Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, on one hand I can see how this could be a deterrent for some -- like prosecuting all hot car deaths to prevent "accidents" -- but it's also not the same, especially in a true abduction.

Does anyone have stats on abductions--do they occur more in public places, front yards, etc? I know that while it's possible for children to be abducted straight out of the home by a stranger, isn't it rare?

In fact stranger abduction is very rare! Most child disappearance are connected to a family member or a family friend

In fact stranger abduction is very rare! Most child disappearance are connected to a family member or a family friend

ESO posted a few pages back the rarity of random abductions out of the home- she is our resident expert on the stats . [emoji51] MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Interesting. Okay then. Well, the reward is now $6,800 if someone delivers information on Lucas' whereabouts then?

Do we have information as to why the initial 2,000$ was taken back? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been sitting here just wondering stuff and a thought crossed my mind in regards to custody arrangements. I wonder if Emily was very frustrated at the fact that Jamie could have Lucas anytime she wanted and she didn't get that with her boys. The custody thing is obviously something that bothered her because at the altercation at Lucas's school she made a point to inform police that Jamie didn't have custody of Lucas and that she should not have been there when that, from what FLA has told us, is not true. I know it's a random thought. I really don't doubt that pretty much everything set Emily off. A ticking time bomb.

I could have sworn we talked about this but can’t find it.. how were JO visits set up and did she pick up LH at home or at a designated spot

I could have sworn we talked about this but can’t find it.. how were JO visits set up and did she pick up LH at home or at a designated spot

I am pretty sure VI said they met halfway but where that was I don't think was said.

I'm working on a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine