Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are under a wind advisory now, sustained 25-35mph winds and gusts to 40mph until at least 1am. A rain shower is supposed to start any minute now.
The rest of the week is supposed to get progressively worse, winds staying around 20mph and rain chances picking up tomorrow afternoon with severe weather chances increasing Wednesday and Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glue your shoes to the ground so you don't blow away! We just got a decent thunderstorm here in northern Colorado...for once we didn't have insane winds.

Can someone please refresh my memory? Where did the gravel come into play?

We were trying to find the common thread between the parks that LE was conducting searches IIRC

We are under a wind advisory now, sustained 25-35mph winds and gusts to 40mph until at least 1am. A rain shower is supposed to start any minute now.
The rest of the week is supposed to get progressively worse, winds staying around 20mph and rain chances picking up tomorrow afternoon with severe weather chances increasing Wednesday and Thursday

Poor Lucas is out in these elements.

Poor Lucas is out in these elements.

If knowing what we know, can get under our skin enough to worry us like this... Then EG best be sweating bullets.

Let the rains come down and the winds blow this mess she's made asunder. May whatever foul mood has taken hold of us in these late days be washed away with what will soon be brought to light.

Can someone please refresh my memory? Where did the gravel come into play?
I think she had gravel in her tire tread...

Are park roads gravel or can gravel be found somewhere in park?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I cannot say why I have thought this since around the 3rd thread or so but there are a lot of parks near downtown Wichita. Delano <modsnip>and downtown is separated by the Arkansas River. The homeless population is worse than I ever imagined until I worked downtown for awhile. It&#8217;s also where you can go to find drugs. There are hidden trails where squatters are. I&#8217;ve spent time down there distributing food, water and clothes to the homeless before. To be honest I&#8217;ve considered taking EG&#8217;s photo down there during the daytime to talk to the homeless population.

Please focus on this for a minute...

Delano district - <modsnip>

Downtown Wichita - lots of homeless down there (EG supposedly was homeless when meeting JH) and you can get drugs

Lots of parks. Main focus in the beginning. Lots of our traffic cameras are dummy cameras without a live feed.

Arkansas River - huge body of water. Take a minute, go to Google Earth or Maps and put in Lincoln street bridge near Delano.

Downtown Wichita might not be the specific place Lucas is but there is drug activity, large homeless population, trees and hidden paths. Delano district is being rebuilt. Lots of construction sites. I put people to work on them everyday. I have told employees eyes open all over Wichita.

I think some secrets lie in downtown/Delano district. There&#8217;s my final thought for tonight. <modsnip>

Could start as early as tomorrow afternoon. Severe level storms.
There's rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm not sure how much. It's also expected to be really windy.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think she had gravel in her tire tread...

Are park roads gravel or can gravel be found somewhere in park?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There was no gravel in her tire treads.

Can it be ruled out that the knuckle injuries were sustained post incarceration (hitting the walls)?

PB said "shallow scratches on top of the hands".

Just a thought, thanks.

In light of Paddleboarders post about the cousin:

Was anyone else curious about the appearance of KE at Emily's bond hearing? (link below to new video 1:09 and 1:24 marks) I just found her presence there, when others were notably absent, odd, and the dynamics at the end raised some questions for me. It seems strange that she's been the 'spokesperson' since little Lucas went missing. Maybe I'm interpreting information incorrectly--but it appears that she was on the scene pretty quickly after EG reported Lucas missing and in light of the recent charges against her, whether relevant or not to Lucas, it sure puts her character into question. I'm sure LE is on the ball where she is concerned--but she strikes me as a person who could be easily manipulated and sure seems eager to be EG's protector when it appears no one else in EG's family is stepping up to defend her publicly.

http://www.kake.com/clip/14198009/judge-denies-glass-bond-change

Quoting Amonet from the previous thread:

I didn't follow Caylee, that was before my time here. I remember it, but I never got as deep into cases before WS.

Every night I go to bed and hope Lucas will be found, Junior and Joe will be found, Jacob and Madison will be identified, and a bunch of other hopes, too.

I am trying to read tnith's posts closely to try to help me understand more of EG's personality (pathology?). I just watched Face Of An Angel, which is sort of about the death of Meredith Kercher, and I kept seeing EG in the words and expressions of the character that represented Amanda Knox. There's a part of me that would like to explore more real crimes to see if I could find any analogs out there. Preferably clearer analogs than that one that I wasn't looking for.

I remember ages ago, I think maybe in the threads for Lucas, there were some posts about females killing children and choosing dump sites near their former places of employment. But I think all we have about EG is possibly Andover or El Dorado from her younger days, which aren't that long ago. I don't know where EG lived when she was with her ex, the father of her boys?

I don't know what people think about when they try to cover up a crime or in choosing a dump site. A possible consistency is that they seem to forget that they are the weakest link. They hide bodies in places *they* are familiar with. They clean up the primary site as best they can and that's where their focus is, but they often seem to forget that the dump site is a place *they* are known to have frequented in the past, it's something that doesn't always seem to occur to a murderer compared to cleaning up the primary location. So thinking about EG trying to put the blame on someone else when choosing a site is possibly not necessary, because the site was chosen by EG, not JO. That's why I think if EG was thinking about JO at all it would have to be limited to EG's fairly basic knowledge of JO but EG's area knowledge would have to mix with that...I don't think it could be a place where EG's heard that JO goes but where EG's never been before.

I would also have thought that this case would be slightly different from Caylee's in that what I gather of the dump site for Caylee feels sort of ad hoc? Had Casey been to that spot before? But my gut at the moment tells me it wasn't entirely ad hoc for EG and that she might have put some thought into it beforehand and that in some way it would be a place in her memory, whether recent or more distant past.

But what good does any of this conjecture do? Nothing. Is that the hole?

I understand how you feel about it being ad hoc, although, Casey had been to that spot before. I believe the area was a "hang out" back when she was in school. I think one of Casey's old school friends may have even mentioned the area back in the early days.

I agree in that it feels less ad hoc for EG. I think, for me, it is the time that passed from when Lucas was last seen to when she reported him as missing. It makes me think she needed all that time to think up the perfect hiding place. Whereas, I think Casey drove about a bit after trying to hide her on their own property and landed right around the corner from the family home because she was familiar with it. The location where Caylee was found was so overgrown and Caylee was so tiny, she went unnoticed for so long.

ETA: For anyone not familiar, this is how close Caylee was:

Hopespring Drive (the red marker) was the location of the family home, and Caylee was found just opposite the school (I assume that is where Casey once attended) and slighting down toward Hopespring in the wooded area off of Suburban. She was nearly in their back yard!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• caylee map.png
    caylee map.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 471
  • Caylee_mapbody_detail.jpg
    Caylee_mapbody_detail.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 464
Kristin has said elsewhere that Lucas's bruises and marks were caused by falling out of her truck. Another time she said they were caused by falling down a slide at a playground. Another story (told by emily) is that they were caused by falling off monkey bars.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Is this different excuses for the same bruising? Or different excuses for different times/injuries?

In light of Paddleboarders post about the cousin:

Was anyone else curious about the appearance of KE at Emily's bond hearing? (link below to new video 1:09 and 1:24 marks) I just found her presence there, when others were notably absent, odd, and the dynamics at the end raised some questions for me. It seems strange that she's been the 'spokesperson' since little Lucas went missing. Maybe I'm interpreting information incorrectly--but it appears that she was on the scene pretty quickly after EG reported Lucas missing and in light of the recent charges against her, whether relevant or not to Lucas, it sure puts her character into question. I'm sure LE is on the ball where she is concerned--but she strikes me as a person who could be easily manipulated and sure seems eager to be EG's protector when it appears no one else in EG's family is stepping up to defend her publicly.

http://www.kake.com/clip/14198009/judge-denies-glass-bond-change

Like if she protects EG then she protects her self sort of thing?

Is anyone able to confirm if there are any concrete walls that line the rivers/ravines etc?

Is this different excuses for the same bruising? Or different excuses for different times/injuries?

My understanding is that it's the same set of bruises and several different explanations for how they occurred.* The ones in the picture from January where Lucas has bruises on both sides of his face and the scab down his nose.

This would also likely be the bruises that the school nurse described I think as looking like Lucas had been in a big fight with someone? And that was around the time Lucas went to the school nurse with a poorly tummy, so the bruising would have happened just before the note from the nurse practitioner saying that Lucas' injuries were consistent with a fall. I'm not sure of all the exact dates for these things, but I'm thinking they all occurred about the few weeks after the middle of January. Also if we put that into the context of JH's work schedule, all these things would fit in the 20 days before he got home for the period that includes the move from the apartments to the house on Gilbert/Edgemoor?

Who should be messaged with ideas for search areas?

Who should be messaged with ideas for search areas?

Hi Amonet, hope your well this evening. There is a thread called Flyers for Lucas. Someone on there for example Henry or GigTu I think were also happy for PM to be sent regarding areas. I will look again to remember more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member