Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charliegizmo49

Charliegizmo49 Former Member

I agree. But she fits the Justice Department guidelines almost to the letter. I want to post links so everyone can read what I’ve read. Sad she thought she could get away with it. Her story isn’t even original. It’s something I’ve read over and over.

2. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

This old lady will try to help! LOL.
    First, get on the page that you want the link to 'land on'. For example if you want to link to this page, stay here, but if you want page one of the thread, go to that.
    Click on the address bar so the long address is highlighted. Right click and select 'copy' from the dropdown.
    Once you do this, the address is copied. To paste it elsewhere, put your cursor where you want it to paste to, right click and select paste.
    That should work. <3

3. Mimimom

Mimimom Member

I'm so very sorry

4. Send this link to her in an email.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-Hernandez-5-Wichita-17-Feb-2018-18-*Arrest*
    This old lady will too.

Ask her to select (highlight) the link only. Once it's highlighted choose "copy" command.

Once she gets to wherever she wants to paste the link. Click and choose "paste".

For example, in her browser, click in the address box at the top. Choose paste.

She can also use the same process and paste it in an email to send.

5. Charliegizmo49

Charliegizmo49 Former Member

I think I read the term &#8220;single woman&#8221; and &#8220;alleged father&#8221; in documents but nothing referring to a legal relationship.

Was also informed she has a public defender. Those attorneys are slammed with cases so it will be a long time before she goes to trial.

6. papixee

papixee Well-Known Member

I was an avid pot smoker for many years. I have never associated "smoke a bowl" with anything other than weed. My estranged step-daughter asked her doctor about smoking when she was pregnant due to no appetite and nausea and he told her in moderation it would not be harmful. And it did help her appetite and nausea and she finally began to gain some baby weight.

7. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I agree with much of your possible scenario.

But I have one slight alteration----I don't think he was killed in the home or in the vehicle.

I think it is like you described, she returns from OG, becomes very angry with poor Lucas, as usual. Maybe because he was seen by someone home alone, or maybe because he didn't finish whatever chores she listed for him to do, or maybe he fixed himself some food and she was angry--or maybe she just hated him and felt like beating him.... :cry:

But I think that she hit him or kicked him a few times, and then realized he was going to have black eyes and major injuries by morning. And with the current issues with CPS over JH hitting her son, and her custody issues, she could not allow anyone to see Lucas with those new injuries.

If he had been killed at the home, I think cadaver dogs would have hit on the house and vehicle. Or other evidence would have been found.

I think he was badly hurt, but she put him in the car in the middle of the night, and drove him somewhere secluded, and finished the vile assault there. He could be anywhere...

I wish we could find him because I believe she could be tied to this horrible crime because she is not that smart. I know she slipped up somewhere, somehow. It is just a matter of time...

8. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

I have a few explicit words for her myself...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

Do you have a link for this? They were engaged at one point, but were not at the time Lucas went missing.

10. ScarlettLin

ScarlettLin Tomorrow is another day...

But we don’t know what dogs were used - other than Blue - nor has LE said what the dogs did or didn’t hit on correct? And LE hasn’t said what evidence they have or haven’t found, just that they haven’t found Lucas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Paddleboarder

I have not heard this and I’m sure LE would not release that information to the public even if it were true.

12. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

We don't know what dogs were used. But I do think they checked the home for the scent of dead bodies. They had plenty of time to do so.

They just may not have released or leaked any of the info.

13. Paddleboarder

She has a court appointed attorney, not a public defender.

14. Kamm5

Kamm5 Well-Known Member

I don’t believe we have been told what the dogs picked up

15. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

That's interesting. Obviously they were still together as a couple. They had a young daughter and one on the way.

16. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

They posted that about EG on a Facebook site for finding Lucas. I don't think you are allowed to link that on here. Someone else would get away with it maybe but I certainly wouldn't.

17. Here&Now

Here&Now New Member

SBBM
    I found it. It's actually PB's article in the Missing Pieces FB page.

"....We have tried to remain impartial about the events surrounding Lucas&#8217; disappearance, and while nobody has yet been charged with his disappearance, it certainly appears as if Lucas suffered severe abuse at the hands of his father&#8217;s girlfriend, Emily Glass (we will no longer refer to her as Lucas&#8217; stepmother). This statement by Lucas illustrates the sadness and fear this sweet boy had to endure: &#8220;It was reported that when asked about his bruises, all Lucas would say is that (Glass) 'doesn&#8217;t like me any more.&#8217;&#8221;.....

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1805976239708546

18. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

Sometimes when it is going to be a big case ( especially a murder ) the court will appoint another attorney to take the case. My cousin is a DA. This would not of been done for a simple child endangerment case. This was done also with my sisters murderer because it was a death penalty case. Even though they are indigent. ( with no ability to pay )

I believe a lot more is going to come out.

19. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Or Zannie the Nanny. I wouldn't put anything past this not Stepmother, but Girlfriend. Who suddenly claims he's her baby boy, and she would never hurt him.
    She can't keep her lies straight.
    How anyone can stand by her is beyond me. It really makes go hmmmmmmm.

20. Paddleboarder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.