and she..." which implies she had trouble getting pregnant - but she is currently pregnant.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/622270287820619776
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thepositivesideag/

She lies so much it's hard to believe much of what she claims. MOO.
Shes a sociopathic liar.
Shes not good at it.
That will come in handy in this case.

Unless there are other issues that impact daily living, speech delays and language disorders dont qualify for govt benefits. Private insurance pays for little- as they state it is an educational disability. School speech therapy is not long enough and enough times a week, so most grab another job or 2 to pay for private speech ( I have this t shirt). Early intervention would have provided him a speech therapist at least until 3-4. Special ed pre K here starts at 3. He would have qualified for sped Pre K as well.

We're not there yet. But think of this. Every continuance is keeping her in jail without a trial. If I'm her defense lawyer (and I worked for defense lawyers) I'd get her out if I could, that's their job. So they're allowing continuances knowing it's keeping her *advertiser censored* in jail. Defense lawyers don't do that. If there's a way out, they push for no continuance and get through it. If they have a case, they push the trial forward, unless it's convoluted enough to delay. See case I cited above. They're allowing this to be delayed so they can gather evidence in her defense, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. But why does the docket say that Emily asked for the continuance? Shouldn't it say that her lawyer asked for it?

I'm working on a new thread for Lucas. This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

Interesting. But why does the docket say that Emily asked for the continuance? Shouldn't it say that her lawyer asked for it?

Legalese. If I'm a simple Legal assistant and I call the court and say yo, need a continuance next week because my boss is out golfing, the record will show that my client, Emily, asked for a continuance. I did this regularly, even in felony cases. I'm NOT saying this happened here. But I'm offering it as a thing that can and does happen. There is no distinguishing between a request from Emily or her lawyer. They are a joint entity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1311338dc107f8d915382070d17f4f33.jpg

The hearing has been continued to May 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288